• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Galarian Fossils are easily the most creative ones we've gotten. Ash needs one on his team. Would give him an edge over Raihan and Leon :)

Ok? then it makes me satisfied no matter if the episode is utter garbage
Yeah. Lets Compare the Ash Episodes the Goh Episodes and the Chloe Episodes!

Ash
JN009
JN010
JN012
JN013
JN016
JN018
JN021
JN025
JN027
JN030
JN034
JN039
Goh
JN004
JN005
JN006
JN015
JN017
JN022
JN028
JN032
JN033
JN035
JN040
JN047
Chloe
JN011
JN029
JN031
JN048
Ash 12 Goh 12 Chloe 4. Ash and Goh Have Equal Amounts of Episodes?!? That Suprised Me. However the Ash Episodes Like JN010 JN016 JN018 JN021 JN025 JN039 are WAAY More Enjoyable Than Goh Episodes Like JN006 JN015 JN028 JN033 JN035 and JN047.(Also Chloe Needs More Screen Time All Of Her Episodes Are Great!)

Ash and Goh Have Equal Amounts of Episodes?!? That Suprised Me.
Not exactly. Keep in mind that Goh usually has some sort of sidequest in Ash’s episodes, while Ash is left in the dust in Goh focused episodes.

Dracovish screams Ash Pokemon. It fits with his character
How so? If anything, its mere existence seems to go against everything he stands for.

No. Dracovish Looks Like It Wants To Die. DOESNT FIT ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. Give Me Reasons It Look Like the Ash Kind of Pokemon
Not exactly. Keep in mind that Goh usually has some sort of sidequest in Ash’s episodes, while Ash is left in the dust in Goh focused episodes.
Yeah Youre Right. However There Are Episodes That Ash Plays A Role In Goh Episodes Like JN040. But The Episodes Are Still Focused on ASH or GOH. Also The Episodes That They Had The Same Amounts of Importance are 21 More Than Both of their Focused Episodes.
How so? If anything, its mere existence seems to go against everything he stands for.
True

Based on what criteria that doesn't say "personal opinion"? And what is his character according to you?

I could also say "Grookey screams Ash Pokemon. It fits with his character" because Grookey is portrayed as a happy-go-lucky and energetic monkey which fits Ash's roster of energetic Pokemon quite well.

Based on what criteria that doesn't say "personal opinion"? And what is his character according to you?

I could also say "Grookey screams Ash Pokemon. It fits with his character" because Grookey is portrayed as a happy-go-lucky and energetic monkey which fits Ash's roster of energetic Pokemon quite well.
Because it looks like it could be super affectionate like his Dragonite and Muk. And he has had unusual Pokémon before such as a living Rock

No it doesn't. Ash certainly wouldn't care what a Pokémon looks like. Just as long as it's good in battle

Because it looks like it could be super affectionate like his Dragonite and Muk. And he has had unusual Pokémon before such as a living Rock

No it doesn't. Ash certainly wouldn't care what a Pokémon looks like. Just as long as it's good in battle
Ash Doesn't Catch Pokemon Just Because They Are Strong. That's Litteraly What Ash Didn't Do And Paul Did in DP. Also We Are Not Talking About If Ash Would Want It We Are Talking About If It Would Look Like A Pokemon Ash Would Own. If Ash Caught A Pokemon ''Just Cuz He Thinks Its Strong'' Ash Would Have More Pokemon Than Goh.

And Ash's ''LiViNg RoCk'' Sucked. Dracovish Doesn't Look Afectionate It Looks Like A Dumb Child That Wants To Die.

It’s not about being ugly, it’s about it being the same thing as Ash being totally okay with helping a lab create an Eevee headed Pikachu.
I mean as long as the Pokémon is fine with its new form then why should Ash object to it. If anything he might love Dracovish's appearance.

Ash Doesnt Seem to Have A Favoruite or A Least Favoruite Pokemon. He Likes All of Them.

Actually, Pikachu is his favorite Pokemon. He uses it all the time at the expensive of his other mons, which he hasn't used since Sinnoh (And yes, those cameo's in Alola don't count, since he only used Bulbasaur and that was because it was around anyways, else he would have just used Pikachu).

Actually, Pikachu is his favorite Pokemon. He uses it all the time at the expensive of his other mons, which he hasn't used since Sinnoh (And yes, those cameo's in Alola don't count, since he only used Bulbasaur and that was because it was around anyways, else he would have just used Pikachu).
Yeah But Ash Doesnt Seem to Like Pikachu as a Species more Than Bulbasaur.

Cool. All the more reason why he could still catch Dracovish despite it's unusual appearance
If Ash Caught All The Pokemon he Liked He Would Have Had 890+ Pokemon :cautious:

I honestly think Ash and Gou are going to get those Fossils for the following reason:

This episode takes place in Galar.

Think about it.

When have we had a Galar Episode where there were at least one of the boys came out empty handed?

Everytime Ash and Gou end up in Galar, there's always some new addition or feature that ends up on a Main Character's Team:

1st Galar Trip Scorbunny
2nd Galar Trip Skwovet/G. Max Pikachu
3rd Galar Trip G. Farfetch'd/Sobble
4th Galar Trip Lucario/Cinderace

Seeing as Dracovish and Dracozolt are being pushed and the fact that it this episode is in Galar makes me seriously believe that they're going to be caught by Ash and/or Gou.
(I'm leaning towards Ash getting at least one since the Preview has a noticable emphasis on him being excited)

Chloe is a possibility too but considering she just caught Eevee last episode makes it a little unlikely.
(Tho we may see G-Max Eevee since they're in the Wild Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom