• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A random guy on 4chan did post this:

"I played the first 90 minutes of Sword and shield. It’s the best Pokemon game so far based on what I played.
The towns are beautiful and well everything was.

In Route 1 I was surprised as there are quite a few new Pokemon in that area. You have Stickight who is a bug Pokemon. Looks like a stick insect.
As well as Yamper and Wooloo, one of the other newbies who was my favourite in that route is called Ikfoxon. Strange name but it’s a little beautiful orange and black fox. The people in the town really hates it though.

Wild area was amazing, I literally spent about half hour there, I could of gone to a city called Motostoke but I was enjoying the wild area too much. The beauty, the amounts of Pokemon, the adventure, the raids, collecting watts for dynamax crystals was just super fun, you will spend so long there and not get bored.
Saw a few new Pokemon there as well. When you shake a weird childish looking tree too much I had a skwovet jump down. Looks like a baby squirrel and was a normal type.
Another new Pokemon I saw in the wild area was beeknight. This was a big bee with bits of armour on and I sharp metal stinger. One of the trainers in the wild area has one and mentioned that Beeknight and vespiquen battle when ever they meet. In my mind I had the duraludon and tyranitar instance come to mind.

Professor Magnolia is a very odd character. She doesn’t give you a starter, she doesn’t seem that nice, she acts and looks fed up of you, Hop and Leon. I got a little bit of an evil vibe from here. Meanwhile Sonia seemed lovely. Professor Magnolia also battles you after you face Hop the second time. She had a Corviknight, Yamper and the starter you and Hop didn’t pick. I don’t think it’s the same one Leon recalled to poke ball when you picked a starter but could be, may find out later in the game but as I said, something about her seems odd.

Having all this info is murder to keep so here’s a little bit of info."

wait, did this call Motostoke by its actual name before we knew what the name of the town was officially?

You know what: It makes little too no sense that Sobble2 fin is different than Sobble3 (Sobble 2 loses the fin, sobble3 grows the fin back).
The one on its head? In Sobble2 it's the emo hair. It's there, for sure. Maybe the shiny being released first is throwing people off.

What can be a little bit problematic in that leak is that apparently, Prof Magnolia battles you after you have battled Hop twice. So that means you most likely Battle Hop mid-late game again, considering Magnolia has a fully evolved mon.

I just got home, what happened? What have I missed? (don't really want to go through 30+ pages) and do we know anything about the gym leaders yet?

The leaker that was postic pics said that Grookey's looks fake to him, and that he'd post the final stage once he gained the necessary levels, 7 or so.

The colors are totally off.

And for the sobble evo looks too much like the first fakemons imagining the evolution.
I don't know. I believe in everything we had but not this final evos yet.

I'm still waiting on scorbunny before I make my choice
I know, but if it's not cooler than this, i'm definitly taking Grookey. It's about damn time I choose a Grass starter, I haven't choose grass since gen 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom