• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kululu's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aura's Banner & Signature Shop

Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) This makes me super Happy!!!!

Heeyy! Mind doin' a banner fer me? ;D

Background Description(Give link if there's a specific one): Can you use the in-game images of Tin Tower and Whirl Islands? Umm... these!: File:HGSS Bell Tower-Day.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and File:HGSS Whirl Islands-Night.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia divided in the middle

Pokemon/Character/etc: Ethan with Raikou and Typhlosion (center), Silver with Entei and Feraligatr (left), Lyra with Suicune and Meganium (right)

Specific image(only if needed): Trainers official Sugimori art and Sprites for the Pokemon

Text: Call of Legends on top (in any pretty font/color you want :D)

Notes(if needed): Umm kinda do it in the same vein as these http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/955/rgbtogetherbanner.png and http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/mabe93/Cilansays22-8-2011.png
*Oh and also if you can, but you don't have to, could you add a faded-in Azumarill next to Lyra? That'd be terrific!

Thanks in advance! And if you need any clarification on anything, just post-quote me! ^__^

Heeyy! Mind doin' a banner fer me? ;D

Background Description(Give link if there's a specific one): Can you use the in-game images of Tin Tower and Whirl Islands? Umm... these!: File:HGSS Bell Tower-Day.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and File:HGSS Whirl Islands-Night.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia divided in the middle

Pokemon/Character/etc: Ethan with Raikou and Typhlosion (center), Silver with Entei and Feraligatr (left), Lyra with Suicune and Meganium (right)

Specific image(only if needed): Trainers official Sugimori art and Sprites for the Pokemon

Text: Call of Legends on top (in any pretty font/color you want :D)

Notes(if needed): Umm kinda do it in the same vein as these http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/955/rgbtogetherbanner.png and http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/mabe93/Cilansays22-8-2011.png
*Oh and also if you can, but you don't have to, could you add a faded-in Azumarill next to Lyra? That'd be terrific!

Thanks in advance! And if you need any clarification on anything, just post-quote me! ^__^

Alrighty, I don't think I'll be able to deo the fading thing, but I'll try. You sure you want the sprites instead of the art?

Or if you can't do the fading then, maybe add a little Azumarill sprite next to Lyra. And yeah the Pokemon should sprites. Thanks again! :)

No prb, I'll start working on it.

Re: Aura's Art Shop

Yay! I'm ready!
Subject: ShinySeviper1's Sig!
Background Image: Google "Village Bridge Pokemon" in search bar, I should be second picture of all of village bridge. Sorry about the description. ^^'
Character: Shiny Seviper, if possible, maybe a non- pixelated one of any shiny Seviper? Thanks.^^'
Orher notes: I hope I did this right, if something's wrong, please tell me. ^^'

Yay! I'm ready!
Subject: ShinySeviper1's Sig!
Background Image: Google "Village Bridge Pokemon" in search bar, I should be second picture of all of village bridge. Sorry about the description. ^^'
Character: Shiny Seviper, if possible, maybe a non- pixelated one of any shiny Seviper? Thanks.^^'
Orher notes: I hope I did this right, if something's wrong, please tell me. ^^'

Ok! Do you want any text?

@ShinySeviper1; Yayz, your signature is done!
SS1S_F-Small.PNG

Yayz!

Helloz! Back again! I would like to request the team pose thingy!

Trainer Sprite:
Spr_BW_Lady.png

Pokemon: Blazikin, Azumaril, Salamance, Medicham, Purgly (shiny) and Arbok (shiny)
Background Color:Gold
Other notes:i'de prefer if the arbok was in the middle

@OceanicWildfire; Yayz! I love that sprite! Sure, I'll get Arbok in da middle. I'll get started soon.

EDIT: Ok, here you go:
OWTEAM.png

Did I do it right?

Last edited:

So I want a Team Pick with some Sprite Re Colors Ok use my Sprite guy from the Challenge.
The six Pokemon are
Chandelure so Everythign the Same except can I get it with Green Flames??? I think that would look cool.
Dragonite-
Rotom-W
Weavile
Forretress-Can I get his Gun like things orange and then the other Part of him Black?
Conkledurr-

I will list there colors I want by there name if that's alright :p
Well actually thats all I think that will look nice the others really should not need a color change lol. I am not for sure on a Background but if you could find a nice one you think will do well with my team that would be awesome. I also have your ralts done!

So I want a Team Pick with some Sprite Re Colors Ok use my Sprite guy from the Challenge.
The six Pokemon are
Chandelure so Everythign the Same except can I get it with Green Flames??? I think that would look cool.
Dragonite-
Rotom-W
Weavile
Forretress-Can I get his Gun like things orange and then the other Part of him Black?
Conkledurr-

I will list there colors I want by there name if that's alright :p
Well actually thats all I think that will look nice the others really should not need a color change lol. I am not for sure on a Background but if you could find a nice one you think will do well with my team that would be awesome. I also have your ralts done!

Haha, ok! BIG request! BTW, background color is the color of the Poke Ball. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom