• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes yellow - green - yellow? Really? That is very strange!
Well, the fin goes yellow - purple - yellow.

So who knows. Maybe the green mittens are supposed to be like those 90s/00s neon fingerless gloves from Hot Topic and Drizzile dyes its fin in rebellion. So basically normal types scare it and it baked you a volcano cookie but it ate'd it.

Oh, it's a generator or one of those sound wave amplifiers meant to disburse crowds.

I don't know why that cashier guy that wouldn't shut up about dexit at game stop thought it was a cruise ship for some reason. I mean...I know the guide book picture was blurry garbage, but still.

Also I just thought of something about the Poliwag shirt. Maybe Poliwag was supposed to be in the game but they hit a deadline? Either that or they did end up sneaking in a t-shirt contest design after all.

Last edited:
New move....Shuckle is having a chuckle.

Also I just thought of something about the Poliwag shirt. Maybe Poliwag was supposed to be in the game but they hit a deadline? Either that or they did end up sneaking in a t-shirt contest design after all.

I mean, just because a Pokémon isn’t available in the game doesn’t mean it stopped existing in the in-universe world. Fashion designers in Galar could still take inspiration from foreign Pokémon, just like how Let’s Go Eevee has clothes named the “Sylveon Set,” “Umbreon Set,” etc. despite those evolutions not being available, or how there was the occasional Bellossom design in certain places in Alola.

In fact, perhaps it's just the opposite - they tucked in visual nods to Pokémon outside of the Galar Dex so that it might seem less like they’ve been actually snapped from existence.

Last edited:
Frostmoth? Powder???

Copperjah some good sound moves?
The elephant looks like it should.

Our fire rabbit willl get other ball and sphere moves to kick?

I have a feeling it will be mentioned in the games that Leon got Charmander from Kanto. It will make sense.

What is with you and sound moves? XD

7 generations we got only soundproof as a sound ability, for 6 types. Also type wise only 8 types out of 18 types got sound their own sound moves... I love sense. It is a very unused niche in pokemon games. XD
One anti-sound move. Also like to think about possible new abilities, moves and form changes. Like a poke that becomes stronger then wishiwashi while in sleeping mode but gains weakness 2x to sound moves. A new fairy/ghost??? Most sound moves are normal and dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom