• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS CATCH YOUR ATTENTION!!!111!!! (shiny babies 4 trade)

favourite starter type

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahhh i just realized its ok then :/

and yes, i really don't mind :)
please take your time and if you want to finish my request last, go ahead.
just shoot me a VM when you're done with them, thanks!

EDIT: smeargle is the MAN (cheers elroid) i'll get right on that

also, what natures are good for you? hasty/lonely/mild/naive/naughty/rash are best for mixed attackers (all +Spe or +Atk or + SpA / all -Def or -SpD)

Give me a nature to boost special attack. I not sure which one does that just give me the best one. =D

Could you breed me
- Beldum
- Charmander
- Torchic
- Trapinch
- Mudkip
- Treecko
I don't care about natures or anything as long as they are shiny.
I have plenty of shards and other items so thats easy.
We did a trade a while back so you may have my FC but if not:

5113-6573-3873

yeahhh i just realized its ok then :/

and yes, i really don't mind :)
please take your time and if you want to finish my request last, go ahead.
just shoot me a VM when you're done with them, thanks!
will do...

Give me a nature to boost special attack. I not sure which one does that just give me the best one. =D
i've got a modest one - not the best nature for a mixed attacker but excellent for a special attacker

Could you breed me
- Beldum
- Charmander
- Torchic
- Trapinch
- Mudkip
- Treecko
I don't care about natures or anything as long as they are shiny.
I have plenty of shards and other items so thats easy.
We did a trade a while back so you may have my FC but if not:

5113-6573-3873
coolio - i'll VM when they're done dude

Could you breed me -
- Smeargle/Adamant/Brave/Bold = Male
- Roselia/Adamant = Male
- Castform/Adamant - Male
- Starly/Adamant = Male
- Shinx/Adamant/Bold = Male
- Cyndaquil/Adamant/Brave/Modest/Bold = Male
I can offer shiny legendaries and TMs. :D

Last edited:
siburke, how would you get a shiny cyndaquil? what pokemon would you use? are thay shiny, do you use a ditto?

siburke, how would you get a shiny cyndaquil? what pokemon would you use? are thay shiny, do you use a ditto?

He uses RNG on his Platinum game. Anything that can breed with Typhlosion can make it shiny with RNG, of course you have to do a few certain things and it is time consuming. If he's offering a Cyndaquil then I'd say it's shiny, considering the whole Shiny Babies 4 trade sign xD. If you wanna know what RNGing is, Go to youtube type in :How To RNG in (game you wanna try and RNG in) or go to smogon, they have good threads for people that RNG in D/P/Pt

for the trade can i have a shiny hasty charmander and a shiny naive or hasty chimchar with the egg move fake out, if possible,
thanx

hi its me again, i think i understand it now, so can i have a female cyndaquil named Baby i dont care for stats, and theres only one kind of ability so the hardest part is getting it to be a female :ksmile:. i have a male seaking lev 39 and it has the tm roar i think that was one you wanted right? so can i get one? today mabey on wendsay because thats my birthday its like a birthday present!! :ksmile:

*o sorry my friend code is (Emily:2579-7716-6953)platinum*

Back again. This shop is awesome.
Don't worry this one is a small order. I just need a shiny Jolly Trapinch and a shiny Modest Charmander. I'll give you Rock Slide, Sleep Talk, Poison Jab, and Pluck. Or a couple of things out of my shop if you want.

hay im back again, again (awesome shop) i need a

• female shiny eevee and name it Snow(im not evolving it glacion, its a pure white eevee) i know that some natures are good but i don't know which ones can you get me a good one if your in the mood, because i really don't care much for natures still. that must help.

• female shiny pichu and name it squeek

P.S Absol is my birthday pokemon! :ksmile:

I can trade 2 up-grades, roar, hail, sunny day, a reaper cloth, or 3 star pieces for a shiny female zubat with brave bird named Rose, a shiny skorupi named Big Red with night slash, a shiny tailow with refresh and sky attack, a shiny misdreavus named gilded with sucker punch, a shiny cleffa with metronome, and a shiny charmander named dracula with outrage. If it is too much too ask for, just tell me. Thanks.
FC: 4898 9722 3092

Last edited:
For a choice specs
A shiny buizel. Don't care about any details as long as it's shiny
and for up to three choice bands (one each),
I would like just three shinies, don't even care what they are. Suprise me

My FC is 3223 8346 3279

i want these: a shiny zubat named Bubblegum with brave bird, shiny rhyhorn named Lemonade,a shiny vulpix named Silver with flare blitz, a shiny meditite named Forethought with psycho cut, a shiny beldum named Platinum, and a shiny bagon named Leaf with dragon dance and hydro pump.

i can give these:
(tm's)
thief x1
skill swap x1
overheat x1
roost x1
payback x1
rock polish x1
rock slide x1
sleep talk x1
trick room x1
(items)
choice specs x1
expert belt x1
life orb x1
luck incense x1
choice scarf x1
star piece x1

HG:name:Satchel
FC:0260 4042 2893

Last edited:
think before posting people - i'm keeping track of these requests via the emails i receive so when you edit more crap in i lose track...

in fact f*** it - next post edited for stupid reasons gets ignored & user is on my blacklist - you taking 5 minutes getting your order right the first time is better than me wasting hours (& i'm not exaggerating - HOURS) breeding stuff people no longer want so it's WAY quicker than changing it

i'm offering legit RNG'd shinies here for next to nothing - i enjoy helping people but make my life easy or the shop will have to either change drastically or just close

the rules will be updated following this post

Could you breed me -
- Smeargle/Adamant/Brave/Bold = Male
- Roselia/Adamant = Male
- Castform/Adamant - Male
- Starly/Adamant = Male
- Shinx/Adamant/Bold = Male
- Cyndaquil/Adamant/Brave/Modest/Bold = Male
I can offer shiny legendaries and TMs. :D
1st example - breeding an adamant beldum for you was obviously a waste of time - thanks you... (it's gone before anyone asks)

3 2 are ready so far - i'll VM when they're all done

can you breed me a male shiny bonsly i can get you starpiece
working on it now dude - i'll VM when it's done

spam

He uses RNG on his Platinum game. Anything that can breed with Typhlosion can make it shiny with RNG, of course you have to do a few certain things and it is time consuming. If he's offering a Cyndaquil then I'd say it's shiny, considering the whole Shiny Babies 4 trade sign xD. If you wanna know what RNGing is, Go to youtube type in :How To RNG in (game you wanna try and RNG in) or go to smogon, they have good threads for people that RNG in D/P/Pt
spam

for the trade can i have a shiny hasty charmander and a shiny naive or hasty chimchar with the egg move fake out, if possible,
thanx
both ready to go dude & i think i VM'd you already - i'll VM again at the weekend when i'm on

hi its me again, i think i understand it now, so can i have a female cyndaquil named Baby i dont care for stats, and theres only one kind of ability so the hardest part is getting it to be a female :ksmile:. i have a male seaking lev 39 and it has the tm roar i think that was one you wanted right? so can i get one? today mabey on wendsay because thats my birthday its like a birthday present!! :ksmile:

*o sorry my friend code is (Emily:2579-7716-6953)platinum*
done early just for your birthday! hope you enjoy them dude

Back again. This shop is awesome.
Don't worry this one is a small order. I just need a shiny Jolly Trapinch and a shiny Modest Charmander. I'll give you Rock Slide, Sleep Talk, Poison Jab, and Pluck. Or a couple of things out of my shop if you want.
both done dude - i'll VM when i'm ready to trade

hay im back again, again (awesome shop) i need a

• female shiny eevee and name it Snow(im not evolving it glacion, its a pure white eevee) i know that some natures are good but i don't know which ones can you get me a good one if your in the mood, because i really don't care much for natures still. that must help.

• female shiny pichu and name it squeek

P.S Absol is my birthday pokemon! :ksmile:
grr...

if it wasn't your birthday...

I can trade 2 up-grades, roar, hail, sunny day, a reaper cloth, or 3 star pieces for a shiny female zubat with brave bird named Rose, a shiny skorupi named Big Red with night slash, a shiny tailow with refresh and sky attack, a shiny misdreavus named gilded with sucker punch, a shiny cleffa with metronome, and a shiny charmander named dracula with outrage. If it is too much too ask for, just tell me. Thanks.
FC: 4898 9722 3092
you haven't edited your post "just to add your friend code" though have you - the details that were in the email i received wanted a zubat & a skorupi nicknamed "big red" and that was it - now i face a wall of text...

to do all them will take me quite a while so i'll add them to my list & VM when they're done - don't contact me before then though just be patient (if you don't like it let me know & we can cancel the order no big whoop)

For a choice specs
A shiny buizel. Don't care about any details as long as it's shiny
and for up to three choice bands (one each),
I would like just three shinies, don't even care what they are. Suprise me

My FC is 3223 8346 3279
i'll VM when they're ready dude

i want these: a shiny zubat named Bubblegum with brave bird, shiny rhyhorn named Lemonade,a shiny vulpix named Silver with flare blitz, a shiny meditite named Forethought with psycho cut, a shiny beldum named Platinum, and a shiny bagon named Leaf with dragon dance and hydro pump.

i can give these:
(tm's)
thief x1
skill swap x1
overheat x1
roost x1
payback x1
rock polish x1
rock slide x1
sleep talk x1
trick room x1
(items)
choice specs x1
expert belt x1
life orb x1
luck incense x1
choice scarf x1
star piece x1

HG:name:Satchel
FC:0260 4042 2893
they won't be ready this weekend but i'll VM when they're done dude

Can I get a Shiny Shinx?

I have:
All TMs :3
why of course! i'll VM when it's done dude

i am giving the rules a complete overhaul as although the majority of you have been great & easy to deal with some people have made this harder than it should be

post before i've updated the rules & you will be reported for spam as well as being blacklisted from trading in this thread forever - no exceptions

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

Last edited:
POKEMON WANTED

GENDER - Dosent Matter

NATURE(S) Carefull, Adamant, Brave, Sassy

ABILITY - Thick Fat

NICKNAME - no nickname

EGG MOVES- Curse, Earthquake-if you can do it

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OFFERING-anything in my shop, tms 48 and 80

we can add this to our other trade, which im still working on

POKEMON WANTED: Cloyster - that is, Shellder.

GENDER - IF APPLICABLE: doesn't matter

NATURE(S): Bold/Impish

ABILITY - IF APPLICABLE: doesn't matter

NICKNAME (type it EXACTLY as you want it): Jacques

EGG MOVES: Rapid Spin

OFFERING: Expert Belt x2, Focus sash

FRIEND CODE: You already have it but if you don't it's 4125 2601 7959

NOTES: I'd prefer if it had Toxic Spikes as one of it's starting moves.

Last edited:
ah this is better & easier to keep track of! :)

POKEMON WANTED (Snorlax)

GENDER - Dosent Matter

NATURE(S) Carefull, Adamant, Brave, Sassy

ABILITY - Thick Fat

NICKNAME - no nickname

EGG MOVES- Curse, Earthquake-if you can do it

OFFERING-anything in my shop, tms 48 and 80

we can add this to our other trade, which im still working on
you inspired my next egg move combo! should be done for next weekend dude :)

POKEMON WANTED: Cloyster - that is, Shellder.

GENDER - IF APPLICABLE: doesn't matter

NATURE(S): Bold/Impish

ABILITY - IF APPLICABLE: doesn't matter

NICKNAME (type it EXACTLY as you want it): Jacques

EGG MOVES: Rapid Spin

OFFERING: Expert Belt x2, Focus sash

FRIEND CODE: You already have it but if you don't it's 4125 2601 7959

NOTES: I'd prefer if it had Toxic Spikes as one of it's starting moves.

i'll work on another egg move combo for shellder & this should be ready for next weekend dude - although toxic spikes can't be done as only cloyster learns it & it isn't an egg move (you need to heart scale it when it's evolved though to learn it) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom