• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Leave feedback: Were you satisfied with the banner you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [Jul 6: ALL REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Thanks, it looks good!

I'd like to order a banner please~

Can I have a picture of Typlosion, with text above it so it looks like it saying "Put your grudges aside~" and then a Ampharos saying "And grab these little bells~"
Can the background look like they're angry? Sorry for my bad explaining....

Hey Kamex, I'd like a banner.
With pic of this dude:
KHIVLarsAlexandersson.png
And this girl:
l10.jpg
And the background is up to you, just make it looks cool :D

can u make me a banner its my birthday but do put pokemon on it but suprise me with different pokemon the words say happy birthday pokefreak and it be a banner you never made before but do suprise me with something good

Banner Request:
Can I have a standard sized banner with a line down the middle? And on the left side of the line could you write "Truth" (minus the quotation marks) while on the right side could you write "Memories" (Also minus the quotes)? And have the picture on the left be a Joltik and the picture on the right be a Ditto? Thanks so much!

Text (For the left side): Truth
Text (For the right side): Memories
To separate the two sides, a simple line would do, maybe half of a centimeter. The color does not matter as long as it matches
Pokemon on the left side: Joltik
Pokemon on the right side: Ditto
Font type and Color: I trust you to pick which is best for the banner
Background: For the Joltik, A sinister seeming castle; For the Ditto, a serene lake. I would prefer both backgrounds to be cartoon, like what you would find in the anime, but if you can't find any that would work, real life would be fine as well

The order for the banner and it's depth goes from bottom to top: Backgrounds, then pokemon, then text

I would like to request a banner please;

I would like it to say "GoJulas" with the capitals and lower case how they are
and I want that to be an acronym so G- is Guardian, o- is of, and J- is Johto

and I would like this picture, just the dinosaur (the back is irrelevant unless you'd like to leave it like that):
53778-gojulas.jpg

the rest is up to your creative genius

Thanks,
GoJ

Could I please have a large banner that says "Pokemon: in large letters at the top. And could it be split diagonally in the middle, one side saying 'Heart of Gold', the background being gold, with
imgres
pictureand the other side saying 'Soul of Silver', that side obviously being silver with
imgres
picture. In the middle I'd like four trainers.
One like this: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs26/150/f/2008/138/0/b/pokemon_lucas_recolor_by_someguyyoudontknow.jpg
One like this: http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/8/84/Game_character_leafgreen.png
Another like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_duOPo-zsJ...XcRsVqhoI/s320/p_kenta_Pokémon_Revolution.png
And one like this: http://images.wikia.com/fantendo/images/3/39/HGSSSoul.png

Could you also put
q7.bmp
creeping around in the back?

I know it's a lot to ask, but I'd really appreciate if it were done.

@Elite_Four_Kuro:

@~Pokemoll~:

@Llednar:

@pokefreak9991:
Could you at least specify the Pokémon?

@samburger: and @☠Woobat☠:
I could not get your requests done on time. My sincere apologies. I will do them as soon as I get back from vacation on the 23rd. Again, I am sorry.

@Guardian of Johto:
The picture is not showing up.

I would also like to announce that this shop is CLOSED starting now and up until July 23rd due to my absence from Bulbagarden.

Thank you for understanding,

Kamex

Love your work, Kamex.
thanks, :D

zekrom, kyurem , reshiram

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [CLOSED UNTIL JUL 23rd]]

Thanks a ton Kamex! And have fun!

Awesome! It looks great! Could I request another banner, for my other fanfic?

Hello Kamex,

I really like your banner. So, with that being said, would you mind making me a banner, like yours? However, instead of Masquerain, change it to Scizor. Moreover, please use Scizor's TCG artwork (either Gen 4 or 5). Lastly, please add "Azure Edge", in the center of the banner. I want it to be black font and the text to be somewhat fancy, please (I don't know texts, so I'll leave this up to you).

Oh, and if you would prefer that I have a different style, let me know. I'll think of something else, then.

Thank you,
AE

Last edited:
@Kamex I'm sorry, but I asked for "Azure Edge" to be placed in the center of the banner, using black font and fancy text (use what you like, since I don't know any text). Would you add it, please? :)

(I would have quoted your post, but it didn't work, because of the spoiler.)

Last edited:
@Kamex Oh, that's OK. Also, I wanted black font (I'll assume you were working on it, before I edited my post); however, this is much better than black.

Thank you. I really love it!

Hey Kamex, can you please do another rad banner please? Start first with a plain green background. Then add six diagonal lines as noted in this diagram I've made. For the leftmost space, put Serperior on a green background. Then put the rest of the Pokemon in any order you like but the background has to match the Pokemon's type.

Here's a list to help you out.
  • Serperior- Green Background
  • Zebstrika- Yellow Background
  • Simipour- Blue Background
  • Darmanitan- Red Background
  • Vanilluxe- White Background
  • Braviary- Bluish Gray Background

After that, in the space at the right side of the sig, put "Serperior99" and "Daryl" under it in lowercase in a yellow Eurostile-like font.

Then finally, put my claims in a silver strip at the bottom of the sig in the same Eurostile-like font.

Make it exactly like this, but in lowercase.
Claims: Panpour, Scald, Cedric Juniper, Giga Drain, and half of Overgrow

Sorry for the big request, but I heavily helped you out. Take as much time as you need but try to make it in less than two weeks. Please PM me when you're done.

Thanks in advance
-Daryl

Yo kamex.
Can you make me a banner using these picture:
Beetlemon.png

Bolgmon.png

junpei_appearance.png

With background sorta like my current sig but the color is blue? Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom