• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jumanfia - Day Five (In the jungle, the peaceful jungle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I more than likely won't be awake for eod. And this game is moving pretty slowly. Not much going on and a lot of people haven't even posted. I'm gonna remove my vote since I don't actually want to lynch Laurentus. Maybe something will happen while I'm asleep. But as of now it seems like it's pretty much going to be a random lynch. I'd suggest not voting any of Ex Light, Calvin, Rainbow, Cheff, or Max today. I like that they have all at least been trying to have a discussion and figure some things out.

I'm kinda tempted to vote Rockruff because he ignored my question and kept his vote on Deku. So he's either not paying enough attention to know Deku is the host, or he's aware and making joke votes while others are trying to discuss the game. However, I kinda feel like maybe that's just how he always is and is easy mislynch bait because of that.

Actually, I'll just rng my vote out of the people I didn't list above suggesting not to vote.

Unvote

Vote: Contrainer

Why are you apparently seeking those other players’ validation before explaining your vote on Max, and why those two specifically?
I asked these two because I know they’re Town.

I actually read it as a townslip if im being completely honest...
Exactly. Don’t you find it weird that Max doesn’t know about it?

I tagged both Minish and Calvin because I have pretty good reasons to believe they’re Town. If they found Contrainer’s claim weird I’d have no reason to suspect Max not knowing one of the game’s major twists; but it seems like Calvin seems to know what Contrainer’s claim means.

I suppose I should clarify something, me and Contrainer have a gimmick in common in our Role PMs. And I believe all Town players also have it.

I’m strongly Townreading Calvin and Minish, that’s why I tagged them. The fact Calvin read it as a Townslip makes even more certain that we all share it.

The fact Max doesn’t know something that is apparently present on all Town’s role PM is making him look like the scummiest among us.

Not sure if Megpod also has the same issue or if he just missed it, but I’m FoSin’ him for the time being.

Cyber Wolf (1): Contrainer
Contrainer (1): Minish
Max1996 (1): ExLight
ExLight (2): MegaPod, Max1996
Not Voting: ShinyRockruff204, Cyber Wolf, CheffOfGames, Calvin ッ,Rainbow Cloud, WaterBlueMan, Officer Snake, Laurentus, Contrainer, Calvin ッ, Rainbow Cloud

@Cyber Wolf
@WaterBlueMan
@Officer Snake
@Laurentus
None of these players have posted yet this game day. If I don't hear from them by the end of Night 1, I will start looking for replacements.
Especially Cyber Wolf, who hasn't posted since he signed up.

Day One ends in nine and a half hours, at 9pm PST (4am GMT) on Sunday, 11 August 2019. With 13 alive, 7 is majority.
The total on the dice to this point in the game is 5. Only 27 more spaces until Jumanji is reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom