• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course fake things can be mistaken for real. We all know that.

But if you dismiss something as clearly fake when it's real, you look like a wishful thinker. Also possibly a liar too.

Of course fake things can be mistaken for real. We all know that.

But if you dismiss something as clearly fake when it's real, you look like a wishful thinker. Also possibly a liar too.
Liar would be inaccurate. Lying would imply that you know it's real and claimed otherwise- if you believe it's fake and it turns out real, then you are just sadly mistaken.

Liar would be inaccurate. Lying would imply that you know it's real and claimed otherwise- if you believe it's fake and it turns out real, then you are just sadly mistaken.

I didn't mean lie in the sense that they knew it was real. Rather, I meant lie in the sense they are not asserting something they really believe in, but instead just something that they want to believe in.

If you're not at all sure and you still claim it's clearly fake, then you are lying. Understand what I'm saying?

I didn't mean lie in the sense that they knew it was real. Rather, I meant lie in the sense they are not asserting something they really believe in, but instead just something that they want to believe in.

If you're not at all sure and you still claim it's clearly fake, then you are lying. Understand what I'm saying?
I guess, I just don't understand asserting something you don't believe in. That seems less being a liar and more just being an idiot. XD

I do think the guide leak is more likely legit, but it’s true that we can’t say for sure. Datamining or in game shot by the trustworthy leaker might help.

In any case, this is a fan art of Cinderace.

While compared to the previous one his middle body looks more like clothes, I think they work better then what I envisioned based on the blurred shot.

I'm bored so I'll make a list of Pokemon that don't have Gigantamax acoording to the leaks, as we know that:
  1. Alcremie is the first one in alphabetical order.
  2. Centiskorch goes immediately after Butterfree.
  3. Kingler goes immediately after Hatherene
  4. Machamp goes immediately after Lapras.
In bold the ones people might be interested in.

• Abomasnow
  • Abra
  • Absol
  • Accelgor
  • Aegislash
  • Aerodactyl
  • Aggron
  • Aipom
  • Alakazam
  • Buzzwhole
  • Cacnea
  • Cacturne
  • Camerupt
  • Carbink
  • Carnivine
  • Carracosta
  • Carvanha
  • Cascoon
  • Castform
  • Caterpie
  • Celebi
  • Celesteela
  • Haunter
  • Hawlucha
  • Haxorus
  • Heatmor
  • Heatran
  • Heliolisk
  • Helioptile
  • Heracross
  • Herdier
  • Hippopotas
  • Hippowdon
  • Hitmonchan
  • Hitmonlee
  • Hitmontop
  • Ho-Oh
  • Honchkrow
  • Honedge
  • Hoopa
  • Hoothoot
  • Hoppip
  • Horsea
  • Houndoom
  • Houndour
  • Huntail
  • Hydreigon
  • Hypno
  • Igglybuff
  • Illumise
  • Infernape
  • Inkay
  • Ivysaur
  • Jellicent
  • Jigglypuff
  • Jirachi
  • Jolteon
  • Joltik
  • Jumpluff
  • Jynx
  • Kabuto
  • Kabutops
  • Kadabra
  • Kakuna
  • Kangaskhan
  • Karrablast
  • Kecleon
  • Keldeo
  • Kingdra
  • Larvesta
  • Larvitar
  • Latias
  • Latios
  • Leafeon
  • Leavanny
  • Ledian
  • Ledyba
  • Lickilicky
  • Lickitung
  • Liepard
  • Lileep
  • Lilligant
  • Lillipup
  • Linoone
  • Litleo
  • Litwick
  • Lombre
  • Lopunny
  • Lotad
  • Loudred
  • Lucario
  • Ludicolo
  • Lugia
  • Lumineon
  • Lunatone
  • Luvdisc
  • Luxio
  • Luxray

Last edited:

Makes sense...

As much as I love the "grass starters as extinct animals" theory, the paleontology/zoology nerd in me bristles a bit at the suggestion of Rillaboom being a
Gigantopithecus. Gigantopithecus was more closely related to orangutan than gorilla, which is what Rillaboom looks more like.

Yea are we just gonna forget the insanely deceptive grinch leak that took the smash fandom by storm? How the employee name that was revealed in the picture turned out to be real and worked as a graphic designer and the tons of other evidence that proved it that made people 1000% believed it?

No matter how real something looks like it can end up be fake so be wary of this guidebook leak

Yes; what is interesting is that so far nothing has been seen that could absolutely not have been fabricated. Maybe an example would be: a video of the guidebook being flipped from page to page for a few minutes until the whole book has been previewed, or a few minutes of gameplay from the review copy? instead it has been all still images.

its a shame people on discord are attacking the guy " leaking the guide book "

Its really hard to call it fake and personally i don't the biggest thing that makes me think its real is the fact the guide book preorder says it has a run down of all dynamax and gigantamax pokemon.

If its fake its the most convincing fake ive ever seen.

I'm so tired of seeing this speculated starter theme thing. It's dumb and forced.
I can understand the Zodiac theory, but even then I feel like that was initially a fan thing that GF eventually started leaning into, but the "water starters are based off of weapons" stuff is the most absurd and forced theory the fandom has ever come up with

I can understand the Zodiac theory, but even then I feel like that was initially a fan thing that GF eventually started leaning into, but the "water starters are based off of weapons" stuff is the most absurd and forced theory the fandom has ever come up with
The "grass starters are based on extinct animals" one isn't very strong either... there's an extinct species for almost every animal so of course you're going to keep finding one that fits that "theme."

G-Max Lapras looks...pretty cool. Not exactly what I expected from the Affleck leak's description, but a G-Max move that gives you a free Aurora Veil? Yes please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom