• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if anyone has spoken about this yet.This has been on serebii for a couple of days now stating that there will be a major world exclusive announcement within the Pokemon sun and moon anime episode so I wonder “if” it could have anything to do with sword and shield

I don’t know if anyone has spoken about this yet.This has been on serebii for a couple of days now stating that there will be a major world exclusive announcement within the Pokemon sun and moon anime episode so I wonder “if” it could have anything to do with sword and shield View attachment 123699

I think it was mentioned on the Potential news dates thread, but I don't remember if it was talked about here.

It will likely be for the Sword and Shield anime, so probably nothing for us, but it is worth noting in case whatever is shown gives us a glimpse of a new Pokemon or something.

I think they might be doing more in-depth speculation on it in the Sword and Shield anime thread, since this thread is for game leaks.

(EDIT: I need to remind myself not to post from Mobile at 3am. So many typos)

Last edited:
I think it was mentioned on the Potential news dates thread, but I dont remember ic it was talked about here.

It will likely be for the Sword and Shield anime, so probably nothing for us, but it is worth noting in case whatever is shown gives us a glimpse of a new Pokemon k
or something.

I think they might be doing more indepth speculation on it in the Sword and Shield anime thread, since this thread is for game leaks.
Ok thank you very much

Not really a leak (but it might affect credibility of some), but according to Pokebeach, Japan is getting 5 Starter TCG decks each focusing on a different type (Grass, Fire, Water, Lightning and Fighting), due for release at the end of November.
Obviously, these will feature the Gen 8 Starters, and Pokebeach speculates that Lightning might feature Pikachu and Fighting might feature the two box art Legendary Pokemon.
I can see both Zacian and Zamazenta being Fighting types, but I think they will have a distinguishing second type too.

Intelleon really does sound likely to be Psychic, based on the name only. Given the fact that it is a spy though, I feel it may be Ghost instead.

I'll still probably choose Sobble if Intelleon ends up Psychic (after all I did like Delphox) because the other options I probably won't like, but I'd prefer it end up Ghost type.

But I feel there is still a small possibility I may prefer Scorbunny or Grookey's final evolutions. Even if Scorbunny is Fire/Fighting, if it's still the cutest like Mega Lopunny I may choose it. Likewise with Grookey.

New leak has surfaced; Credit to @LeaksPokemon on twitter.

I read through it, sincerely I don't believe it at all, especially the stuff about Bede and Marnie. Although, that Dragonfruit is interesting!

I don’t know if anyone has spoken about this yet.This has been on serebii for a couple of days now stating that there will be a major world exclusive announcement within the Pokemon sun and moon anime episode so I wonder “if” it could have anything to do with sword and shield View attachment 123699
SwSh's anime does make sense.

However a leaked magazine from Japan shows Meltan evolving into Melmetal.

SwSh's anime does make sense.

However a leaked magazine from Japan shows Meltan evolving into Melmetal.

I don’t think (and would be severely disappointed if) the supposed exclusive major world news was just Meltan evolving into Melmetal.

I think the leak you are referring to is from an upcoming episode of the Alola League - it is already speculated in the anime section of the forum that Meltan will evolve in a bit of a "Hail Mary" moment for Ash.

Taking that into consideration, I think it is most likely to be a teaser or trailer for the upcoming anime, probably just showing Ash's new outfit and his travelling companion(s). Probably maybe even the Starters and maybe Team Rocket too. I would be surprised if we got more beyond that at this stage.

Saw a video from aDrive pop up in my Youtube feed today. Confidential Starters Final Evolution Leak. Thought I would post it here since it's been a long while since we have looked at one of these.

First off, Grookey's final evo is already immediately pointing to a fake one here. Right off the bat it nowhere near matches up with the final evo that was described from the Affleck leak. The only thing it gets somewhat right is the music theming. It also very aggressively shows off the pattern we have seen with starters in the past couple gens, that one of them is more feminine looking. But Delphox was more subtly feminine and Primarina was admittedly more feminine but it was also based off a mermaid which are most commonly represented as feminine in media and other depictions. I think the reason this one stands out so much is that it's very humanoid. Just looks ay too off from the Affleck Leak

The Scorbunny one doesn't have too much glaringly wrong with it at first glance. If I remember correctly, the Affleck did say it would look humanoid and like a fighter. I guess this kinda lines up with that at least.

The Sobble one just looks off though. I don't really see spy theme at all with this guy. Maybe a little bit with the floak like thing on its back, but honestly it looks more like a knight to me. Not to mention that the art feels really off for it. Idk everytime I look at it my eyes are just seriously offended. I think it's because the one concept in the bottom left corner with showing an outline of where his arms would go, but not actually fully drawing them in when seeing him from the backside.

The art on all of them just looks a bit choppy, and I have heard that the Japanese might be a bit off too, but I can't confirm much because I don't know any Japanese. I personally think this is fake, but it was nice to see some more final evolution ideas again. And I have to say while it does look a bit too humanoid for me, I'd probably take that starter evo of Grookey over most gorilla starter ideas. I love the concept of using the stick as a flute.

Saw a video from aDrive pop up in my Youtube feed today. Confidential Starters Final Evolution Leak. Thought I would post it here since it's been a long while since we have looked at one of these.

First off, Grookey's final evo is already immediately pointing to a fake one here. Right off the bat it nowhere near matches up with the final evo that was described from the Affleck leak. The only thing it gets somewhat right is the music theming. It also very aggressively shows off the pattern we have seen with starters in the past couple gens, that one of them is more feminine looking. But Delphox was more subtly feminine and Primarina was admittedly more feminine but it was also based off a mermaid which are most commonly represented as feminine in media and other depictions. I think the reason this one stands out so much is that it's very humanoid. Just looks ay too off from the Affleck Leak

The Scorbunny one doesn't have too much glaringly wrong with it at first glance. If I remember correctly, the Affleck did say it would look humanoid and like a fighter. I guess this kinda lines up with that at least.

The Sobble one just looks off though. I don't really see spy theme at all with this guy. Maybe a little bit with the floak like thing on its back, but honestly it looks more like a knight to me. Not to mention that the art feels really off for it. Idk everytime I look at it my eyes are just seriously offended. I think it's because the one concept in the bottom left corner with showing an outline of where his arms would go, but not actually fully drawing them in when seeing him from the backside.

The art on all of them just looks a bit choppy, and I have heard that the Japanese might be a bit off too, but I can't confirm much because I don't know any Japanese. I personally think this is fake, but it was nice to see some more final evolution ideas again. And I have to say while it does look a bit too humanoid for me, I'd probably take that starter evo of Grookey over most gorilla starter ideas. I love the concept of using the stick as a flute.
This is clearly fake because of the leak claiming that Grookey would evolve into a Gorilla, Scorbunny a humanoid Rabbit and Sobble a Spy. Also the starters are all thin, whilst other starters in the past had bulky evolutions.

XD haha, I don't even have to analyze those to know they're fake... that Grookey evo is just straight up too humanoid. She looks like she'd make a good cosplay, though!

I think they all look like they would fit better in maybe a Zelda game rather than Pokemon, too. There's something just over-detailed about them? As busy as pokemon designs can look these days, they're usually lacking in fine details and these are just... more fitting for a shounen anime? Rather than Pokemon's more cartoony look.

Plus that's just not Gamefreak art. You can just tell looking at it that, although well done, it's amateur. A professional level of work was not put into the drawings, let alone the designs themselves.

Primarina is the only starter that has a very upfront feminine appearance, but every starter besides it does not. Yes, Pokemon like Delphox and Meganium appear somewhat feminine, but they could still very well pass off as male Pokemon without anyone thinking much of it. The idea of the Cool/Tough/GIrly starters didn't really come about until Gen 7, and the people talking about it strong-armed Delphox into the "Girly" role to make a point that it's the new 3D trend.
Don't get me wrong here, I've thought about it too, but it's cleat by the Affleck leaks that that "pattern" was really just coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom