• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kuroko no Basket Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mz9ew7szcF1qmc398.gif

Are y'all sure Kuroko isn't superhuman....?

... they must be short on money, or saving up for later episodes
*Manga spoilers*
If it's the latter, then I expect some beautiful animation in the Yosen match

Last week and this week had been rather disappointing visual-wise. The animation wasn't smooth, of course, and except for Aomine and Kagami, everyone else was just stickers in the background, barely moving. The only thing they did do was gasp and say stuff like 'omg' whenever Aomine did this, or Kagami did that. Heck, the members on the bench showed more action than those on the court.

The animation did seem to pick up a bit after Kuroko got back in.... near the end.

This episode did have it's good points, though.

1. The music was particularly memorable. The bgms were around throughout the whole season, but they caught my ears in this episode, and I was impressed.
2. Aomine vs Kagami. If only the animation were more smooth, then it would have been done better.

Oh, and Hanamiya in the preview XD That was a precious gasp XD

A few things about this week's episode

1. Hanamiya as commentator
2. Kuroko's Misdirection Overflow
3. Aomine in middle school omg he's so cute
4. The animation is somewhat smoother than the previous episodes
5. Hanamiya in the end card with Imayoshi <3

Okay, so for this week, the animation is going back to its smooth intense state. I'm happy so see so much movements from the players.

Zone omg We now present you some real hardcore basketball. Also, Kagami's seriously dramatic monologue. o_O Impressive.

UGH! They have GOT to rely less on the still shots.
Is it okay if I absolutely disliked (if not hated) the new episode?
Kagami was turned into a deus ex machina. I mean, he was playing like shit one second and entered his zone the next. Some of the scenes were animated nicely but it didn't help the way overall episode was being handled. Disappointed. Utterly disappointed.

Himuro was the only good thing in this week's episode XD his movements were speedy and full of energy and the rest of the players were moving much less...

I just finished Kuroko no Basket 2 and I have to say I enjoyed every moment that featured Aomine because I'm just biased towards him. I really enjoyed the second season as a whole but I wasn't particularly fond of "the zone."

Kuroko no Basuke has absolutely ruined my life. I went into it thinking I wouldn't even care about it that much but I am completely and utterly obsessed and I just adore the characters and the music and overall story and UGH I just love it so much it has taken over my life why

Kuroko no Basuke has absolutely ruined my life. I went into it thinking I wouldn't even care about it that much but I am completely and utterly obsessed and I just adore the characters and the music and overall story and UGH I just love it so much it has taken over my life why
Welcome to the club =P

Also, here's the cover for the upcoming French dub of the first season.
81zRP1X34AL._SL1500_.jpg
It's interesting how they've gone with the literal translation (i.e. Kuroko's Basket).
Now, will somebody ever dub this show in English? Not to mention, the English Shonen Jump needs to pick it up.

I doubt KNB will ever get an English Dub, especially with how Slam Dunk absolutely flopped. I'm suuuper excited for season three though. Teikou arc! Kaijou game!
Rakuzan game!

I'm so fuckin pumped. I'm also excited to see Midorima take on Akashi too ahhhh

omg Rakuzan. I know a lot of people like Akashi but holy crap he scares the daylights out of me I really want the Seirin vs. Kaijou match animated though.

And I want to see Aomine punch Haizaki animated

Last edited:
IKR?! LOL I'm a girl myself and Akashi is just a monster like I know GoM's made up of guys with monstrous abilities and whatnot but Akashi takes the freakin cake - I just cannot like him. Aomine's a dick too but he has his tsundere moments so yeah

Last edited:
I hate Akashi with a burning passion, but I think I know why people like him so much -- it's the same raeson people freak out about Loki.

And maybe they'll get to the Rakuzan game! I wouldn't be surprised. they've only got a couple of games left before the end of the winter cup.

don't worry though. they'll definitely get to the kaijou match!

Okay I finally caught up to the latest chapter of KnB and even though I still don't like Akashi

Charming smile is charming doki doki

Damm it Elysion not you too :p I mean I'm honestly just tired of the guy cause like...he should just lose already god, I mean at least Kisei is freaking badass and he worked hard to be there but Akashi fell apart once something didn't go his way. Plus this game has gone on so long that it makes me dislike him for it -w-. But mainly I just kind of want the game to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom