• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lavender Town music anomaly...?

Uh... you do realize that the changed/questionable part of the music doesn't play for the first time until around 50 seconds in, right? What you're getting scared of is the normal Lavender Town theme.

Dude, im talking the picture. FrEaKy PiCtUrE (yes im a scaredy cat)

You can rearrange the other glitches and find real sprites? o_O Can you link to an example? I remember seeing that BITD and I haven't been able to find any since.

Yep! They're pretty obviously scrambled sprites though. You can see one near the middle of this Blue LP; it's the one that you can see bits of Bulbasaur in.

I listened to it, and now my head hurts. But I don't think people killed themselves. After all, that little actor didn't kill himself in Wizard of Oz.

I listened to the music just for kicks, you know to see if I would go nuts listening to it... I regret it.
That music is creepy and after hearing thos rumors... even if they are myths well its creepy.
Now I hate go into Lavender Town at all.

To me, nothing really happened at all. I guess I'm high-pitch sound-proof?:spam:

The high-pitched part is insanely annoying and somewhat creepy at the same time..... Yet somehow fits it Lavender Town. 0_o;

I listened to it yesterday and got a terrible headache that lasted two hours x_x

I just found out its the same in V1.0 Green as it is in my US Blue. So there is no music difference between versions.

I listened to the whole thing and I didn't experience anything unusual until about five and a half minutes in, when I felt a slight discomfort in my ears. Might just have been psychosomatic, though - everybody says "OMG TEH MUSIC GIVES YOU HEADACHES", so naturally you think it's going to happen to you too. Other than that, though, I feel fine.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go hang myself.

WARNING: There is a tone at 8:50 that can mess with your senses. Severely. See Zekurom's sig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8

Oh the "Leave Now" thing, I read a lot of stories about that, they're all made up.

Anyway, all the people talking about headaches and those crazy sounds.
Just make a new thread and say that Goldenrod's Music has an anomaly and everyone will have that same headache.

O.k. first of all your all wrong.I read this n the internet ll find the link soon and show it too you but its what happens at the first of the game that made kids commit suicde.

O.k. first of all your all wrong.I read this n the internet ll find the link soon and show it too you but its what happens at the first of the game that made kids commit suicde.

If any kid has ever made suicide because of a Pokemon game I'm sure we wouldn't be playing it right now.

I don't know how people can believe these things >_>

Edit: Try to avoid triple posts because they're annoying.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom