• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom of Pokémon [v7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Firox, but I can't do anything else.
Elementar 1 +> 2
Firox 3 -> 1
Max1996 2

Elementar 2 +
Firox 1 -
Max1996 0 - (You got me, I got you [emoji14] gg, sir)

@LivingAngryCheese this vote you did was impossible because on Monday you can't decrease a score from 1 to 1 or from 1 to 0 and as @Lone_Garurumon said in the quote below the score which @Max1996 posted before you would have to make it an instant win for Firox unless nobody voted until Tuesday.
Would this be counted as an instant win for Firox? Unless nobody votes until Monday is over, the only vote possible is Elementar down to 0. Firox can't be downvoted on 1 point, so do we call it, or wait for someone to vote who may or may not be on Monday?

Elementar 2 -> 0
Firox 1 +> 2

Yes, it is an automatic win for Firox! I have never seen this before in this thread, so that's pretty cool. Congrats @Firox !

From my understanding (and I've been playing this game since its beginning) you cannot vote yourself up or down. @Water Max can you confirm this?

Firstly due to mistake LivingAngryCheese made your vote should have been

Elementar 2 -> 0
Firox 1 +> 2
Max1996 2 -> 0

This means that @Firox still won the round. Congratulations Firox. This situation has happened before but very rarely. To answer your question the original creator of the Kingdom of Pokémon (who I think is called Denyor) decided that you could decrease your own score but you still can't increase your own score so I have normally stuck to that rule. I think there is only one time this rule has been changed and that was in one of the champion rounds when if someone decreased his/her own score it would have given a very big advantage to another nominee near the end of the final round.

Now I will nominate:

Elementar
leetic
Lone_Garurumon
TouyaShiro
JustJeff
Slife
LivingAngryCheese
AudreyTheEevee
DrumBeats
Zexy
MassiveShock11
@Maniacal Engineer
@Crystal Onix

Also @LivingAngryCheese Rainbow Cloud has already won a round so you should choose a different user.

Last edited:
Elementar
leetic
Lone_Garurumon
TouyaShiro
JustJeff
Slife
LivingAngryCheese
AudreyTheEevee
DrumBeats
Zexy
MassiveShock11
Maniacal Engineer
Crystal Onix
@Max1996
@Alexg23

I'm sorry @RagnorokX. Maxie has helped me a lot in previous games, and has upvoted me many times. I didn't want to down vote you. And I will always like whoever votes me down. I sort of have to get used to it, because I've sort of got this thing where I get close, but always lose. I didn't want to vote you down, I promise. I didn't want to backstab you at all, but I've played with others for a long time now.

Oh well, I guess that checks out. Im honestly surprised that I did so well. GG @Firox .

Reactions: Jyo
(I literally have no idea how this thread works... I even read that first comment, too... Help please?)
Basically, in the phase we're in now, various members pick two members (or yourself, I'm unclear as to wheather you can nominate yourself or not) and nominate them for this thread.

Then, once everyone has had a chance to nominate someone and the actual game starts (i.e. next Tuesday), all those nominiees are given a score of ten. At that point, everyone proceeds to try and vote out the people they like the least by subtracting one point from a pair of nominiees. Additionally, they can also add one point to a single user they like to try and keep them in the game.

In other words, it's a popularity contest.

...Did my explanation help or are you just as confused as before?

@Water Max alright, thanks for the clarification. Do you think we should create a rule in the OP stating that you are allowed to downvote yourself at any time except in a championship round?
Yes I think we should do that and I have now added those details near the rule which says that you can't increase your own score.

Congrats @Firox! Good game mate :)

Elementar
leetic
Lone_Garurumon
TouyaShiro
JustJeff
Slife
LivingAngryCheese
AudreyTheEevee
DrumBeats
Zexy
MassiveShock11
Maniacal Engineer
Crystal Onix
Max1996
Alexg23
RagnorokX
Gaga
@Water Max
@Chidamari Sketch

Probably because I didn't want that infernape to win. Congrats, Mr. Fox.
That's heartwarming... Does that mean you don't like me or my Infernape? (or both?) xD

@Etrian Oddity The explanation is much appreciated. I'm a newcomer to this as well, and I dunno who to pitch in, but I'll most certainly participate in the vote!

That's heartwarming... Does that mean you don't like me or my Infernape? (or both?) xD
Eh, I just happen to like Firox better then you due to relations in the past and all that, no offense.

Also, @AudreyTheEevee and @TouyaShiro, there's one or two things that apply to the voting phase I left out of that explanation of mine from a few posts ago for simplictity's sake.

Firstly, if it happens to be a Monday in your time zone, all your 'downvotes' (i.e. subtracting points from a selected player) will subtract two instead of one. Your 'upvote' (i.e. adding points to a selected player) will still only add one point, however.
Any day that isn't Monday:

Etrian Oddity 10 > 9
TouyaShiro 10 > 11
AudreyTheEevee 10 > 9

Mondays:

Etrian Oddity 10 >8
TouyaShiro 10 > 11
AudreyTheEevee 10 > 8

Secondly, you may have seen different methods used to indicate how votes occour in this thread, but they all mean the same thing. For example:
This:

Etrian Oddity 10 > 9
TouyaShiro 10 > 11
AudreyTheEevee 10 > 9

Means the exact same thing as this:

Etrian Oddity 9 -
TouyaShiro 11 +
AudreyTheEevee 9 -

Which also means the same as this:

Etrian Oddity 10 - 9
TouyaShiro 10 - 11
AudreyTheEevee 10 - 9

And finally, this one should be obvious if you read the OP, but if you have voted in this thread once, you can not do so again for twelve hours. For example even if I don't think this really needs an example:
If you have voted at 11 AM Tuesday, you are unable to vote until after 11 PM Tuesday. Like I said, not sure if this needed an example.

Hope that helped as much as my last one did and didn't just confuse you again.

Oh, and @AudreyTheEevee, if you want to mention someone, simply type a @ symbol, then next to it type the username of the person you want to mention. For example, @UserName. I wonder how many mentions that bloke gets...

This will most likely start tomorrow, since it is the first tuesday since the unofficial completion of the list. Tuesday is the start day so Monday Massacre is far off as possible.

Elementar
leetic
Lone_Garurumon
TouyaShiro
JustJeff
Slife
LivingAngryCheese
AudreyTheEevee
DrumBeats
Zexy
MassiveShock11
Maniacal Engineer
Crystal Onix
Max1996
Alexg23
RagnorokX
Gaga
Water Max
Chidamari Sketch
@Enzap
@Crate Diggah

@LivingAngryCheese this vote you did was impossible because on Monday you can't decrease a score from 1 to 1 or from 1 to 0 and as @Lone_Garurumon said in the quote below the score which @Max1996 posted before you would have to make it an instant win for Firox unless nobody voted until Tuesday.

Firstly due to mistake LivingAngryCheese made your vote should have been

Elementar 2 -> 0
Firox 1 +> 2
Max1996 2 -> 0

This means that @Firox still won the round. Congratulations Firox. This situation has happened before but very rarely. To answer your question the original creator of the Kingdom of Pokémon (who I think is called Denyor) decided that you could decrease your own score but you still can't increase your own score so I have normally stuck to that rule. I think there is only one time this rule has been changed and that was in one of the champion rounds when if someone decreased his/her own score it would have given a very big advantage to another nominee near the end of the final round.

Now I will nominate:

Elementar
leetic
Lone_Garurumon
TouyaShiro
JustJeff
Slife
LivingAngryCheese
AudreyTheEevee
DrumBeats
Zexy
MassiveShock11
@Maniacal Engineer
@Crystal Onix

Also @LivingAngryCheese Rainbow Cloud has already won a round so you should choose a different user.
Incorrect, it wasn't Monday for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom