• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kyuujux's Simple Banners (& Avatars) Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but I figured it would be the only way to get ~Pokemoll~ to notice her request:

newbegininng.jpg

EDIT:

torterraforest.png

joltiktrans.png

Transparent backgrounds are now available.

Last edited:
Hey Kyuujux!!
Id like a banner please
Pics: Latios and Latias; i couldnt find any good ones =/
Backgroud: Something that makes it look Cosmic? idk if thats a good word to describe it
Writing: Power is Eternal
Extra Info: If whatever i said is a bad idea or anything feel free to change it, from your work i can tell its going to be awesome no mater what
Thanks in advance!

Do you still make avatar?

Yes, just place your request.

Hey Kyuujux!!
Id like a banner please
Pics: Latios and Latias; i couldnt find any good ones =/
Backgroud: Something that makes it look Cosmic? idk if thats a good word to describe it
Writing: Power is Eternal
Extra Info: If whatever i said is a bad idea or anything feel free to change it, from your work i can tell its going to be awesome no mater what
Thanks in advance!

No problem. On it.

Hey, could I please have an avatar?
Pic: The Sugimori art of Porygon, but cropped so it fits in 120x120 pixels.
Background: A static effect background, but if that won't work a plain white one is good.
Text: DEFY REALITY. With DEFY in the top left corner and REALITY in the bottom right corner.

Well, I'd like an avatar,
With volkner VS sprite,
And background like your avatar.
Thanks.

DragonZane:

eonpowereternal.jpg

Kyumorph:

porygondefyreality.jpg

Llednar: I'll try to recreate it; the background in my current avatar is an edited version of the original background on the TCG card.

DragonZane:

eonpowereternal.jpg

Kyumorph:

porygondefyreality.jpg

Llednar: I'll try to recreate it; the background in my current avatar is an edited version of the original background on the TCG card.

Thanks! This is Amazing, now i know my favorite shop! ;D

Its up to you.
As long as it looks good, then fine with me.

Mind if I order another banner?

Can I have a small sized banner with this sprite here
13077201571758.gif
and a city like background? With text saying "Other Side Of The Bone"

Thanks!

Re: Kyuuketsuki's Simple Banners (& Avatars) Shop

Do you do art for fanfiction?

I don't draw, but I can make banners for stories.

Can I make a request for a banner with multiple stories on it?

Do you mean one banner detailing all the stories, for a bibliography perhaps, or several banners for several stories?

In any case, just post the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom