• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Names

Splinter6

Reaction score
If these characters had last names, what would they be
Misty ?????
Giovanni ??????
Lance ??????
Lorelei ????
Drew ????
May ?????

Misty Williams!
Giovanni Rocket!
Lance Dragonmaster!
May Yura!

8D

But seriously, where did people get Williams for Misty and Morgan for James? Fanfics?

I wonder what Satoshi's last name is. Could it be Tajiri as the creator of Pokemon? Maybe they never gave the characters more than one name.

Isn't Misty's last name Waterflower or something? Or do her sisters just call themselves "the Waterflowers?"

Brock Harrison. In an interview with Eric Stuart (Brock's 4Kids VA), he confirmed the fact that Brock's last name is Harrison.

I don't take what Eric Stuart says as the truth. He's only a voice actor. Even if the 4Kids writers were the ones to decide it, you have to remember they also claimed Brock's mother was dead...

That's a plot hole. A name isn't a plot hole. Well, it *could* be, but on very rare occasions that I don't think have come up at all in this series.

(besides, I still hold that Flint just lied about it so these kids he just met wouldn't think Brock had *two* deadbeat parents, but that's for another post)

That could be true in any timeline other than the anime, where it's established where the Rockets have had at *least* one leader previous to him.

I wonder if anyone's surname could change between continuities. That would be interesting.

hmm i'll give this a shot

Misty Waterflower (fan given)
Giovanni Noran (what..it sounds good)
Lance Draco (duh)
Lorelei Glace (french for ice pronounced "glass")
Drew styles (its a real last name)
May lane (the tv reruns are getting to me)

Back
Top Bottom