• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokefan leaks show that Goh might actually catch Suicune lol

Poor Eusine if true

I guess Gou will officially catch a Legendary before Ash does?
EqCqZSTU8AAxPKM.jpeg

Some high quality bait we got here, lmao. I’m guessing Suicune is just here to help them fight something.

At least it won’t be like Ho-oh and Celebi who just made cameos and their existence were just plot points. Suicune will actually be involved. I still think that if Goh catches a legendary, it’s going to be one of the birds.

Could go either way. This show has had quite a bit of bait advertising, especially in journeys.

On the other hand I expected Gou to end up with a Legendary eventually.
(I'm not counting Eternatus until and unless he actually orders it in battle at some point considering the circumstances around it).

All baiting aside...

The Suicune image supposedly has something mentioning that Suicune is being hunted by poachers. Can't really validate unless someone can translate everything we got including the Suicune part.

All baiting aside...

The Suicune image supposedly has something mentioning that Suicune is being hunted by poachers. Can't really validate unless someone can translate everything we got including the Suicune part.
Well if Goh is saving it from poachers that should be enough for Suicune to accept him as his trainer.

It could become a guardian of the lab alongside Golurk

You can't be serious....They're REALLY giving him a legendary and letting it rot away in Professor Cerise's lab?
Its not going to rot. He would definitely use it more then his other Pokemon. Could help him catch other Legendaries and mythicals

Well if Goh is saving it from poachers that should be enough for Suicune to accept him as his trainer.

It could become a guardian of the lab alongside Golurk
Suicune isn’t the type of Pokémon that needs "saving" from Poachers, specially from a newbie like Gou.
If they’re going the highly popular Gary Stu part though...

Gou isn’t catching Suicune here but if he does that’s the point JN loses all semblance of sanity for me.
Pokemon isn’t the type of series to need clickbait for views, so it’s shame on them they’re doing this.

Suicune isn’t the type of Pokémon that needs "saving" from Poachers, specially from a newbie like Gou.
If they’re going the highly popular Gary Stu part though...
Lots of legendary and mythicals needed saving from people who captured them. And Goh isn't a newbie anymore. He has proven himself a capable trainer

He deserves Suicune(and maybe the other beasts)

Lots of legendary and mythicals needed saving from people who captured them. And Goh isn't a newbie anymore. He has proven himself a capable trainer

He deserves Suicune(and maybe the other beasts)
What Makes You Think That The Idiot Newbie That Is Goh Deserve 3 Legendaries. Suicune and The Other Beasts Will Be Probably Disgusted By Goh An How Big Of A Idiot He Is. I'd Prefer Ash Catching Mewtwo In OS

All baiting aside...

Suicune is being hunted by poachers, goes seeks aid with Goh, who is a small version of a poacher with his goal lol.

Suicune is being hunted by poachers, goes seeks aid with Goh, who is a small version of a poacher with his goal lol.
Actually kind of hypocritical when you put it like that. Gou hunts down Mew, who he is fully aware actively flees from humans, which is a clear indication that it doesn't want to be captured.

Actually kind of hypocritical when you put it like that. Gou hunts down Mew, who he is fully aware actively flees from humans, which is a clear indication that it doesn't want to be captured.
That’s why the goal never sits well with me. Mew is the true embodiment of free spirit. It just wants to roam around freely and now the protagonist wants to confine the thing when it clearly doesn’t want to.

At its very best I can probably compare it with the movie concept of "Getting the girl", just replace the girl with Mew and the overzealous possessive guy with Gou. And even that is highly problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom