• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did but between it rapidly rushing to a river, it spending its time at Sakuragi Park in the water habitat and it coming up for a water based area in this episode seems to give some credibility to that it can’t function as well in land.
Sure, that’s likely the case. But considering it has a sturdy pair of legs, I’m sure it’s at least more capable of being on land than some of the others it’s been compared to like Goldeen.

I always thought the Dracovish Pokedex entries were just another iteration of "the Pokedex isn't always right". I think this is supported in the anime too. I mean Cara Liss straight up BSed her way through describing Dracovish.

I always thought the Dracovish Pokedex entries were just another iteration of "the Pokedex isn't always right". I think this is supported in the anime too. I mean Cara Liss straight up BSed her way through describing Dracovish.
In some of the entrees like her stating how they went extinct, sure it’s definitely BS, but things like Dracovish not being able to breath on land is something that can be physically observed and makes sense. After all, it has a fish for a head and its body is half of a torso. Just from where it was patched together, there’d be nowhere for lungs to go.

In some of the entrees like her stating how they went extinct, sure it’s definitely BS, but things like Dracovish not being able to breath on land is something that can be physically observed and makes sense. After all, it has a fish for a head and its body is half of a torso. Just from where it was patched together, there’d be nowhere for lungs to go.
Gosh seriously, it's life must be miserable.

The only one of the fossils I can see living a somewhat ''normal'' life is probably Dracozolt.

I'm pretty sure the fossil Pokedex entries are written by Cara herself since they read as though the creature described actually existed in prehistoric times which it obviously didn't.

The Dream Team is here! Woo!
EyeBzjmVEAAQkNp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom