• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I've brought Sexy back

Are you bringing sexy back?

• YeHey. I am bringing sexy

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Uh No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SEXYEDDiE

Party Time
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm proud to say I have brought sexy back and have received overwhelming support from fellow BulbaGardners. It's even been brought to my attention that "Pie" and "Kasumi" even added Sexy to their own names!:party: Although I don't know them, it's still freakin' awesome and flattering to see young and old unite to promote "bringing sexy back". So if you're sexy and you know it, add "Sexy" to your own name too! I'm looking forward to seeing more "Sexy (whatever your name is)" out there in cyberland. Hehe what about a "Sexy BulbaGarden" layout theme? :lol:

I'm curious, how will you be bringing "SEXY BACK" in 2007? Perhaps, adding Mimilop to your team?

Uhh...I don't think it had anything to do with you, and I already started a thread about the recent wave of username changes in the Garden Grotto.

Uhh...I don't think it had anything to do with you, and I already started a thread about the recent wave of username changes in the Garden Grotto.

Hi Mega, I'm actually not addressing "the recent wave" of username changes. Only the sexy ones LOL. Cheers!:party:

It's even been brought to my attention that "Pie" and "Kasumi" even added Sexy to their own names!:party: Although I don't know them, it's still freakin' awesome and flattering to see young and old unite to promote "bringing sexy back".
You're calling Pie and Kasumi old? and i agree i don't think it was you. You were here like a month before this, and plus if they were following you it would be SEXY not Sexy.

I'm bringin' sexy back. Why?
I alone have the POWER OF DAINOOSU, the sexiest fictional character ever.
WROAR!!!
*is shot*

ego.gif

I am not a sponsor of teh sexiness and ~pretty~ GreatLiver is going to be in trouble if they arn't careful... :p

wow...just wow

Sexyeddie, you had nothing to do with the "sexy" name changes...I'll just leave it at that...

Maybe I should add a NEATO PICTURE to the first post of a thread I start?

Yeah, I don't see why more people haven't posted neato smilies!?

WHY!? I guess they're not sexy! : (

hey, hey, hey, it was just a joke (I think)...

Those splash images he makes are pretty impressive to me, although it does seem like he does more work than he should. However, is there ever a real reason for random name changes here? I say next we should be like Habu and name ourselves after rap albums and 90s movies. (but... not so soon, I still want to see more "lesbian" kisses from Kumi )

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom