• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Josh's Battle Frontier journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
((hey!!!I'm in the philippines right now! We also went to Japan on the way here. We only stayed in the airport, but it was fun! Since I'm probably not going to post for a while, feel free to fill in for me.))

Am I allowed to join? If so here's what I have...

Trainer- Aaron
Age- 17
Pokemon-
Charizard (Defeated Ash's Charizard once in a battle)
Pidgeot (Can fly as fast as a Suicune can run)
Swampert (Was given this as a Mudkip when the Trainer failed to show up)
Blissey (Caught a Chansey in the Safari Zone and became the best of buds)
Jirachi (was given to him by the Wish Maker when he saw how well Aaron took care of his Pokemon)
Happiny (Blissey's egg hatched)

Pokemon Freinds-

Rayquaza- Awoke him and helped him calm Kyogre and Groudon

Other- Wants to take down the Battle Frontier.

((sorry Red, we're all full up. however, we'll keep your form in mind if someone drops out of the cast list at some point))

((I'm back now, but I don't know what to post... Just wanted to let you guys know I'm here!))

((ok, that's cool, welcome back sticky))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom