• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Sniper Shot, in singles it will be pretty much outclassed. I can agree on that. However, it’s in Doubles and VGC where it will truly shine, as it totally ignores Follow Me shenanigans and Water Absorb / Storm Drain.

Sure, out of the starters’ signatures it’s the most situational, but it is still fairly usable.
In singles too its a move that bypases light screen, reflect, aurora veil. If it would work like Feint would be great. A spy should be poison...

He's still bitter they're mono-type. At least I hope he has already accepted that the starters are not fake.
I wait with that... The sentiment with gen 2 mono starters is not good. Drummer steel, spy use poisons, footbal and electric rabbits... Check it up.

Eject Pack An item to be held by a Pokemon. When the holder's stats are lowered, it will be switched out of battle.

Blunder Policy Raises Speed sharply when a Pokemon misses with a move because of accuracy

Heavy-Duty Boots These boots prevent the effects of traps set on the battlefield.

The last one seems a good counter for entry hazards, expecially for Pokèmon such as Charizard and Frosmoth.

1573103879146.png 1573104324566.png 1573104563302.png

The leaker confirmed that Cramorant can sometimes eat and spit Pikachu out, paralyzing the target.

EDIT: Edelgoss' stats.
1573104876614.png

Heavy-Duty Boots These boots prevent the effects of traps set on the battlefield.
Oh, PLEASE let these look like the boots from the TCG!

They take the design of the Heavy Ball and I really like that they used a pattern from a speciality ball like that, I want to see more items like it!
Footbal and electric rabbits... Check it up.
At this point it's like you're just making things up because you want it to be a different type. I looked up "electric rabbit" and got suggestions for a wine maker and a sex toy. These are not things connected to Scorbunny at all. And "football electric rabbit" doesn't turn up anything.
In singles too its a move that bypases light screen, reflect, aurora veil. If it would work like Feint would be great. A spy should be poison...
It doesn't bypass them at all. It only ignores moves that affect who you target, not how much damage it does.

Leaker is trying to evolve Milcery in Alcremie, as there some itsems related to it. Applin evolves through the Apple Tart item (no trade required).
It seems he's not figured yet how Toxtricity get in his other form.
No trade required? I guess this would be the first time since Gen II beta that a non-stone item can evolve a Pokémon without a trade.

No trade required? I guess this would be the first time since Gen II beta that a non-stone item can evolve a Pokémon without a trade.
You're forgetting about Weavile's Razor Claw, though it is pretty forgettable.
I just hope the blueberries can be obtained early. No mention about how the flavors work?
I think that's how they work? They held a mint and got a mint evolution. Unless you mean like the base colors? I wonder if that might be done with an alternate form for Milcery...

You're forgetting about Weavile's Razor Claw, though it is pretty forgettable.

I think that's how they work? They held a mint and got a mint evolution. Unless you mean like the base colors? I wonder if that might be done with an alternate form for Milcery...
There's also Gliscor's item (Razor Fang, I believe was called?). I just remembered about it after you mentioned Weavile.

And yes, I was talking about the base color.

I have no clue, unfortunately. I don't think it's something we'd know before the datamine.
Maybe, just maybe, seeing how quickly he completed the game he might have skipped the NPC that explained Alcremie. I mean, when they do something like this, there's always an NPC that explains that, right?

There's also Gliscor's item (Razor Fang, I believe was called?). I just remembered about it after you mentioned Weavile.

And yes, I was talking about the base color.

Maybe, just maybe, seeing how quickly he completed the game he might have skipped the NPC that explained Alcremie. I mean, when they do something like this, there's always an NPC that explains that, right?
It's possible, yeah. Same might go for Toxtricity weird situation with its forms.

It would probably be vauge enough that if there was an NPC. They'd probably only mention that, for example, "Did you know the clover sweet will turn it into a Macha flavored Alcreme! Isn't that great!"

They probably won't give info on how to evolve it. Just what flavors there are and how to obtain them.

It would probably be vauge enough that if there was an NPC. They'd probably only mention that, for example, "Did you know the clover sweet will turn it into a Macha flavored Alcreme! Isn't that great!"

They probably won't give info on how to evolve it. Just what flavors there are and how to obtain them.
Yeah, but it would be a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom