• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Latiosite, Latiasite, and Hoopa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apawn:p

Fate Has Brought Us Here!
Reaction score
Apparently someone today said that these could now be traded in X and Y with no problems, so i want them
I can offer shiny pokemon and legendaries, ect

To expand on @homer.homs; they've been made tradeable but there's still no legal way to get them in XY, so any Lati@site/Hoopa you see around are hacks. If you still want them, the Hakced Services thread is probably a better place to look.

To expand on @homer.homs; they've been made tradeable but there's still no legal way to get them in XY, so any Lati@site/Hoopa you see around are hacks. If you still want them, the Hakced Services thread is probably a better place to look.

Hey, did I mentioned in this thread that I want them?? I never said I want them. Read first before you said anything.

Hey, did I mentioned in this thread that I want them?? I never said I want them. Read first before you said anything.

He was clearly answering the original poster, his comment was not to you.

To the original poster: As others have said, none of these have been officially released at all, so anything you find will be illegitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom