• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Justyn and SmashTheState's Epic Emporium (UPDATE! 6/4) WE HAVE JAPANESE EVENT BEASTS

Do you think Our shop is unique?

• Yes

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Please dont change

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • You need to change

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Justyn and SmashTheState's Epic Emporium (UPDATE! 6/4) WE HAVE JAPANESE EVENT BE

Aside from the Aerodactyl I have Vulpix, yanma, Shellos, smroomish, Miltank, and snover. If any of those others interest you just let me know. And tell me when your up for trading.

Re: Justyn and SmashTheState's Epic Emporium (UPDATE! 6/4) WE HAVE JAPANESE EVENT BE

I can trade a level 1 Shiny Porygon, Lv. 50 shiny Darkrai, or Lv. 100 shiny Mew for goon's scizor. All registered in Pokedex, so they are not Pokesaved, and the Porygon was hatched, and the darkrai looks perfect, so I would say all perfectly legit.

Interested in the shiny Japanese event beasts, please check my shop. I have some shinies and events in there since you last looked.

Would you guys be able to HG exclusive breed this?

Pokemon: Aron
Nature Preferred: Adament
IV's: Atk 31 Spe 31 and Def 25-31
EV's: I"ll do it
Preferred Item: None
Egg Moves: Head Smash
Shiny: Y/N Only if you want to.

I Could offer a Shiny UT Lv 1 Flawless Bedlum =/

Would you guys be able to HG exclusive breed this?

Pokemon: Aron
Nature Preferred: Adament
IV's: Atk 31 Spe 31 and Def 25-31
EV's: I"ll do it
Preferred Item: None
Egg Moves: Head Smash
Shiny: Y/N Only if you want to.

I Could offer a Shiny UT Lv 1 Flawless Bedlum =/

Hm. I'm going to have to say no, but only because I RNG only in Platinum.

I whould like
Shiny mew
Aura mew
Flying and surfing pikachu

I'll give
Shiny hooh
Shiny rayquaza
And 2 VGC10 eevees

Im sorry everybody, I have been away so SO long. My laptop has been very very messedd up But now it is fixed and classes are over and my birthday is on tuesday and I will be having a give away on that day to only 3 people. Wednesday will be the day for trading. Again sorry. And as of right now im tryig to get ahold of smashthestate.

Welcome back! how'd your classes end up, pass your tests? and ya crazy kid its your birthday your supposed to get things. ; )

Welcome back! how'd your classes end up, pass your tests? and ya crazy kid its your birthday your supposed to get things. ; )

thanks:) and Im about to check:) It was kinda hard:/ and I know but I want to apologize for being away for so long:/

what grade did you just come out of? or rather what classes? And its all good. I ended up gettin a shiny cresselia and mesprit in your absence. D: But im still up for a trade if you are. ; )

what grade did you just come out of? or rather what classes? And its all good. I ended up gettin a shiny cresselia and mesprit in your absence. D: But im still up for a trade if you are. ; )

I'm going to be a junior in high school. But my high school is located on a college campus so i will graduate college before high school.

I whould like
Shiny mew
Aura mew
Flying and surfing pikachu

I'll give
Shiny hooh
Shiny rayquaza
And 2 VGC10 eevees

no thanks on the hoho anything else? and what game is rayquaza from? hg ss?

I'll trade a space c deoxys, touched lv69 pkrs hadou mew, or a 10th anniversary mew for the celebi.

I can trade a level 1 Shiny Porygon, Lv. 50 shiny Darkrai, or Lv. 100 shiny Mew for goon's scizor. All registered in Pokedex, so they are not Pokesaved, and the Porygon was hatched, and the darkrai looks perfect, so I would say all perfectly legit.

do you have any of these pokemon
Azurill
cradily
dusclpos
wormadam
mothim
cherrim
purugly
chimecho
ask for something and ill see if i have it i really need these pokemon

I'm going to be a junior in high school. But my high school is located on a college campus so i will graduate college before high school.

Junior year and senior year are both excellent years. Senior yeah is simply epic. But graduating college before highschool is quite an accomplishment sir.

I can trade a level 40 UT Shiny Latias for the 10 ANIV Raikou

do you have any of these pokemon
Azurill
cradily
dusclpos
wormadam
mothim
cherrim
purugly
chimecho
ask for something and ill see if i have it i really need these pokemon

i can breed you most of those

i only need purugly now do u have 1 i can borrow and give straight back to u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom