• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special guest appearances by Powerpuff Girls Z Blossom and Space Dandy!
(still annoyed at the lack of Frontier Brains though)

Doesn't looks especially action packed for the series first battle focused episode (though we probably should've guessed).

Though I'll give them credit for keeping Ash's secret Pokemon secret. (and just hope it's not because it sucks)

I don't get constant butt jokes thing.

Go has been treated like a butt monkey just like Ash. This past episode was a good example of it.

Uh... no he wasn't.
Name one moment Ash did in the past three episodes that didn't involve gags.... that's right, there wasn't any.

This is the final episode of the decade! :eek: It would be so cool if Pidgeot returned, omg, don't wanna get my hopes up to be disappointed later tho.

Of all of Ash's Pokemon that were released I can think of two that definitely should come back (Pidgeot and Greninja), one that could come back if they wanted to but, would not affect much if it didn't (Butterfree), one I want to come back but, definitely won't (Naganadel), and the last two that will never come (Lapras and Goodra). This means the most likely possibilities for Ash's secret Pokemon are Pidgeot, Greninja (least likely), Primeape who though Ash never released we have not seen in forever so would be nice if he came back for an episode at least, or one of his Hoenn Pokemon cause they are in the Hoenn Region. Besides that the only other possibility is a new Pokemon he just caught in the episode while away from Go.

Last edited:
He didn't catch anything in the latest episode, but he's absent from Mimey's lesson. I doubt it's a new capture, if only because they're still in Kanto and Go is the one catching old Pokemon.

He didn't catch anything in the latest episode, but he's absent from Mimey's lesson. I doubt it's a new capture, if only because they're still in Kanto and Go is the one catching old Pokemon.
No, I meant just caught while away from Go in this upcoming episode in the Hoenn Region meaning the surprise new Pokemon is one he catches in episode SS007.

Okay, but my last point still stands. Pidgeot would be less random than a brand new capture, at least after the last episode. I think it boils down to Charizard vs. Pidgeot.

It doesn't seem like Team Rocket will appear in either this or the next episode. I wonder why they introduced them so early on if they weren't even going to use them in any of the episodes.

Okay, but my last point still stands. Pidgeot would be less random than a brand new capture, at least after the last episode. I think it boils down to Charizard vs. Pidgeot.
Oh, I totally agree. I just included that as a possibility because it technically was a possibility even though it was the most unlikely one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom