• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read up somewhere that Ash might receive a Galar starter egg for winning, hope that's true.
One can hope, but I don't really see the Galar starters being given out at a tournament in Hoenn. I'm expecting them to show up in episode 13 or later when they return to Galar.

Go's gonna get wrecked, the sponsor segment of the preview showed Ash fighting the Mightyena dude
I sort of suspected that.

We saw Scorbunny fighting in the preview so my earlier suggestion it might be Ash's Mystery Pokémon might come true.
Edit: So I found the subtitled preview and it says to "bring two Pokémon" so Scorbunny might just fight and lose in the first round, too.

Last edited:
I sort of suspected that.

We saw Scorbunny fighting in the preview so my earlier suggestion it might be Ash's Mystery Pokémon might come true.
Edit: So I found the subtitled preview and it says to "bring two Pokémon" so Scorbunny might just fight and lose in the first round, too.

It would be kinda funny if Go loses against the Mightyena dude, considering he has a bug type (Unless Scyther doesn't know a bug type move) and Double Kick on Scorbunny.

It would be kinda funny if Go loses against the Mightyena dude, considering he has a bug type (Unless Scyther doesn't know a bug type move) and Double Kick on Scorbunny.
He's a newbie and type advantage only means so much in the anime. Mightyena will probably counter Scyther with Fire Fang, and there's also Hariyama to consider.

Yes, but you can see Fire Fang in the preview. I'm sure it has a Dark-type move to use against Scorbunny.

BDHK62Z_d.jpg
Adding it just for the people who has trouble with imgur links like me.

I knew it had to be Mr Mime after reading the summary, yet people were coming up with convoluted theories like him using Scorbunny or Pidegot randomly returning with no hint.

Though I wonder why he suddenly decides to use Mimey, instead of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom