• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremely excited to use galarian darmanitan

one of my favorite gen 5 pokemon, hope zen mode is still a thing

I thought this region was meant to be Galar, not Kanto 2.0.
:lapras:

Honestly it feels kinda gross that the favourite Pokemon in the Galar region aren't even Pokemon introduced in that region.

Like it feels like they don't have their own identity and they're just Kanto wannabes.

Have a bit of pride in your own generations Pokemon, Galar!

I am upset you can not get a shiny starter let's hope I can find one in the wild then

Theoretically you should still be able to breed Shiny Starters. I doubt you can find any Starters in the wild, though.

Wailord's 3D scaling over the years:

Generation III:
http://i.********/vp/1573470738598.jpg

Generation IV:
CxGjlJRUoAAxnPM.jpg

Generation VII:
http://i.********/vp/1573469183775.png

Generation VIII:
3aWSsB8.png

Ruby Pokedex entry: Wailord is the largest of all identified Pokémon up to now. This giant Pokémon swims languorously in the vast open sea, eating massive amounts of food at once with its enormous mouth.
FireRed/LeafGreen Pokedex entry: It is among the largest of all Pokémon. It herds prey in a pack then swallows the massed prey in one gulp.
Heartgold/Soulsilver Pokedex entry: It is the largest of all identified Pokémon. They jump as a pack to herd their prey.
Y Pokedex entry: The biggest of all Pokémon. It can dive to a depth of almost 10,000 feet on only one breath.
Moon Pokedex entry: Its immense size is the reason for its popularity. Wailord watching is a favorite sightseeing activity in various parts of the world.

Really don't know why they don't just add something to Wailord's biography about it being able to inflate and deflate lol. It's partly based on a blimp after all so it wouldn't be totally out there.

Generation III:

Generation IV:
CxGjlJRUoAAxnPM.jpg

Generation VII:

Generation VIII:
3aWSsB8.png

Ruby Pokedex entry: Wailord is the largest of all identified Pokémon up to now. This giant Pokémon swims languorously in the vast open sea, eating massive amounts of food at once with its enormous mouth.
FireRed/LeafGreen Pokedex entry: It is among the largest of all Pokémon. It herds prey in a pack then swallows the massed prey in one gulp.
Heartgold/Soulsilver Pokedex entry: It is the largest of all identified Pokémon. They jump as a pack to herd their prey.
Y Pokedex entry: The biggest of all Pokémon. It can dive to a depth of almost 10,000 feet on only one breath.
Moon Pokedex entry: Its immense size is the reason for its popularity. Wailord watching is a favorite sightseeing activity in various parts of the world.

If those two last pictures are supposed to represent how big is he, I'd really hate to see how "small" would be referenced here. Would likely be the complete opposite.

Big = Small
Small = Big

Also, Wailord, get out of here, you are no longer the biggest.

Generation III:

Generation IV:
CxGjlJRUoAAxnPM.jpg

Generation VII:

Generation VIII:
3aWSsB8.png

Those dex entries are outdated. People, time to refer to dragons’ skeletons for your size-watching.

Generation III:

Generation IV:
CxGjlJRUoAAxnPM.jpg

Generation VII:

Generation VIII:
3aWSsB8.png

I wouldn’t personally count the first two because they’re not mainline Pokémon games, and expecially because there’s no need too. The 3Ds version already puts the a Switch one to shame.

I saw the item list and i was wondering:why are there so many items from old games?
The item list tends to just get copy+pasted in, because all the sprites and data have been the same for a while. It's easier to just import the old lists over than to take the time to remove everything not needed.

There's no need for canon proof of Wailord's smaller size; its size is still the same, the game just doesn't support it.

This is sadly the case for many of our big buddies; scale is screwed.

Really don't know why they don't just add something to Wailord's biography about it being able to inflate and deflate lol. It's partly based on a blimp after all so it wouldn't be totally out there.
I mean, that would be a perfectly fine solution, and it's not like I'd personally want an entirely blue screen cause that's all of wailord I can see.

Also, a friend just linked me to a short clip of one of the wolfs basically moonwalking -_-

How exactly Zacian is faster when using the sword? Like...how?
Magic
Guys, they took away Signal Beam:(
You know, one of the good coverage moves for a plethora of Electric and Psychic types (which let the latter have a way to hit Dark types super-effectively)?
that really sucks. I really like that one and use it.....
So the toxtricity forms have plus and minus abilities indicating that they are separate. non interchangeable forms. But they have no other difference so maybe it's all cosmetic?
if true then they are probably version exclusives. im gonna take a wild guess the yellow is in sword which sucks for me. esp if you can only get it as a gift pokemon in a daycare
I am upset you can not get a shiny starter let's hope I can find one in the wild then
you can get a shiny starter. it just doesn't show in the over world models like when you choose your pokemon.

I mean, that would be a perfectly fine solution, and it's not like I'd personally want an entirely blue screen cause that's all of wailord I can see.

Also, a friend just linked me to a short clip of one of the wolfs basically moonwalking -_-
Don't post it, please. It's not because of the spoilers. I just feel it will be just another bad animation and not an actual cool thing. I can't stand any other bad animation...

Don't post it, please. It's not because of the spoilers. I just feel it will be just another bad animation and not an actual cool thing. I can't stand any other bad animation...

It is worse than described. It is literally a PS2 era turning animation

One of Golisopod's entries:
"They live in sunken ships or in holes in the seabed. When Golisopod and Grapploct battle, the loser becomes the winner’s meal."
Glad to see they're keeping Alola's animalistic flavor texts.

And as for the reason Type: Null and SIlvally are in Galar:
"Rumor has it that the theft of top-secret research notes led to a new instance of this Pokémon being created in the Galar region."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom