• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Sloppy Joe's - almost ready, about 2 minutes I'll enjoy them, just toasting the bread a little

Beef and Bean Red Chili burritos, yep the frozen kind - was too lazy and too late to cook anything else

Went with Aria's dad to his favorite bar for a drink. we shared a bottle of Tequila after work.

"Steak and Potatoes" with some vegetables.

Before I had banana peppers and mushroom pizza from Domino's. Now, I'm eating some almonds that were soaked in water and drinking a cup of vanilla soy milk.

Back
Top Bottom