• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I hope he was special as well. I might have to switch some mons, since he, Grimmsnarl, Corviknight and Cinderace are physical. Hopefully at least one between Ortrebee and Toxitricity is special, so that I only need one switch.

I really need the datamining. XD
I'm wondering what to do as well. My team was Inteleon, Toxtricity, Grimmsnarl, Corviknight, Dragapult and Frosmoth. I assume Frosmoth will be special. Hopefully Toxtricity is as well.

I'm wondering what to do as well. My team was Inteleon, Toxtricity, Grimmsnarl, Corviknight, Dragapult and Frosmoth. I assume Frosmoth will be special. Hopefully Toxtricity is as well.
Yeah.

My problem is that I had Hatterene as a possible switch...but I start to think its line and Grimmsnarl’s might be exclusive.

A physical attacker huh? I guess it makes sense since it's based off of weaponry, but for some reason I felt it'd be a special attacker instead. Oh well, as long as its physical movepool's good it's not going to matter too much.

Also, according to Twitter, Dragapult evolves into the final stage at Lv. 60. Looks like Hydreigon has a friend in the absurdly high level requirements gang.

Oh thank goodness, it's a fragile special attacker. That was exactly what I was hoping for with it.

Saw someone guess they're move tutor's in your pocket. I'd expect that to be what they are. What with the tutorable natures and other quality of life issues for the more hardcore player.

....also final thought in regards to Nintendo taking action against the leaker- I'm just gonna note that DMCAs look scary and hardcore, but it's actually very easy to issue one. They don't even necessarily mean that a lawsuit is actually being considered, it's just a simple assertive means of telling a person or website that you want your content removed.

So forget Nintendo, I'm more concerned about the overblown 4chan harassment that the leaker is probably enduring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom