• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Ash will dig some other Fossil rather then Old Amber.

Damn there goes the Alola two parter possibility then. Well it was fun speculating about it whilst it lasted I guess.

Guess this holds up now.

Good to see Chloe come back though. Goh (probably) getting Aerodactyl seems interesting as well - hope he earns it though like with Flygon.

Last edited:
It's why that Ash hasn't got a Fossil Pokémon for a long year.

Wasn't really interested in the episode due to the writer, the summary just made it a real downer now with the plot suddenly jumping to Kanto instead of being an Alola 2-parter. And seems like there's no spoiler at all, at most we might even see a re-enactment of Attack of Prehistoric Pokemon and a Raboot evolution.

Yay for more Koharu involvement, I guess? Wonder what this means though...
overflowing with romanticism

Pew... ter... city...

Are you sure there is nothing else in Pewter city, Ash?

Real talk: while it is disappointing this isn’t happening in Alola, the Pewter City museum has never been seen and I guess we can’t complain about Goh catching Kanto Pokémon in Kanto.

And I’m sure the Alola cast are just going to be constant presences in any Alola episode.

Wasn't really interested in the episode due to the writer, the summary just made it a real downer now with the plot suddenly jumping to Kanto instead of being an Alola 2-parter.
Suddenly? We haven't had any two-parter yet and they always go back to Kanto at the end of each episode. Hopefully that will change eventually, but there was no hint of that being the case this time. Just conjecture based on the volcano, even though Cinnabar fits that description.

If the episode takes place entirely in Pewter, then that will be pretty weird. Mt. Moon is no volcano.

Suddenly? We haven't had any two-parter yet and they always go back to Kanto at the end of each episode. Hopefully that will change eventually, but there was no hint of that being the case this time. Just conjecture based on the volcano, even though Cinnabar fits that description.

If the episode takes place entirely in Pewter, then that will be pretty weird. Mt. Moon is no volcano.
Maybe the volcano isn't real but part of the exhibit, a recreation of a prehistoric landscape?

Um what buddy? We've had several two-parters (though they've been Galar only), and prime opportunities for many more that were squandered. They could have just utilized that Jurassic park NPC's idea and expanded upon it for an Alola 2-parter instead of setting yet another episode in Kanto, the Jurassic park guy's idea would have at least utilized all fossil Pokemon instead of Kanto native resurrections only.

Speaking of sudden jumps, be prepared for Pewter City to only be part of a 5 minutes slideshow. Conveniently avoiding the Flint family as well...

So Ash, Goh and Chloe were digging some Fossil Pokémon, hmm?
Goh is getting Aerodactyl, which I thought that Ash will get it but... oh, well.
While Ash or Chloe gets....
Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, Cranidos, Shieldon, Tirtouga, Archen, Tyrunt or Amaura

Goh is getting Aerodactyl, which I thought that Ash will get it but... oh, well.
It was seen on Goh's side in the opening.
While Ash or Chloe gets....
Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, Cranidos, Shieldon, Tirtouga, Archen, Tyrunt or Amaura
I don't personally think Ash or Chloe will get anything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom