• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Journey Through the Eevee Isles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flare Bit Glace. "You are way too old for me! I WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED!!!"

"If we're going to be stuck here together for a while, there's no use fighting." Liam commented.

Flare then gets lost in Serene's beauty again while Glace elegantly jumps from the ledge and lands in front of Mako. "He's at it again, huh?"

Mako sighs, "That boy is more trouble than i originally thought," He then turns to Glace. "Are you ok though?"

Seeing that Glace and Flare stopped fighting Serene goes over to Shadow and begins to groom him. "Stop that, Sis" Shadow says embarrassed as he tries to escape but quickly fails as she then uses Sing to relax him and everyone within earshot.

"Alright, I'm going to go talk to him now" Mako says getting up and going over to Flare and sitting in his line of Sight of Serene.

"Hello" Mako says to Flare.

Flare jumps right over Mako and runs up to Serene.

"Oh Arceus....." muttered Luke.

Not wasting a moment Mako follows him, this time grabbing Flare by the scruff of his neck and dragging him off away from everyone. After they were away from everyone Mako sets Flare down but keeps a paw on Flare's tail so he won't escape. "When one speaks to you, you'd do well to listen." Mako says firmly.

Flare then gives Mako his best "Innocent Eevee" eyes.

Glace giggles as she walks up to Serene. "Sorry about Flare again." she said meekly.

"Sorry boy but that won't work on me" Mako says. "Now I want you to listen, what you said to Glace was rude and hurtful to her and I'd like for you to apologize laters to her"

Serene just shrugs "It's alright, Mako will straighten things out."

Flare then cried. "B-B-But..... She does that stunt to me all the time!" he said. "SHE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO ME!!!!"

Glace could hear it. "Nope, he failed."

Shadow Scoffs at Glace's comment. "Far from it, He's just started"

Mako sets his other paw on Flare's Mouth. "I'm not done yet, I know you been fawning over Serene which didn't bother me until you said that Glace was too old for you. You pretty much just said Serene is too old for you." He says before removing his paw from Flare's mouth.

"Glace is ANCIENT! Serene isn't!" Flare said before his tail snapped. "Y-You broke my tail...." he said.

"Ooh....... I think he broke Flare's tail." said Glace.

Mako sighs. "I'll fix your tail after you get these three things through your head. One Serene may not look it but she is not that young she's probably the same age as Glace. Two, Serene is my wife." He says. "And three, You will apologize or believe me Serene will make sure you do if you don't." Mako says before letting go of Flare completely and then grabbing some sticks and some string that was nearby that probably came from the boat and made a brace around Flare's Tail.

Glace sighed. "If only Flare got a hint."

Flare glowed a very dark shade of red as if he'd learned a new move and used Take Down on Mako. "No one but Glace bosses me around." he pointed out.

Mako just smiled as he got back up and used Synthesis on himself, "Step one is complete. Now if you can admit that to her, then we would only have to worry about rescuing our trainers" He says walking off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom