• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll say that it sucks to be Butterfree.

Clearly Game Freak are going to go through the entire Kanto dex eventually to update every family tree with either cross-gen evos, Megas, regional forms and Butterfree gets the shit end of the stick with this dumb mechanic that will be thrown out next gen.

I hated this trailer. If you're going to hype something up you should show new Pokemon not just gmax forms of GEN 1 Pokemon, this is dumb and I can't believe gamefreak still hasn't learned their lesson. Every trailer, rather than getting me excited for the game, continuously gets me pissed off and not want the game.

Gamefreak sure don't have their priorities straight. They don't realise what the fandom wants to see oh well. I do like most of these forms. I'm fine with gigantamax as a mechanic. Although I do wish to see more non kanto Pokémon.

But one think I'll say, the fact that these were leaked isn't on Gamefreak so saying they shouldn't have shown stuff you already know is not exactly right.

Nothing but Kanto Gigantamax forms...This news cycle sucks balls.

Gigantamax Butterfree IS something I like, though, considering Beedrill got all the attention last gen. And I love that its Max Move is basically a super-powered version of all the powder moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom