• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you linked it correctly. It’s probably fake. I’ve been on r/pokemon and have seen a fair share of people posting “leaks,” all of which are (most likely) fake. None of them have come true.
Thanks. Same can be said for 4chan. 99.9% fake, with a diamond in the rough.

I'm intrigued with this leak for a couple reasons, but mostly because it matches up with that so-far-confirmed image leak. Jello Pokémon. Yeti and Loch Ness blacked out next to each other... Could mean extinct. Would match fossils, and would be a fresh take on them after skipping them for gen 7. If the fighting and ghost gyms use them... Rock/Fighting yeti and Rock/Ghost Nessy? Would also explain why they didn't show any specific Ace Pokémon for Bea or Allister.

IDK just seems way more believable than all these complete Dex rumors. Here's a pic if anyone didn't want to follow a link.

Attachments

• D14FF506-C26D-4259-A9F6-AA392BD3793E.png
    D14FF506-C26D-4259-A9F6-AA392BD3793E.png
    480.3 KB · Views: 130
Thanks. Same can be said for 4chan. 99.9% fake, with a diamond in the rough.

I'm intrigued with this leak for a couple reasons, but mostly because it matches up with that so-far-confirmed image leak. Jello Pokémon. Yeti and Loch Ness blacked out next to each other... Could mean extinct. Would match fossils, and would be a fresh take on them after skipping them for gen 7. If the fighting and ghost gyms use them... Rock/Fighting yeti and Rock/Ghost Nessy? Would also explain why they didn't show any specific Ace Pokémon for Bea or Allister.

IDK just seems way more believable than all these complete Dex rumors. Here's a pic if anyone didn't want to follow a link.

I really hope this leak is false. Two new types? We don't need this. But, I find very interesting the legendaries's abilities. Turning Ponyta's evolution into a pegasus like thing sounds very cool, but, we'll have a horse fire starter in the next generations, and I don't find smart wasting potential ideas now. I mean, the pegasus theme has not been utilized so far, so, I'd like to see it being utilized in the future fire horse starter.

I really hope this leak is false. Two new types? We don't need this. But, I find very interesting the legendaries's abilities. Turning Ponyta's evolution into a pegasus like thing sounds very cool, but, we'll have a horse fire starter in the next generations, and I don't find smart wasting potential ideas now. I mean, the pegasus theme has not been utilized so far, so, I'd like to see it being utilized in the future fire horse starter.

The leaker actually said the new version exclusive gym leaders would be experts in the two types introduced in Gen 2; Dark and Steel.

The whole Pegasus thing actually is what makes me semi doubt this. A unicorn Raoidash has been on the wishlist of many people for years. Making it version exclusive with Blitzle does give me Houndoom/Manectric mega version exclusive vibes tho (and Magmar/Electabuzz I think?). So there's precedence for that at least.

Also, what's that red and grey squirrel thing that UK has going on? That Pachirisu could be a grey squirrel with Skwovet being... Red? Looks kinda brown from that grainy image a couple trailers ago.

Maybe he meant alicorn? That sounds like something that could work, too.
Thanks for teaching me the word alicorn. I did indeed mean that. Giving Rapidash wings.

I just remembered the location for the fighting or ghost gym is in that rocky, mountainous area right? Perfect place for fossils. Hmmmmmm.

Maybe he meant alicorn? That sounds like something that could work, too.
I don't think a lot of people know that unicorns with wings are called Alicorns. That's a term coined by MLP.

But an alcorn Pokemon is something I'm really surprised we don't have. I'm really surprised there isn't already a pegasus Pokemon.

I didn't know it was coined by MLP until now.
That's because MLP didn't coin the term, only popularized it. It was used in other fantasy texts, such as books by Piers Anthony, well before MLP made a thing of it. Technically, unicorns with wings are called pegacorns, unipegs, winged unicorns, and alicorns. There's no one specific name for such a creature.

In fact, "alicorn" originally referred to the horn of a unicorn, not to a unicorn with wings.

Hmm... you know I find it strange that the thing that makes me believe this leak is fake is that it is so grounded. Nothing out of this leak is really out there, and all of it seems possible.

Leak is fake.
Zacian has an ability that makes every move SE. Zamazenta has an ability that makes every move not SE. Which means that if they are fighting eachother, the abilities cancel eachother out, making it neutral and making the abilities pointless.
I also doubt Pachirisu makes the game if we get Squirrel Pokemon, especially with Morpeko and Pikachu already confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom