• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

What do you think of the Shop run by Jodi and myself?

• It's great.

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • It's good.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • It's OK.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • It barely passes the mark.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • It's horrible!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 25 Sep - Gen V for real!)

Well my friend's birthday is coming up so I'd like to get him a shiny Ho-oh, would you guys be interested in trading me one for a shiny Metagross? VM me or post back here with your reply. Thanks :)
I can do the trade for you :)
Can Any of you guys clone my B-Day Charmander and My Shiny Latios/Latias? If You can You can redistribute it in your shop. I'm Desperate for a cloner... :banghead:
I can't clone anymore, but I'm sure that Turtwig Lover can right when he's online next time :)

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 25 Sep - Gen V for real!)

Cool :) When can ya trade?

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 26 Sep - Services in Gen V!)

@Jodi I can offer a Flower Paradise Shaymin, a Ranger Manaphy, or Almia Darkrai for the World10 Crobat

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 26 Sep - Services in Gen V!)

The almia darkrai would be good for the crobat :) When do you wanna trade?

I can trade right now which FC should I use? (Mine's in the sig)

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 20 Sep - Shiny Phanpy?)

i want your
SMR jirachii
crown rakoui
movie 10 celebii
aura mew
TRU gigas
7-11 pikachu
10th aniv. latios

PLZ check my shop to see what you would like for these

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 4 Oct - PKMN list hack-checked!)

i need a shiny Deoxys. i could offer you either a shiny Fearow or a shiny Rattata for it?? i don't think you have have either of them from what i noticed, unless i missed them on your list

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 4 Oct - PKMN list hack-checked!)

i need a shiny Deoxys. i could offer you either a shiny Fearow or a shiny Rattata for it?? i don't think you have have either of them from what i noticed, unless i missed them on your list
Sure. I like surprises, so feel free to pick any of them. Oh, and use the HG FC. The White FC is useless for Gen IV trades.

Jarooda are you free to trade now?? my FC is 5242 4332 1168. which FC of yours did you want me to use??

Jarooda are you free to trade now?? my FC is 5242 4332 1168. which FC of yours did you want me to use??
3180-9424-2447. That's the one I'll be using for all Gen IV trades. Oh, and you'll be receiving a clone. Is that OK?

yes of course clones are fine, just not hacks. thanks Jarooda, i'll meet you in the wi-fi room

Just to clarify: I have not hack checked all of Jarooda's shinies at this point. The confirmed hacks have been labeled as such because they have illegal IVs and/or illegal hatch locations/levels/etc.

I will be formally hack checking some of the shinies soon, and once I do I will post the results.

For now I would not assume the shinies that are not listed as hacked are definitely legitimate, but the non-bred ones (Legends and wild catches) that are not marked as hacked do have legal IVs and locations.

Hey jodi could you tell me the nature and ability of your shiny scizor?

I'll trade
U turn, Shadow Claw, Fake Out Aipom
Nasty Plot, Thunder Wave Togepi
Shadow Ball, Dig Eevee.

I can offer these 3 for your Shiny Riolu

Mostly for jodi: For your shiny rayquaza and regigigas, would you take a vgc09 milotic, vgc10 eevee, gamestop deoxys or pichu, or a mystery mew?

Hey jodi could you tell me the nature and ability of your shiny scizor?
It's rash with technician ability.
I'll trade
U turn, Shadow Claw, Fake Out Aipom
Nasty Plot, Thunder Wave Togepi
Shadow Ball, Dig Eevee.
I can offer these 3 for your Shiny Riolu
What natures do they have and do they have any good IVs?
Mostly for jodi: For your shiny rayquaza and regigigas, would you take a vgc09 milotic, vgc10 eevee, gamestop deoxys or pichu, or a mystery mew?
Would MYSTRY mew and gamestop deoxys be fine?

Sorry to bug you with a question, but what exactly would you want for EV training, I don't know, my Gliscor.
I need to know how much it'll cost if-
*I give it the moves already
*If I also ask you to teach it the TMs.

Note-This is for Gen 4.

Sorry to bug you with a question, but what exactly would you want for EV training, I don't know, my Gliscor.
I need to know how much it'll cost if-
*I give it the moves already
*If I also ask you to teach it the TMs.

Note-This is for Gen 4.
Usually I want 1 shiny or event for the training, but if you don't have any I could take some items too :)

Usually I want 1 shiny or event for the training, but if you don't have any I could take some items too :)

1 shiny for you to EV train one of my pokemon?
Sweet!
You are gonna get a lot of shinies.
So, can they be regular shinies or legendaries?

1 shiny for you to EV train one of my pokemon?
Sweet!
You are gonna get a lot of shinies.
So, can they be regular shinies or legendaries?
Any shiny is fine, as long as I don't have it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom