• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots and information: Re

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots and information: Returning ...

The official Japanese Black and White 2 site has added pictures and new information regarding characters from Black and White, plus some of the additional features of Black and White 2. Bianca, Cheren, Alder and N have been given bio pages, while Team Plasma and some of the Seven Sages are confirmed to make an appearance.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots and information

This is turning out to be very cool!

Re: Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots and information

That screenshot on N's page really does contain a wealth of new information. We have one of the Sages back, old-school Team Plasma, and new Pokemon overworld sprites! BW only had a handful of these for Unova Pokemon, but I suspect this game will have a full set, thus opening the door for Unova Pokemon to appear in the Dream World.

That screenshot on N's page really does contain a wealth of new information. We have one of the Sages back, old-school Team Plasma, and new Pokemon overworld sprites!

It also has Anthea and Concordia right in the background ;)

I wish there was translations of all the stuff it says on the character pages.

The screenshot of the player facing Cynthia, does the screen behind them show their names? If so, does anyone know what the player's name currently is?

The screenshot of the player facing Cynthia, does the screen behind them show their names? If so, does anyone know what the player's name currently is?

They've been calling them Black2 and White2. Given there's a "2" there, I'm fairly certain that's the case. That and the same characters appear here.

It also has Anthea and Concordia right in the background ;)
Oh my goodness, you're right! I noticed those figures but couldn't work out who they were. I thought one of them might have been a Mienfoo >.>

I'm going to bug one of our better translators to take a look at these when they're next on. I was able to translate some of the basic stuff, but there were things I wasn't sure about. I think one of the screenshots on Cheren's page says that him and Bianca are meeting for the first time in two years, but I wasn't completely confident about that.

At least from the things you could copy and paste, it seemed to suggest Cheren was a teacher at trainer school too. I guess its not that surprising, but it would be interesting if we could take the idea outside of the realm of speculation.

The PokeWood thing is going to be using Gen. IV-like battle sprites?

Why not try google translate? Oh wait, nevermind its an image huh. Google translate gets some stuff on the page tho.

Google Translate is trash.

The PokeWood thing is going to be using Gen. IV-like battle sprites?

It is a movie. Movies are inferior to real life in quality. It's a in-joke about what the human eye sees vs. the camera's POV. Quite witty.

Google Translate, at best only gives you a sense of what's going on since the grammar is completely butchered. I understood enough that Cheren was being compared to a teacher, but not whether they were saying he actually is a teacher, or that he simply looks like it.

Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots, information: Retur

Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots, information: Returning ...

The official Japanese Black and White 2 site has added pictures and new information regarding characters from Black and White, plus some of the additional features of Black and White 2. Bianca, Cheren, Alder and N have been given bio pages, while Team Plasma and some of the Seven Sages are confirmed to make an appearance.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots, information: R

I love Oshawott's new artwork! :3 No more derpiness for you. :3

Google Translate, at best only gives you a sense of what's going on since the grammar is completely butchered. I understood enough that Cheren was being compared to a teacher, but not whether they were saying he actually is a teacher, or that he simply looks like it.
Bad grammar doesnt bug me cuz mine's terrible, haha!
Maybe Cheren's at the trainer school in the first town then?

I think he has enough responsibility running a gym than to teach a class in an entirely different city.

They really seem to be pulling out all the tricks for these sequels. I am happy that Team Plasma is still in the spot light, especially Anthea and Concordia. We rarely got to see them at all and only several pieces of text. Tantalizing text, but very little. I hope they get a far larger role in these games.

Bad grammar doesnt bug me cuz mine's terrible, haha!
Maybe Cheren's at the trainer school in the first town then?
The loss of meaning should. And you didn't need a translator to figure that out from the pictures.

Has anyone seen the trailer for the movie that is promoting B/W2? It's awesome and it is nice to see team plasma in less dorkish clothing. Cheren looked like a badass and Bianca looked pretty cute too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom