• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Isshu Pokémon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora246

A proud Reshiram lover!
Reaction score
I just wanted to discuss what you speculate the types and personalities of the new Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champion. What are your thoughts and why?

While I go find the already established League thread, I'm just going to say this thread is already active.

EDIT:

Here
and
Here

While I go find the already established League thread, I'm just going to say this thread is already active.

EDIT:

Here
and
Here

Why does the search engine on this dang forum never work for me. I swear I went through all 4 pages of threads it directed me too and nothing. How old are these threads anyway?

Last posts were May 7 and May 3.

Last posts were May 7 and May 3.

It's still okay to revive them. Technically, you can revive any thread if you have something useful to add to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom