• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to the 16th installment of Last Poster Wins!

Let's start off this round with a congratulations to @BadAssGardevoir; , who took not only the win but also possession of indigohex in the previous installment.
Will indigohex be able to break free, or will BAG use his evil scheme to secure yet another victory?
Or perhaps someone else altogether will be the winner? Let's find out!

For those who are new to the game or who just need a refresher, here are the rules:
The Rules said:
  • All the standard F&G rules apply.
  • You must have a statement about winning in your post (Otherwise this is just another Random Messages).
  • You win if you have the last post in the thread when it's closed.
  • Last but not least, keep personal drama out of the thread.

Good luck everyone, and Happy Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day!

Well, that was quick but I win this new round nonetheless

I win because I just broke free from BadAssGardevoir's possession.

Gee, V.15 went quick (only two pages), didn't it.

Dart! That was a quick round. But that's okay since I win now

This version is now over, and Indigohex has won it. Good luck to everyone in Last Poster Wins V.17.

No way! I won and lock it down!

^ Thanks for giving me the win. How can I repay you? ^

^By giving me the win again and of course I win

^ To my executor Indigohex, I leave the win in this game. ^

I win because I'm Kakuna Matata's alt and can lock the thread right now.

I win because I may or may not be 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom