• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is chaos I can barely keep up. If these somehow are fake that's going to be a lot of chaos for nothing.

Everything posted today could be fake. But for this guide with gigantamax, I'm almost certain that it's not the case.

ftfy
unknown.png

edit: despada beat me to it
edit2: er...ignore the backwards discord at the top that I accidentally left in :ROFLMAO:
This is wonderful and all but could they, like, flip over to Scorbunny's evolutions? Pretty please?

I was planning on going to bed and just wake up to a bunch of new mons but I just feel obligated to stay up for all of this lol
Same, though! xD
This is actually getting me hyped! Normally I hate leaks (I have friends who work in the gaming industry, so I know how it is for them), but with how info starved we've been I'm living atm

This really is chaos I can barely keep up. If these somehow are fake that's going to be a lot of chaos for nothing.
It can be for these people's artistic talent.

Because if every single one of these Pokemon are fake, Game Freak should just hire them already. (Sobble 3 and Grookey 3 artist excluded).

Hm, provided that the Gigantimaxed forms are listed in alphabetical order, that means there are none between Hatterene and Kingler. So no Gigantimaxed Hydreigon this time, oh well...

If these are fake they'd have to have done them way in advance.

Considering Gmax has been revealed for a while now, and someone created a 3D model for a leak and animated it in a short amount of time, I'd say they'd have enough time to make all that. I've done complex drawings in a short timeframe. Digital art is quick and easy if you're skilled, and the alleged leaks seem to be done by a skilled artist.

Ha! Cinderace looks amazingly good. I was worried it would look bad. And here I thought I'd have to switch over to Sobble.

I say it looks feminine/boyish, although the picture is blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom