• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious about whatever's going on in this image
Tumblr_l_2598488637007706.jpg

The really low quality of the picture may just be messing my eyes up but I could swear it looks like Suicune is looking at Sobble in this image.

It also looks like Sobble might be trying to tell Cinderace and Goh something.

Or maybe it started crying again idk it's too blurry to tell

Probably ash is busy fighting off team rocket

I'm really curious about whatever's going on in this imageView attachment 138954

The really low quality of the picture may just be messing my eyes up but I could swear it looks like Suicune is looking at Sobble in this image.

It also looks like Sobble might be trying to tell Cinderace and Goh something.

Or maybe it started crying again idk it's too blurry to tell

Suicune might trust Sobble because its a Water type with a trainer.

i think this episodes is going to be just like the episodes where ash and go just battle zapdos and mewtwo
no catch just battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom