• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kirby4ever's Pokemon collection

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I started to collect Pokemon stuff (Mainly plushies) and saw that some people showing off their collections. Here is my current Pokemon collection, and I'm planing to add some more to it soon.

The larger Pikachu in the back is a Christmas present to ether me or my brother 11-12 years ago, and he had been sitting in the toy box until we pulled it out and placed it in my room when we were cleaning out the toybox before placing the other toys into a container to place in the attic. The toys box is also in the attic. The smaller Pikachu plush at the front is my first Pokemon plush I got from a friend back in Kindergarten 17 years ago, when Pokemon is already popular. Both of the Pikachu plushes are made from Hasbro. The toy had been played with a lot when I was little, it was also played with outside sometimes as well. I had a little Squritle plush that has little beans in the shell, it looks like it came with the small Pikachu plush and I always had them together until it got lost somewhere in the house and we don't know where it went. The Sylveon plush I got from Hot Topic back in October, it was really cute when I saw it in the store, so I bought it. For some reason, the ears can't stand up on their own.

I got this 11 inch cute laying down Piplup plush at Toys R Us when looking for koosh balls for a friend's birthday in the summer since she likes koosh balls. I couldn't find them, but I did found a little section where they're selling some Pokemon stuff on a wall that's not easy to spot at first. The light layer of dust on the box indicated that it was on the shelf for quite a while. Because I like Piplup since it was cute, I bought it and took it home. He is always on my bed and I get to look at it every time I go to sleep and when I wake up.

The Jirachi plush I got from a random website in the summer, the website has most of the things there that are bootlegs and didn't really realize that it's not a good source for Pokemon stuff until weeks after I got it.

I got this Manaphy plush at the same place as the Jirachi plush. They were around $35 together.

The three figures in the back and the Meowth figure me and my brother had since we were kids, and we would play with them all the time back them. They are in rough shape because we saw them as toys, not figures back then. The Blastiose figure lost an arm when my brother was throwing it around his friend's back yard 11-12 years ago, and the figure hit the swing set and the arm shattered. The Squirtle toy was from Burger King when I was little when they were giving out Pokemon toys to kids at the time. The toy has wheels at the bottom.

The Pachirisu and Axew figures are from when I was at the retro game store to pick up a used copy of Pokemon Soul Silver, after getting my copy of Alpha Sapphire and a free poster (See below). I saw these two on the counter and bought them. The Axew figure for some reason, always falls off my TV, so I moved it to my dresser with my dog figurines.

I don't really remember when we got these two rubber balls when me and my brother were kids, we did love to bounce little rubber balls around back then.

A friend of mine gave me this Pikachu key chain for Christmas, and I always carry it around clipped onto my purse. Pikachu is just too cute not to carry around. I like to imagine that if some one is having a bad day and when they look at the Pikachu, they may not know what it is, but they'll get a feeling that there is someone or something making their day better.

These figures sitting under my computer screen I got from a trade store on the board walk in the spring. I honestly don't know where they came from originally because of their messy paint job and Pachirisu can't stand on it's own.

The double sided Pokemon poster I got for free from Gamestop for preordering Alpha Sapphire. On one side, there's Primal Groundon and Primal Kyogre, and on the other side is mega Diancie. The mega Diancie side has nice texture on the sides. I did preorder Alpha Sapphire a few weeks before Gamestop announced that they're giving away the posters to those who preordered ORAS before the games were released.

The up coming stuff is what I got for my birthday on New Years.

I like this little Mew figure since it's cute, but the figure can't really stand and balance on the stand very well and falls off.

The hat and shirt are from my grand parents, the hat feels kinda awkward on my head, I'll mess around with it in the summer. I haven't tried on the shirt since it's well, winter.

I love this Ralts plush and I had been looking for one for months!:new5: When I saw it on Sunnyshore's website, I was making a Christmas list in October and I begged my aunt to give it to me for Christmas. She ordered it and gave it to me for my birthday. The Ralts plush is the first thing I opened on my birthday, so it got to watch me unwrap my presents.

This cute little canvas Squritle plush is the smallest of all of Pokemon plushies if you don't include the Pikachu keychain.

I always thought that Helioptile is cute, Heliolisk......not so much.

Spring Deerling is my favorite out of the other Deerling because it's cute and pink id my favorite color.

Chespin is my favorite of the Kalos starters, even though the second form is ugly. Chespin can't really stand on his own because his head makes him so top heavy. XD

This is all of my Pokemon plushies together. My pink Kirby plush and my rare 14 inch purple Kirby plush are smiling in the background.

That's all, and I planed to get more Pokemon plushies in the future. If you want to see my Pokemon plushies and Kirby plushies (I have 4 of them) together, I can take a picture of them together. Enjoy! :D

P.S. I just noticed that in the group picture, I placed all my American plushies in the center and my Japanese plushies towards the side. XD

Your collection is very cute. And I remember having rubber balls like that when I was younger, but I don't have them anymore. But I gotta say the Blastoise is charming even if it's missing an arm.

I have a Blastoise toy just like that! its right arm is still intact :p

But it has tons of scratches on it because when I was a kid, I'd make it "battle" with Pikachu or Squirtle...let's just say Squirtle used Skull Bash.....a lot

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom