• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jyo's Arts

A fun family moment, likely Aycan on cell phone camera.... this time it's Firox and Fleur

Firox in relation to kits: uncle, as Arval is the father of the younger ones, Firox is Arval's older brother.
Fleur is Firox loving mate, so close friend, and pastry chef

Firox is very caring and patient, loves using his internal fire typing to help all who need help keeping warm, he is also like a big puppy dog, always willing to be the center of attention, and make other's laugh and smile.

He is also a chef, knows how to make variety of foods, especially loves making pizza and cheeseburgers.

Even if goofy and funny, he does have a loving mate.
Her name is Cecille Périsset, or by her preferred nickname Fleur, which is French for Flower. She is from Marseilles, France.
She carries a small plastic nylon flower on her head tuft.
She also dyed all her yellow fur to pink.
Even is a professional pastry chef and baker. Studied and graduated from culinary educaiton in both Paris and Marseilles. She loves making pastries and desserts for all.

Both Flareons really love playing with the younger ones.

In drawing;
Firox is happily watching as Fleur is showing the younger ones how to brush a thick bushy tail, using Firox's as the example, Firox happy to help out.
Fleur's own bushy tail resting on Firox's back so the younger kits can learn and practice.

For the kits:
• Jay on top of Fleur playing with the flower on her head tuft.

• F Vee kit on top of Fleur's front right paw, playing with the tip of Firox's tail, feeling the soft fur after it gets brushed.

• Sevim behind Fleur, brushing her own pink tail, following Fleur's teaching.

• a M Vee kit, sitting next to Sevim, also learning how to brush a bushy tail, using Fleur's

• M Vee kit also doing his best to learn how to brush a bushy tail, is sitting on the very front following Fleur's teachings

• M Vee kit playing Firox's mane fur

• last F Vee kit is playfully adding a small nylong flower on Firox's head tuft.

Firox likely: “thanks everyone, my tail is looking prettier, and soft too, your a great teacher Fleur”

Fleur: “Merci Firox.... Evolis, be gentle when brushing, you don't want to pull or it will hurt, run your paw after to make sure fur is smooth”

firox__fleur__and_vee_kits__sketch__by_jyoespy_depqgne-fullview.jpg

Too many fluffy Eevee furballs together....

A fun family moment, likely Aycan on cell phone camera.... this time it's Linette and Zoran own Eevees.

To tell them apart:
bigger Eevee is Quest Vee - MysteriousMystery01
Linette/Zorans: medium sized Eevees
Aycan/Arval: younger kits

a way to think of them:
  • Quest Vee is a full sized adult Eevee, approximate human age of 30 years old
  • Linette/Zoran's are kind of slightly bigger kids, not yet teens, approximate human age of 10 years old
  • Aycan/Arvals - are small and playful and still learning, so approximate human age of 5 years old

Linette/Zoran's Eevees in relation to kits: I'm guessing 'cousins' Linette is Arval's sister, but the younger kits beong to Arval and his loving mate Aycan.
Quest Vee is closest friend and good inspiration.

An all Eevee drawing – just having fun.
That tail is Arval's, the youngest kits father. Yes, the one who doesn't like anything cute,

In drawing;
Quest Vee just keeping watch, giggling at the silliness. Doesn't worry since both parents nearby... Arval getting tail played with, while Aycan is with the cell phone camera.

Linette / Zoran own Eevees:
• Leah on the far right, helping with the brushing of Arval's bushy tail, holding nice long fur strands that Mia is brushing next

• Mia is the one with the brush

• Kevin is standing on top of Matt's head, wanting to play

• Matthew, or Matt for short, is giving the 'Bree's tail a gentle pull,, trying to get them to play

• Tony being lazy, hanging out between Quest Vee and its bushy tail, waiting for Fleur Flareon to bake some cookies

• Dennis having a bit of fun playing with the Quest Vees tail fur

For Arval / Aycan Vee kits:

• Jay on top of Quest Vee's head, playing with the right ear

• M Vee kit playing with Quest Vee's mane fur

• M Vee Kit nibbling on a treat, sitting down next to Matt

• M Vee kit, standing on Mia's head, watching the brushing going on

• F Vee kit having a fun time playing with dad's tail, picking up a nice long strand of fur, laying on her back

• F Vee kit just hiding in front of dad's tail fur that is sticking out, cutely nibbling it

• Sevim also watching behind Leah, playing with dad's tail as part of it get's brushed

Quest Vee is likely: “silly kits”

Arval Umbreon: sigh – “why me” when his tail gets played with
can you play with your mother's tail”

eevees_playing__sketch__by_jyoespy_depqhot-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
thanks you.... working on more
do them all for fun and practice

my two part drawing.... can only share the second part since it has no writing on it, BulbaEnglish only, first part has only Uzbek no other language....

1st part: Surprised Sanjar by JyoEspy on DeviantArt

2nd part:
fun moment while playing with Sz54
Ayako'z the Glaceon having a fun moment likely giggling as a small Eevee is playing with Sanjar's tail - as he is trying to sing the national anthem of Uzbekistan

little Eevee happily nibbling the fin

as both Sanjar and Ayako'z petting the Eevee
even Ayako'z flicking her own tail tip to catch the small one's attention
Vee is about to give it a playful tap

background supposed to be the Chorsu Bazaar in Tashkent, Uzbekistan

surprised_sanjar_2_by_jyoespy_depyh45-fullview.jpg

the only unanswered question in this drawing, who tie Eevee belongs to, could be a friendly family passing by

same as always, Ayako'z Glaceon colored differently from normal Glaceon since thats how my friend on deviant art draws their Uzbek Glaceon

Last edited:
@BigDocFan - thanks you, do them for un practice when and when the forums get slow on replies

sorry on long delay, another funny drawing I got finished.
finished colored drawing of this post / sketch: Jyo's Arts

for the slightly lighter colored Eevee, that's how my friend (Mysterious Mystery) draws their Eevee
Quest Vee: "Silly 'Bree giggles funny Vee Kitz"
'Bree: "Can you kits play with mom's Tail!!"

eevees_playing_by_jyoespy_det1yao-fullview.jpg

I've been aiming to ask you this for quite some time, do you use a drawing tablet or your mouse to trace over your sketches?

@Galactic_V
For now a mouse, the program I have Paint Tool Sai has an outline option to make curve lines, so i learned to use i
My earlier drawings where a bit mouse rough since I didn't know about the curve option

cure-option.png

used Magnify to zoom in on it

The first time I looked into one of your drawings I noticed exactly what kind of tool you used (the pen curve one), which's why prompted me to question whether you had a drawing tablet or not. Since you aren't using one yet, so I guess it's the best way to do the lineart, it's just that I'd like to say that the pen curve tool doesn't make a lineart that good (it's got a lot of imperfections imo).

By the time you get a tablet I strongly advise you to start using the pencil tool instead, it's much better and looks much better.

Test.png

• Love
Reactions: Jyo
I can't wait to get one someday
it does make it look better, smoother lines of varying thickness, a bit more realistic.

not sure what page original sketch is on - did changed the description a bit -is an older drawing

Don't worry, Grace volunteered to help out, she has fun.
Might give her the idea to ask Florian one day if they can have children too.
She loves playing with the younger ones.

Its an older drawing when Linette/Zoran's own younger ones where still small, she now plays with Aycan/Arval's younger ones -www.deviantart.com/jyoespy/art…

drawing/art:

the top left - Mia and Leah are playing or petting Grace's longer 'ear extension'
(sz54 calls it bangs)
(Grace: "hey, you two trying to make me look pretty?")

the top right - are the four 'boy Vee' kits playing with her tail
(by the way their names are: Tony, Kevin, Matthew, Enis Енис more than likely will name it in English more as Dennis)

the bottom - left Grace surprised at something tail catching, as Mia playing next to her

on the bottom right -
Grace out on the floor, watching the other's have fun
Mia playing with Grace's left ear extension (ban as sz54 calls it)
Leah' just getting cozy under the paw
Kevin and Matthew playing with her tail,
Енис / Enis nibbling the other 'ear extension"
and Tony wanting a treat

name ideas: Matthew and Kevin just random names I remember from watching Hell's Kitchen
Енис / Enis is a North Macedonian style name... Dennis more than likely to remember and spell
Mia, just wanted a different female name I hadn't used before

in the RP I do with my other friend: Tony
got the name idea since its favorite cereal is the "Cinnamon Toast Crunch"

grace_playing_with_vees_by_jyoespy_det6gog-fullview.jpg

A fun moment based on something that Sz54 was curious about.

(I wonder how Arval would react if his Eevee kits tried to put pink bows on him?)

and

(I'm glad that it inspired you, I wonder how Arval would feel, probably embarrassed but also trying to perhaps trying look like he is having fun as to not upset the Eevee kits.)

Arval doesn't like anything sweet, cute, or even pink.

Believes that Umbreon should be tough, strong, and always ready to battle in defend their family, friends, and home... safe that 'c-u-t-e' stuff for the younger ones or the Sylveons.

Arval even refuses to say word 'cute' at all

His mate, Aycan, the Turkish 'Bree loves doing all the cute stuff, and loves wearing pink when she can

Arval 'Bree looking embarrassed, kind of telling everyone

“Help Me!!”

For their younger ones:

• Jay is putting on a pink ribbon on his dad's front left paw, Aycan's own bushy tail holding the paw up so Jay has easy time

• Sean tying another blue ribbon around dad's front right paw

• Michael on top of dad's head, putting on a pink bow with ribbons, similar to Sylveon's

• Arylett, playfully wrapping a pink ribbon around mid part of dad's right ear, same ear that Aycan is nibbling

• Cerim just placed a pink ribbon behind dad's tail ring, and now added a pink ribbon around mom's front left paw which is petting and holding down Arval's bushy tail, so the kit has an easy time

• Lia giggles as she attaches a pink bow and ribbon around the tip of dad's bushy tail

• Sevim, the female and youngest of all the born kits, is tying another pink bow with ribbons on her mom's head

Aycan, really loving the cute moment, a younger one adding a bow on her, she is uing her own tail to hold of Arval's paw up for easier ribbon tying, and she loves playing with tails, so she is petting Arval's... can feel it that he wants to move it away more from the bows.... not to make any one feel bad, keeps it still

for the seven kits:

• F – Sevim, means 'lovely' in Turkish, she is on top of mom's head

• F – Lia, she is tying a bow with ribbons around dad's tail tip

• F – Arylett, on dad's ear, tying a ribbon on it

• M – Cerim tying a ribbon on mom's paw, after tying one on dad's tail

• M – Sean, on the very front, tying ribbon on dad's paw

• M – Michael, on top of dad's head

• M – Jay, the one on dad's paw, with mom's tail under it

help_me_by_jyoespy_detaoy7-fullview.png

( - @Arylett Charnoa one of the seven Eevees gave her that name, likely aree for short, hopefully not to mad or disapionted, couldn't think of a name for them )

Something that came to mind
might make it a 'combination' of two names when combined turned out to 'Aylett'.... combining Ariel and Linette. Just to need to come up with a back story for it.

It will along the way, still need to come up with personality for the Eevee. It will have lots of experience with Espeon, i do have two (original male OC Jyo, and fenake OC Elise)

A fun family moment, likely Aycan on cell phone camera.... this time the Jolteons are helping out

I know the PokeDex says the fur is always sharp and spiky, I believe that Jolteon can control it and make it super soft to the touch, sharp when needing to battle or defend, or how would a mother Jolteon take care of their younger ones if the fur is always sharp and spiky

Joseph in relation to kits: older uncle, as Arval is the father of the younger ones, Joseph is Arval's brother.
Robyn is close friend, as she is Joseph's loving partner.

Joseph resting, being lazy, trying to, first off
his mate Robyn is petting the middle of his short tail.

Robyn, the Barbados Jolteon, standing over, trying to get Joseph to get up and play by tapping the middle of his tail, but he is a bit lazy.

For the seven kits:
(from sketch to final drawing – all seven kits have a name)
sketch: https://www.deviantart.com/jyoespy/art/Joseph-Robyn-and-Vee-Kits-sketch-889512294

• Jay is resting next to Joseph

• Cerim is playing with the soft spike fur on Joseph's head

• Sean seems interested in playing as well, tapping tip of Joseph's short spiky tail

• Michael leaping over Joseph's back fur, likely aiming for his right ear

• Sevim trying to climb up to play with her tail or with the pink bow

• Arylett, or Aree for short, on top of Robyn's head, going along for the ride

• Lia is having fun time adding a pink bow on Robyn's tail

joseph__robyn__and_vee_kits_by_jyoespy_dettgee-fullview.png

A fun family moment, likely Aycan on cell phone camera.... this time it's the Sylveons turn

big change from sketch: added Seth the Turkmen Sylveon to the drawing. Seth is also Sherrie's mate

Also younger ones have name too.

Original sketch: Sherrie and Vee kits (sketch) by JyoEspy on DeviantArt

Sherrie in relation to kits: older aunt, as Arval is the father of the younger ones, Sherrie is Arval's older sister.

Seth is close friend.

Seth's actual Turkmen name is Güýçmyrat Söýünow

Sherrie is also a doctor to everyone as well, while Seth is learning to be a doctor.

Sherrie might work as a nurse, she had checked on them from birth until able to move and play,
Sherrie does have a competitive side to her, also has a playful caring side.
She is having fun with them

For the kits:
• Lia on top of Sherrie's head, playing with her left ear bow

• Aree (Arylett) playing with her right neck ribbon

• Sean on her back, playing with the neck bow

• Sevim playing with Sherrie's pink tail

• Cerim who Sherrie was moving them up in the air with the left ear bow ribbon, caught her pink tip of her tail

• Michael playing with Seth's ribbon, cutely nibbling it

• Jay is having fun time playing with the other ribbon as it wrapped around him

sherrie__seth__and_vee_kits_by_jyoespy_deu5pcu-fullview.png

Sadly, won't be able to draw for a while, hopefully not permanent, might be so.
Since late December, gotten sick, info on my proifle.
Hopefully allowed, been working on a Fan Fic like writing to pass the time, hopefully able to share it here.

Chapter 01 - Villain's Plan and Learning Eevees

On a warm spring day, somehwere near the Cascade Range, melting snow, plants starting to regrow.
An annoyed Glaceon stirs awake, next to her Espeon 'pet' as she calls him. She goes outside to see the melting snow, gets a bit annoyed, and uses Ice Beam to freeze it again, sees off in the distance.
Sighs loud.
Then she looks at her phone, reads about terrorist attacks happening in other parts of the world. As both th Espeon and a Houndoom sit next to her
“Stupid beings, wish all these stupid terrorist shit would go away”
Glaceon grits teeth a bit hears her two companions.
“why not create a weapon to stop them, something they won't be expecting, a weapon that creates earthquakes, powerful ones, they can't put the blame on us, and if you wants winter year round, we can make a volcano cause a hyper eruption, will cause a decade of winter”
Glaceon, her name is Mayleen, smiles.
“that's a great idea, Ricky, can you get on it?”
“of course love, the small town can be our hunting practice,”
*Houndoom lets out a nice loud growl in the air.
“hey Cazanna, if you don't mind, lift your Right Paw, Its. Standing On My Tail, you idiot”
“wow, big lady has such bad temper”
Cazanna lifts her paw and laughs, Mayleen growls in annoyed way, and runs a paw over the fur to smooth it.

As the group gets back inside, Ricky does tell the rest of the grup “alright everyone, time to get up, we have something important to tell all, we are building a weapon to stop terrorist worl wide and cause an ice age for us”.
All the evil villains give off manaical laughter.

not to far away, a group of happy Eeveelutions lay down in their nice big home, we call the den

As the first ray of sunshine gets into the den's windows, it causes a few of the younger Eevees sleeping next to their mother, Aycan an Ummbreon, she still asleep, the young ones up and ready to play, with most still asleep, they find their favorite 'play toy' as long as they are gentle, Vay doesn't mind, even lets them.

The five young Eevee girls, the two older ones are Mia and Leah, the three other smaller ones are Lia, Sevim, and Arylett.

They find their 'toy' and cutely leap on it, that is Vay's tail fins, she opens an eye and sees its only the younger ones, resumes napping.

Vay is the oldest aunt to the Vees, a strong Vaporeon, she is an expert at making juice and thanks to her mate, also learning how to make Italian food and learning the Italian language.

About 15 minutes later f play, a strange sound wakes up Vay, the sound of hungry bellies growling.
Being careful with the young ones on her tail fin, she stretches out, looks back.
Morning, how everyone sleep?”
“cozy”
“fluffyz”
“warmz”
“we ready for breakfast”
“what we nomming this morning?”

Vay smiles, gently pets all “alright,everyone go ahead and wake Firox and Fleur, they are the chefs, I'll get started on some orange juice”
Young Eevees cheer and smile and quickly rush over to the two sleeping Flareons, doing all possible to wake them, Fleur does wake up quiickly, Firox just turns a bit in his blanket, eyes close giving off a sweet “five more minutes”
That was until Fleur gently grabs onto his thick bushy tail and gently drags him over to the kitchen, with the blanket being removed, he finally wakes... 'whatt... going on?....”
“time to make breakfast or everyone, sweetie love”

Up to date to all reading, I'm jyo, the friendly and caring Espeon, and my partner also lives with me, her name is Elise, also an Espeon.
I have three brothers and four sisters, one of each Eeveelution.
Vay Vaporeon, Linette Leafeon, Grace glaceon, and Sherrie Sylveon are my sisters, while Joseph Jolteon, Firox Flareon, and Arval Umbreon are my brothers.
Also all of us have an opposite gende partner and mate of our same species, differrent nationalities, they are
Leonardo Vaporeon, Robyn Jolteon, Fleur Flareon, Elise Espeon, Aycan Umbreon, Zoran Leafeon, Florian Glaceon, and Seth Sylveon.

We also have thirteen young Eevees, six are a bit bigger since where born almost three years ago, they belong to the Leafeons, their names are Mia, Leah, Tony, Dennis, Matt, and Kevin.
About a year ago, the two 'Brees also had children, their names are Sevim, Lia, Arylett, Sean, Cerim, Jay, Michael. They still are learning speech and words, do have lots of fun.

As much as Arval doesn't like getting his fur stained at all, he kind of got used to it now that he has children, and learning as well, while the Flareons ae making waffles, and Vay Vaporeon is making juice and coffee for the rest.
Arval is using tablets to teach the Eevees all about numbers, letters, and teaching them how to read, speak, and type the words, starting with ruits and body parts they use and look every day, aside from learning words, how to spell and trace them, also has certain games that catch their attention, so it makes learning fun for them.

About an hour later, Firox made waffles for everyne, berry waffles. All of us like to top them in different ways, so the Flaeon made them simple without toppings, all the toppings on another table.
Arval and Aycan are helping their younger ones with topping the their waffles, Linette and Zoran do the same with their own younger ones.
We get to pick from peanut butter or almond butter, butter pecan with walnuts, coconut guava topping for the two Caribbeans, typical syrup and butter, vanilla ice cream, and even extra fruit salad with some

while our group is enjoying breakfast, back in the bad guy's den
Ricky the Espeon has created blue prints, also needs to 'borrow' certain metals and pieces, so they need to obtain at least a vehicle or to and certain desktps for parts, so they plan it out. “let's head into the town and try to commandeer a semi carrying laptops and dektops, we can divert it to our secret hideout.”
Cazanna gets ready, while Mayleen rubs her paws in excetment. “do it Ricky, the sooner the better”

the Watchog named Mozart along with Cazanna the Houndoom moving a table over to plan out their heist, by accident drop a globe resting on the table on the glacen's tail tip, earning another annoyed hiss of pain from her “careful with the tail, you idiots, its tender and sensitive to pain”
As she rubs the ache
“well, sorry, boss, didn't mean to”
Ricky turns around and starts massaging Mayleens glaceon tail where the globe fell on it, good thing it as a plastic model and not a metal model.
“Ricky loves the boss” Mozart kind of teases, cuasing both the Espeon and Glaceon to kind of turn bright red by cheeks maybe blushing, Ricky suddenly lets the tail go and resumes the planning stage.
Cazanna the Houndoom smiles and tells Ricky “no need to be embarrased, its a part of life, one day we will meet someone too... alright, we will get plenty of rest and plan will come out nicely.

our adventure turns back to our den, where breakfast is just about over

I finish my breakfast first, and reaing the news localy, rumors of a possible Suicune, Entei, or Raikou spotted, no evidence or photos hav been spotted or taken
I lower ears and tail goes limp, “awww” I make the whining voice “would love to meet the legendary cats one day, there was rumors of some living nearby, but only rumors, no one seen any”
The five girl Vees playing after breakfast, spotted my limp tail and decide its playtime.
Pouncing, pulling, nibbling, even leaping over it, I turn back to look at them, as Elise smiles uses her own tail to join in with playing.
“I know what you mean, love... I also would love to meet the legendary Pokemon too. Heeey, that tickles.. Lia!! Seveem!! Aree!!” The young ones catch the tempting tail, playfully try to hold it down on top of mine, even Elise gently moves tail as 'if trying to escape the young one's paws' she is gentle since Elise knw they are very small, just playing, her tail is no major threat from their small paws... and Elise enjoying it too, I giggl not just from Elise's reaction, but also the playing from Mia and Leah tickles my own tail, kind of similar reaction 'trying to escape them' but ine is more of 'trying to hide it under Elise's own tail.

For the rest, the boy Eevees are going with both parents, and Vay to town to grab ingredients for the pizza meal next day, and a quick lasagna meal this day.

Vay goes along to give the 8 boy Vees a ride on her tail. Mike, the youngest of all the evees ride on her tail fins, he loves playing with them
Arval and Zoran will carry the items back, heavy items. Aycan and Linette will carry back the light items and make sure the young ones don't fall of vay's tail.
Before returning to en, the parents and Vay let the children have some fun in the playground part of the park, where they also play with some Pichu, Magby, Elekin, 2 Fennekin, a Poochyena.

About an hour later, the boy vees, Vay, and parents come back inside.
The girl Vees are having such a fun time pestering with elise's and my own tail, we have fun too.
Firox is mixing dough for the lasagna following leonardo's instruction.
The other Vaporeon, Leonardo is shredding cheese, and preparing the veggie mix.
Fleur is making eclairs for dessert.

Rest of the group is watching a movie on the TV.

Once the boy Vees arrive, they playfully leap on the Jolteons, causing them to laugh and smile.

Grace watches them, whines sadly, she really wants young chilren of her own, doesn't have the courage to ask yet, instead playfully nibbles her own tail... Robyn notices, and tells Jospeh and boy Vees to also play with Grace and Florian, all go to the same couch where the Glaceons are.
Jay and Mike start playing with Grace's bangs and head tuft.
Matt and Kevin start playing with the two long Glaceon tails, tying them together with a white bow, trying to get both tails as close as possible, Cerim plays with Florian's hea tuft. Jay, Sean, as well as Tony, and Dennis are playing with Joseph and Robyn.

In the kitchen.
Leonardo has all the lasgna pasta ready and cooked, using his move 'Scald'' Firox adds the baked lasagna onto three trays, Firox is making the four cheese lasgna, Fleur is layering the cheese and spinach lasagna, while Leonardo is making four meat lasagna.

Once its all layered.
Firox uses his 'Heat Wave' to bake all the lasagnas at once.
Fleur making garlic cheese bread.

Just beore eating, once the young Eevees go over to grab their food, Robyn untagles the Glaceon tails from the bow, “thanks you Robyn” Florian says the same only in Romanian.

As much as the young ones try to eat neatly, the meat sauce, the cheese, and the pasta makes it a bit harder to do, the yummy garlic cheese bread adds to the messiness of the meal.

Grace looks over at Florian, then at the younger ones, then at all of us while eating, getting the courage to ask.

in the villain's lair
Martin, the Manectric, along with Cazanna the Houndoom are preparing the meal for the group. A big pot of beef stew and fresh baked rolls.

In their main room, two are preparing the main dinning area.

Mayleen is speaking with Ricky, as she resting on a bed, with Ricky pestering her slighly flicking tail tip. The Glaceon tempts Ricky by flicking it away as he about to tap it.
Martin announces to all “its ready, come and get it”
Mayleen walks over dragging Ricky with her, he still holding onto the Glaceon tail
“alright you stupid idiot, let it go so we can eat”
Ricky does let go to eat food, aat times still eyeing the flicking Glaceon tail.

writing is about a villain of 6 Pokemon led by a Glaceon, that wants to plunge the world into an ice age.... my own grop of two Eeveelutions, along with Eevee kits, try to stop tthe villains, and also some funny 'family moments'
so far only written six of planned 16.

Chapter 02 - Shocking Glaceons

the journey continues, back in the villain's den, where their plans continue
“Cazanna, Mozart, you two will cut in front of the vehicle, stopping them in their tracks. I will jump into the vehicle, while the rest hold down the victims, once we taken over the vehicle, we will quickly hide it, and remove the tracker from it, everyone got it?”
as Mayleen the Glaceon takes charge.
“first of let's get some breakast going, we need full stomach.... Ricky!! that's my tail not your kitten toy, your embarrasing me in ront of all, and You have one of your own to play with”
“sorry boss, its just too tempting”
Espeon smiles and laughs.
Ricky admits it “you have such a lovely attractive tail, just like the rest of you”
Mayleen is a bit surprrised hearing it, shocks all by saying to Ricky “once the ice Age has happened, we can repopulate the Eevees, if possible any other speices that joined us”
The villanious group stares at Mayleen in shocked expression.

back at our home den

Grace, my bigger Glaceon sister looks down at the resting younger ones, makes a silent while inside of her, she tells herself 'wishes I had some too, maybe I'll ask Florian', she heads back to nap once more.

The following morning, as Fleur is making some pancakes for breakfast, Firox and Vay helping out, Lia and Mia, two younger Eevee girls help out by waking everyone. “wkey, wakey, breakfast time!”
both of them cheerfully say while leaping between chin, face, and ears, pushing and pulling.

After breakfast, we will plan out a nice walk towards the mountain top.
Grace decides to 'shock' Florian first, before the breakfast is ready, still in the prepping stage, she decides to ask his partner
“Florian, can I ask something, slightly personal”
“Sure love, whats the matter?”
“hopefully won't be too all of a sudden, something that crosses my mind”
not to worry, let me know what it is, I'll try to make it possible”
“well, my younger sister and older brother have Eevees of their own, and always fun, we can we also have some of our own?”
Florian looks a bit stunned and surprised
'You want to have young Eevees?”
“yes, if its OK with you”
“of course it is, anything to make us smile”
“thanks you”
Grace gets closer to Florian, even wraps her tail around his in a good caring way.
“after breakfast will inform everyone, I'm sure they will help”
“I know so, we helped out Leafeons and the 'Brees, so I'm sure they will... that feels soothing and nice....” as Grace keeps rubbing and massaging his tail with hers.

Back in the kitchen, Firox is making Bacon Egg and Cheese sandwiches, while Fleur is making blueberry or chocolate muffins to pick from, while Vay making orange juice and coffee to drink.

Grace is feeling a bit nervous just as the time comes, but she is also excited, Firox passed her own bacon egg and cheese sandwich, with her choice of toppings, she fills it with grilled onions, peppers, and she adds some hot sauce.

The Younger Eevees trying to eat normally do get messy, as all the group sits around, Grace takes a deep breath, and her tail goes still around Florian's.
“if I may make an annoucement, I.... I asked Florian... if we... can have.... young Eevee children too.... and if all.... be able to help out”
she looks around at all of us, we do look a bit stunned and surprised, instead of making her feel bad, we give her support.
I get it started “of course we will big sister, just like we helped out Linette and Zoran, and how we all helped Aycan and Arval, so when the time comes of course we will help out, no need to worry”
Grace resumes the happy massaging tail wags to Florian's own Glaceon tail.
We can tell, she has a tear of happiness... of course the smaller Eevees watching cartoons on four different tablets have no idea whats going on, they eat their sandwich and drink orange juice.

Grace gives off a happy smile, when everyone kind of gives her same helping answer.
“thanks everyone, it means a lot to me”
“oh your welcome sister, let us know know when they gt close” Sherrie is also a doctor and helped out Linette and Aycan during their pregnancy and birth, so she is used to it.

After tasty breakfast, both Vay and Leonardo giving the younger ones a quick 'shower' to remove syrup, fruit pieces, or waffle pieces from fur.
Both mothers tell their younger ones
“on the trip, you will ride with Vay or Leonardo, hold on tightly”
Linette informs happily “everyone will travel up to the mountain path, check out caves, and mountain range, sadly I won't go, I'm a grass type, we are bad in cold, I'll make tasty cheesecake topped with fruit, take care”
The boy Eevees, Matt, Kevin, Tony, and Dennis, each give Linette and Zoran a nice big caring hug, leap on Leonardo's strong tail, find a spot to hold during the trip.
Two girl Vees, Mia and Leah, also hug mom and dad, leap on Vay's strong tail for the ride.
Fleur also stays behind to help make main meal, Firox is going along to keep the young warm when needed.

Both Vaporeons, Robyn, Firox, both 'Brees, myself as Jyo, Elise, both Glaceons, and Sherrie all go along.

Up the path, its starting to snow, we can see the marks of the sleds races, and we reach the snowball fight forth, parts of it buried in snow. This time we keep going arther up the path, past the mountain side, uknown to us, one of the caves is home to the villain team, we missed completely. The villains also didn't notice us on the trip.
The younger ones having a fun time looking outside, the mountains.

A strange glow near a path catches our attention, we can't tell what it is, closer we got, the glow got bigger.
“wha... iz itz?”
Little Vee, Lia looks in a cave spots a strange looking Pokemon hidden inside.
“may we come in? Hello?”
“ohhhh, visitors! Come on in”
Leonardo and Vay went in first to keep young safe and in front.
Rest of us follow along, I almost 'froze' in shock when I see who they are.
A Suicune, Raikiou, and Entei make the cave their home,hidden from view.
The younger ones just being playful, leap down from the Vaporeons and happily greet, then play around all.
I'm speechless, always wanted to meet them, I had heard rumors that legendary cats lived around, never seen them before.

Elise lifts me with psychic,, while Grace grabs onto my tail and playfully drag me towards the group.
“greetings, I'm Grace, and the vaporeons are Vay and Leonardo, Flareon brother is irox, the two Espeons are Jyo and Elise, my mate here is Florian, and finally we have Sherrie the Sylveon”
The three legendary lay down to also play with the younger ones, while hearing us.
“I'm Zsofia the Suicune, and my two brothers are Martin the Raikou, and Stephan the Entei”
Raikou notices that both Lia and sevim are playfully tapping at his tail, he moves it a litte to encourage them to play. Soon the other smaller Eevees join in.

I'm still speechless, do manage to kind of say “hhh... hello...”
“lovely home, great views, love it” Elise admires the cave, while Vay is making them tasty juice, made with Guava and Starfruit.

A playful tail bite from Grace snaps me out of shockness... I look at Grace “heey, that hurts” giving the nip a gentle rub with a paw, the three Legendary giggle “is that how you play with your brothers”
“yep, when Jyo isn't replying, its how to catch its attention”
“I heard that sis”

“Thanks you Vay, love the juice, so fresh” Stephan the Entei drinks a lot.

After nearly an hour with them, Leonardo preparing them some fresh manicotti, we prepare the trip back.
The young ones wave bye and leap back on either Leonardo's or Vay's tail.

I wave bye too, I tel both “even If my sister nibbles it a lot...” gently waving tail in front of all three “I still love her, she brings me happiness”
Firox does wave bye, before starting the trip back, all three say “bye” while Zsofia “come back and visit us on the next trip”
Robyn, Elise, Aycan, and Grace decide to side back home.
Leonardo and Vay lay down on the snow, and sled cutely on way back.
I walk down slowly, along with Florian and Arval.

Back in our home/den. Younger ones happily speaking at once excitedly.

back on the villain's lair
“Ricky, do we have the time and date of the semi?”
“yes lovely boss, all ready”
Cazanna, Mozart, and the rother two are preparing the area for the 'stolen' suply.
Just to shock Mayleen a bit, Ricky tries to flirt with the villain boss by nipping her tail, and licking it affectionately. “take good care of it boss”
She growls in a playful way “I better protect it from you....” She hisses again when Ricky gives it a slightly stronger pull, enough for her to moved back. “heey, not so rough, you idiot, let's see how you like it”
As the Glaceon does the same, pulling and biting his tail a bit rougher, he also yelps and hisses, runs behind a chair.

03 – Grace's Surprise
jouney continues with the villain's lair

Mayleen by now has to admit it, she really falling in love with Ricky, the male Espeon, loves the flirtious attacks on her tail kind of way making her love even stronger, she learns how tender and senstitive Espeon tails are, so she takes advantage of it only when needed, when it comes time to doing business, she remains professional, starts of her afternoon.
“Ricky, how are the boulders?”
“they are all set and ready to block the path”
“Cazanna, Mozart, are you two ready to invade the road?”
Both nod in agreement
“Martins, ready to shock the driver out of their vehicle, also leap in the passenger seat?”
“I am boss”
“Shayna, ready to divert other travellers, and guide us along the hidden path?”
“I am boss”
“when the time comes, i'll leap in the driver's seat and hide the vehicle.... good luck everyone, vehicle should arrive tomorrow afternoon”
Mayleen goes around patting everyone's back of head, except for Ricky, she gives him a hug, and a friendly Ice Beam on his tail, making him hiss and protect his own tail tip from the cold feeling. Mayleen laughs a little “whats the matter? Can't stand a bit of coldness? How will you survive the ice age?”
“no fair when you did it at close range”
Mayleen smiles. “I won, like any boss does”

The next day, while Florian and Grace having a good time with each other, the villains put their plan into action.
Martins the Manectric gets into position, so does Mayleen.
Shayna the Dewott uses water Gun to push the boulders into the path of the road as the semi starts approaching. Cazanna and Mozart clear the path towards their hideout.
As the two truckers get out to investigate, both Cazanna and Mozart do their part and move in fast speed to tackle both Machokes into boulders, Mayleen hits them with Frost Breath, while ricky hits them both with Psyshock, once they are fainted, along with Martins, Mayleen leaps on the driver side, and drive the 'stolen' semi into their lair, Cazanna, Mozart, Ricky, and Shayna follow behind on two motorcycles, they get their first to open the doors, so Mayleen can drive the semi first, hide it out sight, they did score, not only computer parts, also inside where a few other electronic appliances, and big machineary, even a forklift with key attached
“lovely, I can work this” Martins is a forklift operator.

Bad time to try to flirt, this time Ricky is trying to tap Mayleen's head tuft, and she paws back at him, one of the pawings, he leaps back as Martin and Shayna take out take out a box and get ready to open it. As Ricky leap back, part of his middle part of tail hits the box cutter that Martins had, gives him a long painful scratch.
Yelping in pain, using psychic to grab a towel and try to control the bleeding, with Martins kind of cursing at him “be more careful, stupid cat”
Despise his cut, and Mayleen helping to treat him, Ricky will be okey, will take him about three or four days to recover.

by now a couple months go by, Grace had a bit of interesting times during her pregnancy, even had help from Sherrie, Vay, and Fleur during the birth, somehow all six young soulds came out alive, one of them did had a bit trouble breathing at first, thanks to Sherrie being a doctor she knew what to do to save it's life... our journey resumes once the six are ready to meet the rest of the family and have fun, ad also eat solid foods

On a late autumn day, temperatures still warm, the rays of sunshine go inside, Grace wakes when the sunshine hits her face, she yawns awake. Looks down, her six Eevees are sleeping on her right side, using her long Glaceon tail as a blanket, she gentle flicks it to get the young ones to wake, each do so slowly
“Morning sweeties” “morning mommy”
“I hope all ready, today is the day you will meet all your brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, friends too, no worry, everyone is friendly. Some might look scary at first.”

Grace and Florian decide to let the rest of us introduce ourselves first.

While the fun intro takes place, Grace can tell by how hard or soft they grip her tail, either scared or excited.

First off Vay and Leonardo greet them, to the younger ones, two hide under mom's tail for protection, do watch, all six found them scary at first.
“Greetings there, I'm Vay, and this is Leonardo”
“hello sweet ones”
“we are Vaporeon, water Eevee”
Vay even moves her tail near them so they greet her, all six do, gently tap her tail.

Similar with the Jolteons, the were scared on how they look like, Robyn gets it started
“hi sweeties”
“I'm Joseph, and she is Robyn, we are Jolteon, the electric Eevee”
“we might looks scary, we are friendly and fun”
Robyn lays down so they can greet and pet her fur, some side paw, two her short tail spike.

While the Flareons where next, they were not afraid of them, look so similar to Eevee
“bonjour sweeties, welcome to our world””I'm Firox, this is Fleur, normally we have yellow fur, Fleur decides to make her's pink”Fleur gently brushes each little Eevee with her thick bushy tail.

Next up is us, the Espeons.
Elise gets its started
“Meow, we are Espeon, we are friendly and fun to play with”Vees were not afraid of us, in fact, Elise made them laugh, I continue it
“I'm Jyo, she is Elise, we have so much fun together, you will too”
Elise also wiggles her tail in front of all so the Eevees can play with it.

'Brees are next, the young Vees found them cute, so not to be afraid of them
“hello, I'm Aycan , I love having fun”
“I'm Arval, i'm very nice and caring, have a good time with us”
Aycan's turn, she lays her tail on top of Grace's so the little ones can have fun with, she even wiggles it a bit with a fun laughter.

Next ones, Zoran and Linette come on over to visit. And greet the young ones, they six seem to be aslightly frightened at first, two even hid their face under mom's tail fur

”hello sweeties, I”m Linette the Leafeon, the grass Eevee, and I love having fun”
“greetings all, I'm Zoran”
To show how playful Linette is, she wiggles her tail gently in front of the young ones, even flicks it a little.

Finally , the Sylveons are last, the girls Vees loved the design, boys did like how friendly they where. “I'm sherrie the Sylveon, the fairy Eevee, nice to meet all”
“I'm Seth”
like with the rest, Sherrie gently wags tail in frnt of all so they can tap it and play with it.

Finally, the other two mothers, Lineete, and Aycan, come on over
Leafy smiles “come meet your other brother and sisters – these are Matt, Kevin, Tony, Dennis, Mia, and Leah”
Vees greet
Aycan smiles too “these are Jay, Sean, Michael, Cerim, Lia, Sevim, and Arylett”
Young ones greet too

“go on everyone, have fun with everyone, I'll be here to play with all too”
“thanks mommy” all six Evees greet and start running around playing with the Eevees first, chasing, tossing a ball or ribbon, even as far as playing with other's ears, paws, or tail, we encourage play time as well.

Grace tells Florian “what name shall we give the Vees?”
“good question, we should ask the rest for ideas”
“that will be fun”

mean while back in the Villain's lair
Ricky's scratch healed in about 3 days, nothing serious, by now almost a year went by, reported stolen Semi was never found by authorities, extended search turned up nothing, not even the tracker in the semi was able to locate it as Martins had short circuited. Using the parts, and even the truck itself, they have thir main prototype ready for test launch, they need to find a location for practice.
Mayleen stands on a podium for ideas, her tail close to the ground for balance. Ricky is aware, for now sits on a corner waiting for his chance.
“anyone got an idea of where to attempt our first experimet?””why not use the local mountains, or the small town, it will be less noticeable””Goo”good idea there Martins”
or how about between mountain range, its where tectonic plates meet”
“Great job Cazanna”
Ricky starts pestering Mayleen, tapping her tail tip when it moves, Mayleen aware, she trying to keep a straight face while speakingto the rest. Eventually Ricky starts running a paw along the length of her tail, by now noticeable to most as back of Mayleen's fur sticks up in annoyment.
“just a moment everyone... Ricky, let it go you idiot, come on over”
She pounces on the Espeon, and holds him in front of all

Fluffball Nightmare, was the nickname a friend of mine gave to playful Eevees, thats what it reminded them of.

Chapter 04 – Fluffball Nightmare, part 1

as usualy the jouney back to the villain's lair, where Ricky's plans start
“apologize to you boss, your tempting tail was too irrestiable to avoid it”
“You could have waited. How Many times do I have to tell you, Don't Pester My Tail when speaking to the rest, its disrepectufl to all, especially my own tail. Now apologize to the group”
“My bad, didn't mean to interrupt the meeting”
“Now Ricky, the plan will go underway, we will use the local small town as a target, this better work” Ricky for now behaving while standing in front of all.. until a minute later, when in front of all he reaches over and grabs Maylenn's tail once more and gives it a slow caring lick, group can tell that the Glaceon is enjoying it, she trying not to admit it, “let it go you stupid cat”
Even paw swats him hard on the psychic gem on his forhead.
“now Ricky, go get ready”

*back in the group, after the fun introduction
Seeing the reaction of the six young ones, Grace spends a few minutes playing with her own, and along with Mia, Leah, Lia, Aree, and Sevim. She is pinned on the floor with the small ones leaping and pouncing on her ears, paws, bangs, and tail. Especially Lia and Rose love with her diamond shaped tail tip.
“Florian, how about the names of Xandra, Rose, Keith, Arthur, and Kenny.... how about the other little girl?”
Florian thinks for a moment”those are lovely names, easy to remember, how about using my great grandmother's name, Iulia”
“that so sweet of you, a good way of remembering her”

Before stating the funny scene, Grace gathers everyone, gives all the Vees their names...
“here you go everyone, these are called chocolate chip cookies”
Grace passes each of her children a nice big Eevee sized cookie.
“thanks mommy” all say happily and hit is their vey first tasge of actual food, they love it. Grace even passes one to each of the 'Brees and Leafy's younger ones. After Grace joins in with eating a cookie with all.
Florian joins in too.

After the cookies, a few hours of playtime. The girl Vees are having fun with Grace's and Elise's flicking tails, the young ones leaping at them, gently pulling the tip, or tips with Elise, even one gently nibbling. Boh Elise and Grace looking over moving their tails a little to encourage play time, while being gentle, they don't want to hurt them either.
The other boys, Tony and Cerim are both watching while nibbling another cookie. Ketih, Sean, and Dennis are are with Arval and Aycan learning about Umbreon, and playing with their glowing rings, like Keith taps at Arval's tail ring to make it move while glowing, kind of getting the iea to wag it' for him, he does at every tap, hearing the oung one giggle and smile, saying “I did itz!”
The other boy Vees for now having fun time chasing Joseph and Robyn around the home, they do slow down to let the young ones catch up, as Jolteons are built for speed.

About 4 hours later of fun time, Flareys are almost ready with the pizza, they just have to setthem up and fill.
“can we helpz?””please””we will do goodz”
Arval's young ones happily volunteer.

“alright, come on over, let's start with the sauce””
Firox sets up the pizza pans with the dough on them, showing each how to add a ladle of sauce, and how to spread it around.
Lia and Aree seem todo the best job of all, Still the lage size pizza and small sized Eevee too big for them. Both leaving marianara sauce paw prints on the table.
Sevim was having fun and giggling, even tripped on the sauce, tearing the dough a bit, she had fun.
Sean and Michael also struggled a bit with theirs, looked very uneven at times, overall had fun.
Finally Cerim and Jay even had funny moments.
With parents watching and encouraging, all had fun, even Elise and I made plenty using our psychic.

“alrighty everyone, cheese is next, let me show you, we grab a pawful of cheese and again, start from the middle, and srpinkle it all even around.”
Firox smiles

Once the young ones start, all funny moments. Once more Lia and Aree seem to do sightly best work of all, looks mostly even, but sauce paw prints still visible. Areee had the best funny moment of all, when trying to cover it around, ended up rolling around in the dough.
Cerim and Jay alsomost had theirs looking good, too much cheese clumps on corners.
Mike and Sean also had so much fun, also some pockets with no cheese, some with too much.
Grace carying her three of her own children, and Florian carrying the other three to watch, giggle and smile
“they look so adorable trying to help, such big Eevee”
Fleur takingvideos, parents decide not to help out the younger ones and let their funny messes do all th eowrk. “alrighty everyone, its time for the final step, adding the toppings, we have peppeorini, we have sausage, we have veggies to pick from”
Once more, Lia and Aree seemed to do best possible work, not the best. Some meat and veggie topings a bit uneven, so far best ones.
Cerim and Jay, almost had it, resembles half topping pizza, some empty bald spots without even sauce on it.
Sean and Michel own pizza does look slightly better butstill looks so off.
Sadly for Sevim, she went a bit too far in the cornet, and ended up falling ove and wearing the pizzza on her.
Instead of crying, she ended up laughing, Vay using her strong tail lifts her back up
“that was sillyz”
still wearing the dough, sauce, and cheese on her. Vay helps Sevim get cleaned, while Jyo adds all the pizzas on a cooking rack.
Firox and fleur then use a combined Heat Wave and bake all the pizzas at once.
Xandra, Iulia, and Rose riding ontop of their mom giggle and smile , and cheer on.
While Keith, Arthur, and Kenny ride on their dad, Florian.. twitch nose when the smell of pizza ills the den.

During this time, Vay helping to clean Leafeon's young ones.

Not long in waiting, the pizza is ready, using psychic and long pizza knives, Elise and I cut every pizza, two different knives, so four pizzas at a time, we got to go fast, before we know it, all pizzas cut and ready to go to eat.
Grace gatheres her children and gives each of them a taste, by starting with cheese, letting the children taste it.
“so yummy” “tastee” or “so goodz” is what the young ones react with.
Peppeori next, then meat lovers, then supreme, finally spinach alfredo.
“now that all tsted the different pizzas, grab two big slices of your favorite, still hungry grab some more”
Florian tells his children.
All grab the ones they love.
Giggle when the long cheese strandgs go from edge of pizza to their lips.

Tails non stop wagging of happiness.
Same with Grace, even Florian puts a paw on the moving tail to keep it still, Grace gives him a friendly playful hiss.

back at the villain's lair\
throught the meeting, Mayleen is holding Ricky in front of all, making sure his paws and maw are in front
“Cazanna, how is the secret weapon coming along?”
“we have a prototype ready, no guarantee if it will work without a test drive”
“Glad to... Ricky!!
Henchmen can tell, Ricky is using his split tail to hug and rub Mayleen's in an affectionate way, she trying not to look amused, clears throat.”Martins, how are the electoric boards coming along”
“they are coming along well, first one is s a small prototype for experimenting, we are working on a much larger, this first one is a text subject, we need heat and controlled, where Cazanna and Ricky come in, heat and psychic”
“good...” from the way Mayleen's voice raised at the end, group can tell she is enjoying I.
“thanks everyone, meeting over, lets get to working on it”

Martins the Manectric kind of asks Mayleen as she watches Ricky
“no need to sound disrepectufl, can I ask a personal question”
“go ahead””seems like your enjoying Ricky's flirting with your tail, we can tell”
“alright, I am, really like him, wish he would leave my tail alone when trying to speak with the group”
“take advantage, you know, that cat tails are more sensitive than yours, especially along the bottom length, more nerve endings on there”
Mayleen grins as Ricky looks ove
“thanks for the idea, let's get some food, rest, before doing the first.... Ricky!!”
the feline pulled her tail a little rougher.
She growls playfully and pounces on him, holding him down, keeping tail far away from him.
“thanks boss, will bring you back some food”
Rickys time to squirm a bit as Mayleen pulls, and nibbles on Ricky's tail a bit rougher, way she is staninding on him, he can't escape.
“your tail is mine for now, get used to it”
Espeon no choice.

Back
Top Bottom