• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does feel a bit weird to have a Champion (Ash) being trained by an Elite Four member but whatever. :unsure:
Not really honestly. Even if he is Alola’s first, Ash is only the league champion. By other regions’ standard, that would only place him at ‘able to challenge the Elite 4’ standing. He’s not quite at Cynthia/Alder/Diantha/Leon standing yet.

Not really honestly. Even if he is Alola’s first, Ash is only the league champion. By other regions’ standard, that would only place him at ‘able to challenge the Elite 4’ standing. He’s not quite at Cynthia/Alder/Diantha/Leon standing yet.
Tbh the only reason Ash won the Alola leauge is the fact that GOD was in his party.

What! He has 2 back2back focus episodes
Sobble episode is not confirmed to be a Goh focused episode. Also just cuz Goh will appear does not make the episode focused on him. The episode is probably focused on Ash and Galarfetch'd while Goh does not do that much.

Sobble episode is not confirmed to be a Goh focused episode. Also just cuz Goh will appear does not make the episode focused on him. The episode is probably focused on Ash and Galarfetch'd while Goh does not do that much.
of course it will be goh focussed (imo) but it may be goh focussed in the sense that pikachu jealousy was ash focussed

Part of me is hoping that if Wikstrom is doing some sort of camp, we may see more of his Pokemon, maybe a Scizor which mega evolves which makes Goh want to evolve his Scyther

Suddenly I have a feeling this will not go down like many of us hope but I pray I am wrong.

This is my fear: Ash going with Kamonegi to increase his strength but instead it becomes about Go getting a Scizor with Kamonegi pushed into the background.

Better question why does Go need to go a training camp the man can already catch legendary pokemon what more could he need?

I’ve been trying to be reasonable with Goh, and this episode does seem to benefit his character by showing he needs to learn a lot more, and what better way than an E4 member...but damn. I know they said Goh is the actual first antagonist asides from Ash, as people like May/Clemont were just travelling companies, but Ash really feels sidelined. A lot. Apart from the first PWC battle, Korrina match and Bea episodes, I can’t really name an episode where he’s the primary focus, cause the Flygon was Ash and Goh related.
I really hope this is where they have a mini-tournament between all the trainers that show up, and Ash obviously wins, to face off against Wilkstorm. I now don’t think Farfetch’d will evolve either. Double damn...well, I suppose that means they are including Farfetch’d more without the episodes being about it.
Guess I can only remain hopeful for when the episode comes out.

I do get the "concern" regarding Gou here, but one of the "major" complaints is not seeing enough of Gou's Pokemon, and at one point, Scyther wasn't part of that, so I'm looking forward to seeing what those two do as well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom