• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a leak on a subreddit I was in, and it got deleted, rip. It was a 4Chan thread screenshot from August 8th, and I don’t remember everything that was in it. I’m still gonna type out some of the stuff I remember seeing in it, though:

Wooloo gets a wolf like evo called Woolven, I don’t remember the typing unfortunately.

Online Battle Tier System (just got confirmed today)

Wendigo like Pokémon called Lurantler, that’s a Dark Type.

Galarian Forms limited to first 3 Gens.

And the OP in the screenshot said something about Leon and Eternatus, but I don’t remember what was said about them.

Just saw a leak on a subreddit I was in, and it got deleted, rip. It was a 4Chan thread screenshot from August 8th, and I don’t remember everything that was in it. I’m still gonna type out some of the stuff I remember seeing in it, though:

Was this it? The archive says it was posted on 16 August 2019.

Trailer on September 6th will reveal starter evos, Raboot, Sizzile, and Rythmape

The 6th gym is Poison, 7th gym is Ice, and 8th gym is another version exclusive one and can be Dragon or Steel, both use a Duraludon

That random Godzilla promo you saw at the press conference was sorta teasing new Gigantamax pokemon for four old mons,

-Tyranitar for Godzilla
-Volcarona for Mothra
-Aerodactyl for Rodan
-Hydreigon for King Ghidorah.

Other Galar formes in the game are the Hoppip line, which are Ghost/Flying, The spoink line, which is Psychic/Ground, and the Ursaring, which I think becomes dark?

Sirfetch'd, which is a regional evo exclusive to Galar, is fighting type and uses its leek as a baton.

Galar formes are exclusive to the first 3 gens this time.

Online ranked battles have a new tiered system, each tier is represented by a Pokeball and you earn things by going up the tiers.

Skwovet is a squirrel that uses the berry gimmick (like crabrawler) but evolves into the steel type Greednut.

Wooloo evolves into a wolf looking sheep called Woolven.

There is a wendigo Pokemon called Lurantler, it is sort of a humanoid deer ghost which uses it's antlers to attack and is Dark type.

Another Pokemon is a cute little ghost that tries to hide itself by possessing scrap metal, it gets attached to the junk it possesses so when it evolves and the scrap breaks apart it becomes furious. Both are ghost/steel.
Leon's big thing is that he wants to be as famous as possible, which is why he has so many sponsors and uses a Charizard. It doesn't go well with him when you beat him (in a casual match, when you have about 7 badges), so he goes out to try to catch the legendary Eternatus, but fails and puts Galar in danger. You have to use the respective legendary of the game you have to stop it.

Yeah, that was the one I saw on Reddit. The image I saw said it was posted August 8th.

This rumor seems rather interesting. I'm always for Kaiju references with Dynamax. And the pokemon ideas are also interesting.

I also think it'd also be interesting if the champion is literally the cause of danger due to a dented ego. It's something that hasn't been done for pokemon. Though I'm not sure if it's likely you fight the Champ in a casual battle before the real deal.

What time was the leak posted on 4Chan? It’d suck if this leak got made right after the tiers got announced and is fake.

I don’t have the Reddit post, but I have the image.

So, if this leak is real, then we have 35 confirmed new Pokemon as of now (38 if you account for the fact that Yamper, Impidimp, and Rolycoly are all most likely going to evolve at least once unless a Komala situation happens). Also, I hope that if Leon really did choose Charizard only for its popularity, there's going to be some snark about how oversaturated it is

Wooloo gets a wolf like evo called Woolven, I don’t remember the typing unfortunately.

Online Battle Tier System (just got confirmed today)

Wendigo like Pokémon called Lurantler, that’s a Dark Type.

Galarian Forms limited to first 3 Gens.

And the OP in the screenshot said something about Leon and Eternatus, but I don’t remember what was said about them.
I found that rumor on 4chan and it was made four hours ago

I found that rumor on 4chan and it was made four hours ago
Some people still keep jumping on the Leon is the bad guy bandwagon, just as the Opal being Fairy when that could be a deliberate typo, when Leon could be the Cynthia of Galar.

This is a very very common fan-wish so I dunno about that, but damn if I don't wish it were true.

(just some examples of fan-made awooloos in the spoiler because they're so cool but also to drive home the "fans just really want this" thing)

Not that idea popularity completely discredits a leak, obviously, but it's worth noting that it's a common "wishlist" item. (Like how everyone wanted litleo to be a manticore)

Also, the site does online features like battling does rely on Switch Online service. Don't even need a Global Link account. Now I wonder how they'll handle Home. Hope they don't expect you to handle 2 suscriptions
Well, you don't need a Switch Online subscription to transfer pokemon from GO to Let's Go. Granted, that's because you can connect your phone to your Switch via Bluetooth, but since HOME will also be available on mobile...

I think you should be able to transfer from Switch to HOME without a subscription? You can trade locally without a subscription, so transferring from Switch to HOME should be treated as equivalent to trading with yourself, even if it does require WiFi. But mainly, it would be a bit weird if you could transfer pokemon freely from GO to HOME but not from your Switch games.

just as the Opal being Fairy when that could be a deliberate typo,
Well yeah, because you can't possibly typo Dark and have it come out as Fairy, nor is there any reason to intentionally screw that up.

I’m still confused as to why people think Opal isn’t actually a Fairy Type Leader? I know Affleck leak said “first Fairy”, but it’s reallllly possible he could’ve just forgotten about Valerie, who was sorta forgettable along with some of the other Kalos Gym Leaders.

I’m still confused as to why people think Opal isn’t actually a Fairy Type Leader? I know Affleck leak said “first Fairy”, but it’s reallllly possible he could’ve just forgotten about Valerie, who was sorta forgettable along with some of the other Kalos Gym Leaders.
Personally, I find that more plausible than the leaker managing to typo Dark as Fairy. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom