• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia kewl mafla!!!!!!!111!! gam ovr

Status
Not open for further replies.
voatcownt

sibre wulf - I - the caps fan
meg, a pod - I - funnir sicks
the caps fan - I - sibre wulf
macks 1996 - I - meg, a pod

Last edited:
This game is going to be hard for me to understand.

So idk bout y’all but kinda wanna play mafia here, can we get something going?

Can someone clarify what happens in the event of a tie in Zexys standard rule set? Cause if it’s a no lynch idk what the heck we’re doing if we’re just not going to use day one. I wanna hear more from everybody but I especially wanna hear more from the people who have said legit nothing.

Vote: WudderBlooDude

I guess OC is a thing, but it clearly isn’t getting used since votes are not being made. This is super unhelpful to town and makes it ridiculously easy for mafia to let town destroy itself.

Whe hv 1/2 an howa left r8?

Vote: WudderBlooDude

Bcs an sweepy player is just as bat as an mabia.

Ent mawbe it gives some ideeez

Unvote: BackSet
Vote: murrio kurt wee

Ai dis uhgree, it could be a shleepy copper or docked oar fer all wii no. An activ maffers still wurs and we the shleepy boi can bee lunched or substitooted l8r awn.

Also, yer post is so kerrupted I can’t eave an reed the last lion. Could you clear a fly that part, pls?
I can translate his last line.

"And maybe it gives some ideas."

That's what I got, anyway.

nite 1: wudder blu man wuz town miller
nite 1: miller mislynxed
sibre wulf - I - the caps fan
the caps fan - I - sibre wulf
wudder blu man - II - funnir sicks, marrio wee
marrio wee - I - meg, a pod
not votng - VII - shef of gaimz, macks 1996, ofisr snak, kristl ahnicks, sibre wulf, ginger, baxet

wudder blu man was lynxed. they wer...
hello wudder blu man, ur my frend eric!
eric is my frend. he’s rlly big, 4 feet tall and almost 70 pounds! he’s the quitterback for my peepeewee futbol team.
some ppl think ur scary, so ur the miller. If ur checkd by a possble cop, youll appear as a poopy bully.
ur alined with the kewl ppl and win when all threts to ur fackshin r oofed.
wudder blu man was lynxed. they wer eric, the kewl ppl miller.

"Seventy pounds? That's not big. Come on, my dog is bigger than that!"
"i thogt u didnt have a dog"
"Exactly."
-------------------------------
the kewl ppl wer calling atendans. but eric wasnt ther. "oo lets lynx him!" sed a voice.
so eric was lynxed.

nite 1 begins nao. it ends in 24 ours (minus 2:29 sorree) at 6:30 pee em est 2maro. plz submt ur nite actins.

haha made u luk

Miller not so bad, especially since there’s no way he knew the claim meta.

@Contrainer what happens in the event of a tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom