• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the kind of competition....

I wouldn't mind if Satoshi draws the line and doesn't take part.

Simply, this is not his thing.

Opal and Alcremie!? Leon!? Ash getting to interact with Leon and Raihan!? Doesn't seem like a thing Ash would join, but if it gets him some more focus and gives one of his Pokemon a chance to do something I won't complain.

Sounds like a case of Ash stumbling into it. He probably signs up without realizing the exacts. Expect comedy.

Sounds like a case of Ash stumbling into it. He probably signs up without realizing the exacts. Expect comedy.
This is another possibility.....

And he ends up bumbling and messing up everything....
The disgrace keeps on going after him, more humilliation.

Why would they skip 82 and 83. Doesn't make much sense for me
Unless that Barry appearing in episode 83 leak turns out to be correct after all
Weren't those two weeks the staff going 'on hiatus' again?

I know that are lazy/uncaring but that is another level.

I was counting on Opal appearing again - that makes me happy already.

Where did it say they were going on a break? Details for 82 and 83 haven't been revealed yet.

If Leon and Raihan are making an appearance, then of course Ash is going to take part as well - it sticks with his motto of “You can learn anything from anything” (or along those lines) back in XY.

It would be fun to see Leon’s OTHER Pokemon take part, but I’m assuming they’re only allowed to utilise Alcremie; they really could have done with showing off a bit more with him, cause making him appear to work alongside anything/anyone is essentially like everyone else within the anime…
I guess it would be funny to see Raihan using his polar opposite type? Leon somehow pulling a Zoro and completely losing his direction to the oven?
They’ll probably shove Opal’s “See Pink” in there a bunch, and see’ll not acknowledge anyone for the entire episode.

FINALLY! Another Galar Gym Leader! I can't wait for another 50 episodes for Milo to show up...

Oohh, so it was literally a Sweet Battle...

Right now I sense similarities to JN047. As in, sounds like a silly premise, but might actually turn out to be a pretty fun episode.

Still, what a weird place to meet up with Leon and Raihan again. They both pretty much disappeared for a while after the Darkest Day arc, yet we now find them competitively decorating cakes. :confused:

Why would they skip 82 and 83. Doesn't make much sense for me
Unless that Barry appearing in episode 83 leak turns out to be correct after all
Definitely Production issues. I hope we'll get a special preview for today's episode so that the break is justified(I remember every long break they've taken, a special preview was released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom