• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"It's Super Effective!"

That's kind of cheating since there's no terrain in play, but if we're doing that

Choice Specs Kyogre, use a +6 boosted Water Spout at full health in rain with no terrain after lowering Stunfisk's special defense to -6!

Regice, use Blizzard!
That's kind of cheating since there's no terrain in play, but if we're doing that

Choice Specs Kyogre, use a +6 boosted Water Spout at full health in rain with no terrain after lowering Stunfisk's special defense to -6!
I switch out Stunfisk for Honchkrow while you waste all that time setting up. #gitGud

Mega Sharpedo, use Liquidation!
It's a double battle and Kyogre's partner is Shadow Tag Gothitelle while your other Pokémon in play is a Magikarp, so you can't do that
You didn't specify that during your post, so it's too late, the Honchkrow took the Water Spout. Also, I think we both know you're physically incapable of using Gothitelle.

You didn't specify that during your post, so it's too late, the Honchkrow took the Water Spout. Also, I think we both know you're physically incapable of using Gothitelle.
You didn't specify that Stunfisk was switching out during your post, so it died the painful death. Also, I think we both know you're physically incapable of using Honchkrow.

Lucario (holding an Air Balloon), use Close Combat!

A bit too late to file an objection....

Choice Specs Blacephalon, use +6 Sunny Day Boosted Mind Blown against the dumb jackel-thing after it's at -6 sp. defense. And trapped by Gothorita's Shadow Tag. And Skill Swapped Fluffy.

Back
Top Bottom