• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Leave feedback: Were you satisfied with the banner you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [December 6, 2010: ALL requests finished]

I'd like to request a banner please. ^^ No rush, since I'm keeping the reindeer dog until December is over.

Idea: A Ketchupshipping banner
Size: Could it be slightly smaller than 560 x 145? I'd like to be able to write two lines of size 1 text beneath it. Not sure which dimensions will work best, I'll leave that up to your judgment.
Look: I would like it to be made of of Polaroid snapshots, like a big pile of them. On the left side I would like this picture of Ash's Pikachu. Just Pikachu though, and flipped so he's facing the right. On the right side I would like a picture of a bottle of ketchup. Any will do, so long as the bottle is faced more toward the left. In the center I would like the picture in the top left corner. It should be rotated about 30 degrees clockwise, so that it's somewhat tilted. On the white part of the Polaroid picture, I would like the text "Nothing can come between their love." in a "romantic" font. (Something cursive, you can pick whatever you think looks best.) These three pictures are the most prominent, so perhaps something like a somewhat thick, faded black outline around them to help them stand out from the background?
Background: More Polaroid snapshots. These are important to the banner, but are not the main focus, so they can all be slightly faded and smaller than the three main pictures. Pictures to be used:
Multiple/different shots of each pairing can be used in order to fill up space if need be. Pictures with Pikachu pairs should be on the left, and pictures with Ketchup pairs should be on the right. The ones without links I'm leaving up to your judgment. If you would like me to be more specific on them just drop me a VM/PM.

Sorry for sounding so pushy/bossy. ^^;

May I please have a banner, maximum signature size (575x160), with these pictures saying "I don't know what's ahead but it won't get the best of me" and on the next line "Kibago"
Thanks!

Since Blaziking cant finish mine, Id like you to instead.

Can I have a B/W team banner? Id like Waruvial, Denchura, Jalorda, Male Burungeru, Kuitaran, and Kokoromori sprites all in a line, in that order. Id also like the male B/W trainer standing in the middle. I want the background to look like a stormy sea. Id also like you to put Super Seaking somewhere on it, I dont really care where. Thanks!

Last edited:

Can you make a banner for my latest Roleplay 'The Brink of Insanity'.

Background:A dark and scary gateway of some sort.

Letters:Red and also scary.

Words:Have it say 'It only gets darker from here...'

Could you please make me a Banner for my shop

I want it to be of pokemon on a old fashion Chain Gang with a pokemon in a police outfit watching them. I want the pokemon on the chain gang to be some of the stereotypical "bad" pokemon and the police officer to be a "good" pokemon. Thanks!

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [December 16, 2010: ALL REQUEST SPOTS TAKEN, READ LAST POST!

Okay, so here's the thing.

I currently have 7 requests. Normally, I wouldn't take those that are over the 5 request limit, but since I didn't warn about it, it's my fault and I'm taking them.

ALL REQUESTS WILL BE DONE BY SUNDAY NIGHT. So please, just be patient. I just have a lot of work to do right now.

I apologize for any possible inconvenience. Thanks for understanding and happy holidays!

Kamex

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [December 16, 2010: ALL REQUEST SPOTS TAKEN, READ LAST POST!

Okay, so here's the thing.

I currently have 7 requests. Normally, I wouldn't take those that are over the 5 request limit, but since I didn't warn about it, it's my fault and I'm taking them.

ALL REQUESTS WILL BE DONE BY SUNDAY NIGHT. So please, just be patient. I just have a lot of work to do right now.

I apologize for any possible inconvenience. Thanks for understanding and happy holidays!

Kamex

Kk. ^^

REQUESTS ARE HERE!

Twilight Princess:
KatexKeithbannerTwilightPrincess-1.png

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/mabe93/KatexKeithbannerTwilightPrincess-1.png

Shanghai Alice:

Kakuna Matata:

Kibago:

SuperSeaking:
BWteambannerSuperSeaking-1.png

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/mabe93/BWteambannerSuperSeaking-1.png

Sorry about the quality, but due to some difficulties, I had to save it as .jpg at first.

Only Joking:

tolanator, about your request. I'm very sorry, but I would kinda need some material to work with. It's hard to create something like that from scratch. So, if you can find any photos or something, I'll be glad to try and make you a banner.

Sorry for the delay, everyone. Happy holidays!

Kamex

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [December 19, 2010: REQUESTS FINISHED, OPEN FOR NEW ONES AG

Can I have a Christmas Themed Beautifly Banner?!?!?! =DDDD

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [December 19, 2010: REQUESTS FINISHED, OPEN FOR NEW ONES AG

I was wondering if you would be able to make me a banner with these images on it:
blastoise
feraligatr
swampert
empoleon
samurott

I was thinking about having these pokemon on the banner with a background that looks just a bit like the sea.(all I care is it has 1 main blue, streaks of a slightly lighter blue, and thin white streaks)
Good background sample
http://cdn.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/oceanfloor.jpg

so sorry about having the full link, but I don't know how to make the link come up as a custom name.
I found all pictures through google images, incase anyone gets onto me about citations, or wants to know where I got then.

Last edited:

thanks kamex!

I'd liek a banner of the Trainer Red.

With six Pokéballs centered, POkéLegend running across the bottom, two Red S[rites on the side, and Red's VS Sprite above the Pokéballs.

Resources

I want the background to look red, like you see in VS sprites fro certain people in HG/SS

anyways, thanks a lot..Dad ;)

Last edited:
Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [December 20, 2010: ONE REQUEST SPOT LEFT]

Hello I would like a banner of Victini (Recolored if possible)
Image: Found here and if you can please recolor to
Recolor-Victni.png
if you can't regular victini is fine.
Text: Charminions
Theme/Idea: Make it fiery please.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [December 21, 2010: ALL REQUEST SPOTS TAKEN]

Merry Christmas, everyone! The requests are finished.

Brad:

buggabo99909:

Charminions:

KronosClownz:
PsychicbannerKronosClownz.png

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/mabe93/PsychicbannerKronosClownz.png

PokéLegend:
RedbannerPokLegend-1.png

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/mabe93/RedbannerPokLegend-1.png
I made it shorter so you can put the sprites next to it.

Last edited:
Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [December 25, 2010: ALL REQUESTS FINISHED]

I love it!! =D

Thank you!

Hi, could you make me a banner that says "Vermillion Gym" on it. Could you include images of Electric Pokemon, and can I have it in the same style as the Lugia banner on thr first post. Thanks in advance!

Use this as the background so that the Porygon-z blends in.

Back to make another request. ^^;

http://static.zerochan.net/full/30/01/117580.jpg

Size:Large as possible
Border:Thin, silvery and spiderweb-like
Text:Bright Net in the Dark Cave (Text has to be medium to small... whichever one takes up the least space while still being visible.)
Text Color:Dark Yellow
Placement:Upper Left of the banner
Font:Anything that isn't symbols. (Wingdings, etc.)

could i have a banner with this image:
Konachancom20-208831920blonde_hair20doredia20dress20petals20pokemon20thighhighs20wink.jpg
and the phrase.....I dream, therefore I exist. with a pinkish color?
and could you add my name: Candy to it?
thax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom