• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

IV Manaphy

Whynotnow

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I'm looking for a very specific Manaphy. It has to have a Timid nature and IVs like these: 20+/x/20+/30+/20+/31. Of course, it has to be legit.

I'll give any two of these Pokemon:

Groudon Adamant 20/31/30/13/27/31
Kyogre Timid 26/04/22/28/24/31
Latios Timid 26/04/22/28/24/31 (comes with Soul Dew attached)
Rayquaza Adamant 20/31/30/13/27/31
Registeel Impish 29/30/31/15/31/05

I still have Regice and Regirock available in my Emerald. I will catch them on any frame of your choice up to 200 minutes after soft reset. This includes a number of nice shiny frames, for example I can catch a shiny Regice at this frame:
292260 81:11.00 Calm 28/09/19/19/27/26

If you have the Manaphy and want any two of the five Pokemon in the first list, I have them immediately available. If you choose Regice and/or Regirock as part of the deal, I will custom-catch them for you. Just let me know which Pokemon you want, and which frame I will have to get. Keep in mind that resetting for high frames in Emerald is time consuming, so it could take a while (assuming bad luck) to get them.

If these Pokemon don't interest you but you do have a Manaphy like the one I listed, we can work something out. I have a truckload of high IV Pokemon to work with.

- Why.

I will catch them on any frame of your choice up to 200 minutes after soft reset.

Are you serious?? I don't have much of a life, but come on. That is a nice shiny Regice spread though.

I have this Manaphy but it's not quite as good as what you want:

Timid 20/15/22/29/18/25

Hello folks,

I'm looking for a very specific Manaphy. It has to have a Timid nature and IVs like these: 20+/x/20+/30+/20+/31. Of course, it has to be legit.

I'll give any two of these Pokemon:

Groudon Adamant 20/31/30/13/27/31
Kyogre Timid 26/04/22/28/24/31
Latios Timid 26/04/22/28/24/31 (comes with Soul Dew attached)
Rayquaza Adamant 20/31/30/13/27/31
Registeel Impish 29/30/31/15/31/05

I still have Regice and Regirock available in my Emerald. I will catch them on any frame of your choice up to 200 minutes after soft reset. This includes a number of nice shiny frames, for example I can catch a shiny Regice at this frame:
292260 81:11.00 Calm 28/09/19/19/27/26

If you have the Manaphy and want any two of the five Pokemon in the first list, I have them immediately available. If you choose Regice and/or Regirock as part of the deal, I will custom-catch them for you. Just let me know which Pokemon you want, and which frame I will have to get. Keep in mind that resetting for high frames in Emerald is time consuming, so it could take a while (assuming bad luck) to get them.

If these Pokemon don't interest you but you do have a Manaphy like the one I listed, we can work something out. I have a truckload of high IV Pokemon to work with.

- Why.

what are you talking about?
what are frames?

Are you serious?? I don't have much of a life, but come on. That is a nice shiny Regice spread though.

I have this Manaphy but it's not quite as good as what you want:

Timid 20/15/22/29/18/25

I'll take the Manaphy if you're willing to part with it. I don't think I'll find anything better soon. Which Pokemon would you want in return? If you want to find out which frames are shiny for me, put ID 06899 and SID 56545 in RNGReporter.

About the 200 minutes, it's not that bad. It's slightly over 3 hours and I'm accurate up to 0.1 second when tapping the A button. I'll just have to run a calibration round and then it'll probably take like 2-5 attempts to get it. In the meantime I'll just go do something else, it's not like I'm staring at the GBA for 3 hours, lol.

Last edited:
I'll take the Manaphy if you're willing to part with it. I don't think I'll find anything better soon. Which Pokemon would you want in return? If you want to find out which frames are shiny for me, put ID 06899 and SID 56545 in RNGReporter.

About the 200 minutes, it's not that bad. It's slightly over 3 hours and I'm accurate up to 0.1 second when tapping the A button. I'll just have to run a calibration round and then it'll probably take like 2-5 attempts to get it. In the meantime I'll just go do something else, it's like I'm staring at the GBA for 3 hours, lol.

I can part with the Manaphy, but I will need to get it cloned first. I have a goto person for that kind of thing so hopefully it won't be much trouble. Before I do get it copied, though, I don't want to request anything as I want to make sure I can deliver on the Manaphy.

I generally have about the same success rate as you in Emerald (~3-5 tries), but I guess it just seems kinda crazy to go after something that far out there. For one thing, my GBA battery life won't support many attempts before having to recharge.

By the way, Adrienne has a pretty nice Timid Ranger Manaphy if I recall. You should look into that as you may prefer that one to mine. Just FYI mine is a JBHF Manaphy.

I can part with the Manaphy, but I will need to get it cloned first. I have a goto person for that kind of thing so hopefully it won't be much trouble. Before I do get it copied, though, I don't want to request anything as I want to make sure I can deliver on the Manaphy.

I generally have about the same success rate as you in Emerald (~3-5 tries), but I guess it just seems kinda crazy to go after something that far out there. For one thing, my GBA battery life won't support many attempts before having to recharge.

By the way, Adrienne has a pretty nice Timid Ranger Manaphy if I recall. You should look into that as you may prefer that one to mine. Just FYI mine is a JBHF Manaphy.

I will probably buy an AR device soon, but at the moment I cannot clone yet. I will get some good stuff on Emerald once you let me know what you want.

I posted on Adrienne's thread asking for the IVs of her Manaphy - I'll let you know if those outclass yours, or if they don't. I don't really mind how you obtained the Manaphy - as long as it's 100% legit.

I will probably buy an AR device soon, but at the moment I cannot clone yet. I will get some good stuff on Emerald once you let me know what you want.

I posted on Adrienne's thread asking for the IVs of her Manaphy - I'll let you know if those outclass yours, or if they don't. I don't really mind how you obtained the Manaphy - as long as it's 100% legit.

I actually asked for the Manaphy's IVs and she posted the ranges. I can't remember which of her shops that was in, though. I'll go have a look and edit in the results.

Edit: Here is what was provided to me for Adrienne's Manaphy 10 - 11 / 0 - 9 / 20 - 22 / 30 - 31 / 23 - 29 / 31

As far as I know my Manaphy is legit. I may be able to have someone hack check it again also.

Last edited:
That's an awesome Manaphy Adrienne has! I hope you don't mind if I offer for that one first; hopefully she will like something of my offers.

Edit;
Well, this kind of busts my hopes on Adrienne's Manaphy....

Last Activity: 04-27-2010 09:03 AM

Last edited:
That's an awesome Manaphy Adrienne has! I hope you don't mind if I offer for that one first; hopefully she will like something of my offers.

Edit;
Well, this kind of busts my hopes on Adrienne's Manaphy....

Last Activity: 04-27-2010 09:03 AM

Ah, I didn't realize they haven't been on for that long. I actually meant to trade for that Manaphy also, it is really good :3

Stop posting random stuff that you have other than what the OP asked for! It needlessly spams up the thread, and you will receive a warning/infraction. There is no need to post unless you have the specified Pokemon, something close, or a question.

Thanks.

Excuse me?

Unless you are talking about the posters others than Troggy and myself, I fail to see your point. What we talked about was completely relevant; in fact, Troggy is helping me to obtain the Pokemon mentioned in the OP. I update him on whether or not I can make a deal with Adrienne because that directly affects whether or not I will make a deal with him.

This is not a bumped up old thread, and all but a few random posts in beginning was completely relevant.

Perhaps you can elaborate on what the problem is?

On a side note, I know that you have a pretty large Pokemon collection too. You don't happen to have a Manaphy like this, do you?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom