• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v19] - 19 Threads and Counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome to another super duper exciting episode of Last Poster Wins. The only show where the last wins first place. And speaking of our winners, please congratulate Caprizant for their performance in the previous thread!

xn8va0P.gif

And good game everybody else. Now let's see if a new competitor can take charge of this next round!

Here's a quick reminder of the rules of the game:
The Rules said:
  • All the standard F&G rules apply.
  • You must have a statement about winning in your post (Otherwise this is just another Random Messages).
  • You win if you have the last post in the thread when it's closed.
  • Last but not least, keep personal drama out of the thread.

All right, now it's time to begin

POST​

I WON A THING
YayExcited_zpsegagwlow.gif

I don't remember winning it before, but I dunno, it's been awhile since I was eligible :V

I win by throwing everyone else into the Eye of Harmony.

I think I'm too new to win... but I'm going to try anyway. I win.

Doesn't matter if you're new or not, you just have to be the last poster when they close it :V

I win by flooding the thread.

I win by pushing everyone else into lightning sand.

WHAT UP CASUALS
SCARLETSKY IN DA HOUSE FOR HIS WIN. THANKS AND BYE.

It's okay to be wrong Cap. Everyone knows I win.
fk8wuv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom