• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Post Wins Version 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win because that is not true - your location is not displayed, thus it can be considered a secret. I know it's not much different then having a meaningless location but that's besides the point.

You enter the thread, and the first thing you see is a large stone podium, with a giant, golden trophy ,the words 'winner's cup' written upon its surface. Naturally, the first thing you do is take it and make a break for the nearest exit.

Ah, but if it was an illusion, then how was I able to touch it without my hands passing through? Maybe it is you who is under the influence of a Zoroark. Or something.

Anyway, I win.

Sorry, but I'm not under this Zoroark's influence. Let me prove it.
*Picks up the trophy next to him*
See? It's the real one! Heavy, but real! I win!

Ah, but that's what you think. *Holds said trophy (much like the one in ^'s hand) high into the air as the gold colour on ^'s trophy fades away as if it was never there in the first place, revealing a stone trophy instead* *Wins*

All right, that's enough. Zoroark, end your illusion!
*Suddenly, ^'s trophy turns to stone, while ^^'s trophy turns gold*
I told you. I'm holding the real one. I win!

I tire of this. *Both trophies disappear, revealing that the both of them were illusions all along and I was just messing with you* *Wins*

Ah, but how do you know that my 'disappearance' was not just me messing with you, Engie? I win because conspiricy theories or something.

I win because that's what teh govenmernt wants ya tah tink. Probably so they can tak yer jerbs or something.

Stop sitting on that gold-coloured toilet. We have given you the key...to the poorhouse. I win and takes the gold-coloured toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom