• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in a recent scan translated by Dephender it asked if Ash and Goh would be making new companions from the fossils. They called Sobble and Farfetch'd companions as well.

View: https://i.imgur.com/Rp5WSAE.jpg

The interesting thing about calling them Companions for Goh, is that they will show up more often than his other mons.

I’m not taking that magazine page as gospel since it implies Ash will get two Pokémon in one episode. Still waiting for a reputed translation.
Dephender already translated it.
The magazine clearly states Ash and his friends would be making new companions

Dephender already translated it.
The magazine clearly states Ash and his friends would be making new companions
no It Says ARE They Making

In the past, when either Ash or Gou caught a Pokemon, it has been considered that Ash and Gou gained a new companion (as in a new Pokemon has joined their collective group). Theoretically, just one of them could get a capture in this episode, and they still would have both gained a new companion.

That said, judging by the wording of the summary (excavating various fossils, which Pokemon will be resurrected?), I don't think all 4 Pokemon will be created, but most likely it will be at least two. The summary also says there are two excavation teams, so odds are they will both find two fossils and each create one abomination. If I had to guess, I'd day that Ash and Gou will split up, and each assist one of the teams, and then be given their respective team's fossil Pokemon at the end of the episode.

Ash getting Dracovish seems most likely, considering it was absolutely dominating the competitive scene a while back. In that case I'd guess Arctozolt for Gou, simply because it contains no duplicate fossil parts.

Last edited:
Really don’t think Ash is catching anything here, these fossil Pokémon don’t seem like mons we’d see a lot of...

It would be cool as hell though!

Why are they hiding the Fossils? We've seen zero footage of them so far.
I predict they will only revive two of the fossil Pokemon, so the mystery is which two.
It's because.....

They don't wanna spoil Ash and Chloe catching Dracovish and Dracozolt respectively :sneaky:
I think they'll probably avoid multiples of the same fossil parts. Gou getting Arctozolt makes more sense because then all four fossil parts are accounted for.

This is all assuming they aren't trolling with more misleading advertising of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom