• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

...horny?

Ooooooh, you mean Bianca. She was obsessed with muscles for some reason, right? (You know, Lana was to....)

And hey if they hadn't hard-hit Ash with the 10 rule you could make jokes about her constantly knocking him into water. Though IDK, maybe Lana just had more time to establish a all around goofy yet effective personality to make her worthy of the vaunted title of 'better Brock gag'

Speaking of Georgia, I wonder what it’s like for her that her rival is the Unova Champion.
Seeing how her rival absolutely demolished her with a one-hit KO on Beartic, she probably was already down, and that was back when Iris could barely control Dragonite...I’d imagine she gave up.

...horny?

Ooooooh, you mean Bianca. She was obsessed with muscles for some reason, right? (You know, Lana was to....)
Yeah yeah yeah, her, Bianca. She had the most annoying voice and kept doing that thing where she whines with her head back and she shakes it.

Finding subs on this is going to be FUNNNNNN

I mean first sub basically turned the intro bit into entirely the Goh show. That just rubs salt...

Finding subs on this is going to be FUNNNNNN

I mean first sub basically turned the intro bit into entirely the Goh show. That just rubs salt...
There'll be "proper" subs in 4-5 hours and then the debates will begin all over again with a more coherent translation

'course, that's not gonna stop people from coming up with excuses and reasons to hedge the match one way or another because people can't be allowed to just enjoy things anymore

There'll be "proper" subs in 4-5 hours and then the debates will begin all over again with a more coherent translation

'course, that's not gonna stop people from coming up with excuses and reasons to hedge the match one way or another because people can't be allowed to just enjoy things anymore

Its the curse of Ash. If Ash loses he sucks, if he wins it 'doesn't count'.

It's why I often don't sleep well on nights before battles because I am (half really) sure that the results of Kalos gave me fandom-related PTSD.

Its the curse of Ash. If Ash loses he sucks, if he wins it 'doesn't count'.

It's why I often don't sleep well on nights before battles because I am (half really) sure that the results of Kalos gave me fandom-related PTSD.

Yep. Sadly, it would seem that Ash becoming a Champion didn’t change his perception by the fandom all that much...

...horny?

Yeah but the difference is that Lana's main personality trait wasn't whining.
Bianca was insufferable.
Although Lana was kinda ruined for me because of that Chihuahua guy.

I am glad that Ash won

But...

I really do wish that his Dragonite defeated Iris’

I’m also not sure about how I feel about Iris becoming a champion, while Ash’s status as Alola’s champion has been in-universe never brought up and, IRL just plain discredited as nothing of real importance or at least nothing that compares to Iris’ current position

And, just as I feared; Iris’ “little kid” catchphrase, one of the main two reasons why I didn’t like her (the other being her general condescending attitude), has made a return. Which means that this will be a difficult episode for me to fully enjoy, which itself is a real shame, since I like dragons.

Yep. Sadly, it would seem that Ash becoming a Champion didn’t change his perception by the fandom all that much...

commish__sweet___bitter__sweet_victory_by_blueike_ddgy9yd-fullview.png

This art I commed back when it happened never stops being relevant sadly....

They didn't bother mentioning his 'Title' today, I think that the writers are already regretting giving it to him.

That's fine for me, it was undeserved.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom