• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kotone Club

Do you like Kotone?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes anyone can join. You don't have to ask :)

I like her speech quirk and the fact that she's an in-canon shipper.

I like her speech quirk

^This

Too bad it'll be lost in English. D:

And Kotone is part of my favorite character of all time list, that should explain my presence here. xD Hm. Might make a banner. :D

I do have a huuuuuuge group of fanarts bookmarked on pixiv of her and I regularly check the tag for her. Used to check for art of her back when she was referred to as "Mariko"! xD But I have so many I'd have to dig for a while to find a good few to post here...

^This

Too bad it'll be lost in English. D:

And Kotone is part of my favorite character of all time list, that should explain my presence here. xD Hm. Might make a banner. :D

I do have a huuuuuuge group of fanarts bookmarked on pixiv of her and I regularly check the tag for her. Used to check for art of her back when she was referred to as "Mariko"! xD But I have so many I'd have to dig for a while to find a good few to post here...

Oooo!!! Show em' to us Please!!!!!!!!!!! I love fanarts!!

May I join?

Kotone is my third favorite Poke-Gal. She has a great personality, a cute face, and a lot of potential if I might add. I like playing as her in HGSS.

May I join?

Kotone is my third favorite Poke-Gal. She has a great personality, a cute face, and a lot of potential if I might add. I like playing as her in HGSS.

Of course you can, jczala!:) I agree! Kotone is also one of fav. characters. All Kotone fans are welcome! :)

Woo more Kotone fans that's great!!! I'm
soo sorry that i haven't been able to send my pictures!!
Just please wait a little longer!...please?

finnaly kotone picture!!!! please ignore the supporter thing...
Oops i think i did something wrong..oh no i made it to small...

I wanan join i luv her as a charatar i like her alot as an anime and person in game <3

Joinage. I'm a huge fan of her.

She's tied being my favorite player character with Hikari.

Kotone is so cute. <3

Gaspeh.png

OkaydudesIfrigginlovethischick-hear.png

OhmygodThisgirlisjustgodShesadorabl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom